Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Trece the Xam ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

Anime | Manga What's your favourite anime/manga you've watched/read?

Does Avatar count as anime or cartoon since it's western?

Does Avatar count? If so, than, #ATLA4LIFE

That is an interesting question.

To the best of my understanding, in English I am pretty sure Anime means Japanese animation. (sometimes also refers to the most prevalent art style from Japan animations, even though that can vary greatly)

Though I am pretty sure that in Japanese Anime simply means animation regardless of origin.

So in Japanese it Avatar would probably be an anime, and in English Avatar probably would not be an anime. 

My favorite anime? That one that makes me feel like I want to be a hero and do what's right! I am sure you have heard of it! (It isn't like I am describing 5 bazillion shows)

Animewise: Original Naruto (my gateway into the anime/manga world), or FLCL (because it introduced me to the pillows, which is now my favorite band)

Mangawise: Kokou no Hito. Easily the best manga I've ever read.

That's a tough one for me since I've watched a lot of anime and have read a lot of manga. The first anime I ever watched that got me into liking anime, video games, manga and the like was the original Sailor Moon anime that used to be on Toonami back in the day. I remember coming home to watch it after school and then I got into Dragon Ball, DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, and Yugioh. What set the tone for everything was Sailor Moon though and I absolutely fell in love with the romance aspect and the whiny but dependable protagonist. I've fallen in love with others animes, such as, Naruto to things like Mirai Nikki, Sword Art Online, Black Butler, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc. But overall, Sailor Moon will always hold a special place in my heart, because that is how my journey began. :P

Code Geass. I at first despised it...then I gave it a chance. It remains one of the greatest anime I have ever seen. Close behind is Kill La Kill and Devil is a Part-Timer.

Posted Image

this manga is called march story, the art is so detailed and pretty the story is quite intresting, basically there are these objects with these demons called the ill if someone puts on something there possessing itll corrupt you and basically feed on your negitive emotions this girl named march fights them!

and thats alll im going to say, it is a M rated manga though. theres alot of nudity in the art (nothing really sexual so far just dead naked bodys hanging from the celing and the female form. if you can handle a trip to an art gallery (have you seen how many naked bodies) or a r rated slasher flick you should do fine) theres also alot of gore, and a pretty dark story. but if your ok with that, give it a go its one of the best ive read in awhiile