Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Roleplay Stars In The Sky (Anime X-Over) [CANCELLED]

Lee

His body slumped against the side of a building, Lee slowly opened his eyes, his thick eyebrows arching over his forehead.

"Agh... my head..." He said to himself, rubbing the back of his head as he stood up and took in his surroundings.From what he remembered, the last place he was in was his home of the Hidden Leaf Village. Now, as he turned a corner, he found himself in an ominous town-looking setting, filled with buildings stairs and street lamps. Everything was painted a dull gray color, and coupled with the flashing lights and big spaces, it looked almost futuristic.

"This place... I have no idea where I am... is this some kind of strange, new village?" Lee asked himself, looking around and noticing the other people scattered around the vicinity. They were almost alien to Lee, as if they were from different worlds...

Edited by Firaga Sensei

("eyebrows arching over his brow." wat)

Akame

Akame woke up, noticing she was lying on the ground. What happened...? She thought as she slowly sat up, and gazed around the strange city she was in. I was at Night Raid HQ before... What's this place? She stood, trying to take in the sights. This city was much larger than what she was used to. She noticed a black haired boy not too far away, who looked almost as out of place as she did. Maybe he knows what's going on? She approached the boy. "Hello. Do you know where we are?" She asked curiously, with an emotionless stare directed towards her target.

(Edited)

Lee

Lee turned to the girl who had approached him, taken aback by her appearance, which was greatly different from his own, even more so in that Lee's appearance was strange even for the surroundings he usually associated with.

"Oh, uh, no I do not. I just got here, it would seem," Lee answered. "My name is Rock Lee. What is your name?" He asked politely.

Akame wasn't sure if she should tell Lee who she was. She was a wanted assassin, after all. If he knew her, she could be in trouble... However, she didn't have much of a choice in this situation. "My name is Akame." She introduced herself, avoiding giving away too much information. "If you also do not know where we are, we should work together to return to our homes."

Lee

"I agree. Oh, where do you live by the way? Are you from a ninja village like I am? My village is called the Village Hidden In the Leaves, in the Land of Fire," Lee said.

Akame looked confused by Lee's response. Village Hidden in the Leaves...? Land of Fire...? I have no clue what either one of those places is... She sighed, puzzled by the situation she'd found herself in. She wasn't sure if she should tell Lee where she was from. For all she knew, this was just some sort of trap. She decided to lie, figuring that she could tell him the truth later on if he was trustworthy. "I'm... From a small village outside the imperial capital." She said. "I'm not sure what you mean by a ninja village, though..."

Lee

"Imperial capital... and you don't know what a ninja village is?" Lee asked. He was becoming confused as to who exactly this person was. He decided to brush it off for the moment, as he was more concerned about him and Akame finding their way home.

"Um, anyways, I think we should look around. There is bound to be something that will lead us in the right direction," Lee suggested.

Akame nodded. "I agree. There must be a way to our homes somewhere." She was about to move, before realizing that she wasn't sure if she could trust this boy yet. She thought it would be safer to walk behind him. "You can lead the way." She told him.

Lee

"Alright," Lee said. He was starting to sense some distrust from the girl. He understood it to a certain extent, as they were clearly strangers to each other in every sense of the word. Even so, his sense of duty and honor drove Lee to help the girl regardless.

Lee led the two around, looking at signs and billboards and chatting with other people to get information. None of what the gathered gave them a clear answer as to what was going on. But then, but they spotted what looked like to be some sort of train station, with a sign that read "Midway Station".

"Hmm... Midway Station..." Lee looked on as a train had conveniently pulled into the loading bay. Where he came from, technology was not very advanced, so the sight of the train was very strange and new to him. "I wonder what this is. Do you know?" He then asked Akame.

???

"Actually I can answer that for you. It's a train that can take you to other worlds," said a new voice from behind the two. Lee turned around to see the man who the voiced belonged to: a rather tall man with long black hair and wearing strange brown armor and a green device on his face.

"W-wait, what did you say?" Lee asked. "'Other worlds'? Does that mean that I'm in a different world right now?"

"That's correct. We're all in a different world right now, and we come from separate worlds altogether. You see, this world was specifically created to host people from other worlds who have lost their way." The man explained. "That's why everyone around looks so different."

Lee contemplated the information the mysterious man had given him as the man simply examined the two before him for a moment, his green device going off while nobody was noticing. According to the scouter, their power levels are average at best. I doubt these brats will be much trouble anyway...

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Akame drew her katana, Murasame, after hearing a voice behind her. She turned, to find a strangely dressed man with a strange device on his face. That looks like what Mine uses on missions... "Who are you?" She asked, gripping Murasame in case he suddenly attacked. "How do you know so much about this place?"

??? / Lee

The man noticed that on his device, Akame's reading of her "power level" shot up when she readied her sword. The same thing happened to Lee for a brief moment before he calmed down as well. These brats are stronger than they look it seems. I guess they are able to hide their power levels... hmm... they might prove to be more useful after all... he thought.

He chuckled. "I'm simply an informant. I learned about this information quite shortly. You could say that I have a sort of intuition..." the man said, his tone somewhat untrustworthy.

"I guess that explains why we could not recognize each other earlier. We must come from different worlds, Akame..." Lee said to Akame. "Well, anyways, sir, do you think you could help us get back to where we belong?" Lee then asked the man in the armor.

"Of course I will. However, there is one thing that I want you do to for me first," he said. "You see, the reason I've decided to tell you all this is because I want to offer you a job... a job alongside me to travel to different worlds and conquer them."

"What?! Conquer them?" Lee asked.

"Yes. You see... I am a Saiyan, a member of a race of warriors bred to fight and conquer. However, while Saiyans are known mostly for their combat stills, we're also businessmen, and our business is traveling to distant worlds, killing the forms of life that inhabited it, and putting them up for sale. I noticed that you two were very strong, and I assume you're fighters as well... so what do you say?"

"I would never assist in doing something like that!" Lee shouted, readying himself for combat.

"I'll never join you!" Akame shouted, now preparing for combat. She pointed the Murasame at the strange man, who had referred to himself as a Saiyan. Instead of lunging for an attack, she stayed still, preparing for an attack from the Saiyan. "Lee, I hope that you're ready for a fight." She said, staring intently at the Saiyan.

Lee / ???

"Do not worry, I am!" Lee said, settling into his trademark taijutsu stance. "This man showed distrust from the beginning. I did not want to jump to conclusions, but now that he has revealed his intentions, I will show no mercy!" Lee added.

The man's "scouter" noticed that their power levels were rising even higher. "What the-?!" He cried, then focusing on the two before him. "So, you refuse to help me, eh? Then I guess I should go with my original plan: to get rid of you pieces of trash!"

The man's hands then filled with a yellow-ish energy. "Double Sunday!" He cried, raising his arms and palms towards the two, the yellow energy shooting out of his hands like a pair of laser guns.

Lee quickly ducked to the right, regaining his stance afterwards. That was a strange attack... what kind of power do people from these so-called 'different worlds' have? He thought.

His attacks are kind of like Mine's, too... Akame dodged the attack, and glanced over at Lee, relieved that he'd managed to avoid the attack as well. She sprinted over to the Saiyan, and swung her sword, expecting him to need some time to prepare for another attack, similarly to how Mine fought. All I need is a small cut... She thought, hoping they could quickly end this fight.

??? / Lee

The Saiyan dodged Akame's blade and grabbed her by the neck.

"You'll need more than flimsy weapons like that to fight me!" He taunted, holding Akame in the air and planning to choke her.

"Akame!" Lee cried, rushing forth and planning to aid her, but seeing him come forth, the Saiyan quickly threw Akame into Lee, who thankfully caught her in his arms before they both landed hard on the ground.

"Agh... a-are you alright?" He asked Akame.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

(So much for the "???")

"Y-yeah..." Akame muttered, slightly embarrassed that she'd rushed into the battle without forming a plan. She stood, and helped Lee get back on his feet. Now that she was closer to Lee, she decided to go and come up with a strategy on the spot. "Lee, I need you to distract him. I'll take care of him when he's focused on you." She whispered to the ninja, hoping her plan would work.

Lee / ???

"Understood!" Lee said, charging at the Saiyan, who looked amused at Lee's determination.

"Leaf Hurricane!!" He cried, spinning in the air and aiming a roundhouse kick at the Saiyan's head. Quickly, he blocked it with ease, Lee regaining his footing on the ground and throwing several more kicks and punches at the Saiyan, and like the kick, he blocked/dodged each blow with ease.

He's so fast. And I am not landing anything at all! Lee thought, hoping Akame would come into play soon.

While Lee was keeping the Saiyan occupied, Akame took the chance to sprint towards him, and made a few slashes at her opponent. Hopefully I'll hit with at least one of those... She thought, relying on Murasame's power to save herself and Lee.

Lee / ???

Without breaking a sweat, the Saiyan simultaneously blocked/dodged Lee's strikes and then Akame's slashes together in one sitting.

After finding some breathing room, the Saiyan stopped and suddenly disappeared, and then reappearted behind Lee and Akame, elbowing them in the backs of their necks and sending them flying forward.

Lee caught himself but was stunned by the Saiyan's movement. What was that? A Substituion Jutsu? No... he was moving, but very fast. At a speed that was too fast for the eye to follow. I see... Lee thought, analyzing the situation.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Akame was caught off guard by the Saiyan's sudden attack, but managed to land on her feet after the attack. He's fast... This will be difficult. She ran towards him again, hoping to at least open an opportunity for Lee to attack. She made eye contact with her partner for a second, hoping this would give him a signal to attack. After this, she leaped towards the Saiyan, and swung her sword down with both hands, hoping to potentially break his guard.

Lee / ???

Lee understood Akame's signal, and followed after her.

The Saiyan, meanwhile, blocked the sword with his hands.

"Foolish girl. If you think this puny weapon is enough to hurt me, then you've got another thing com-AGH!" The Saiyan stopped mid-sentence and staggered back, letting go of the sword and looking at this hands. His right palm was slightly punctured by Akame's blade. 

"W-what? You actually managed to cut me?!" He cried in disbelief.

"Dynamic Entry!" Lee cried, taking the opportunity to strike, leaping forward at incredible speeds and kicking Raditz straight in the face, sending him back. The Saiyan managed to stay on his feet, though the pain was surely felt, both from Lee and Akame.

"How... how is this happening?" He asked himself.

"Alright! We almost have him Akame!" Lee cheered.

"There's no need to fight any more, Lee." Akame told her friend, watching the Saiyan closely. However, she quickly realized that nothing was happening. He wasn't poisoned. "Wh-what...?" Akame's eyes widened. "How did you... How are you alive?" She asked, and gripped her katana more tightly. "That should have been enough to kill you..."

Lee / ???

"Kill me? Ha! You must be delusional! Even if you managed to scratch me up, you're still too weak to do anything worse," The Saiyan assured them.

"Now then to finish the job!" the Saiyan said, preparing to attack the two again, but as Lee was readying himself, the strange green head device went off again.

"What?!" the Saiyan cried, stopping himself for a moment. "... Tch... fine... well then fools, it seems this is where I take my leave. I guess my plans aren't going the way I wanted them to... still, you better not expect things to go as smoothly from now on. Go on, use the train to go back to your worlds. You have no idea what you're in for!" he cackled, suddenly floating up in the air and flying away from the two.

"Hey, wait!" Lee called, but to no avail. "Darn it... but, wait, Akame, you said you could kill the man with your sword and yet he didn't die. Why was that?"

"I... don't know." Akame said, still looking shocked by her inability to take down the Saiyan. "My sword... the Murasame... it's meant to kill opponents with even the slightest scratch. He should have been cursed after that." She explained her weapon's ability to Lee, now trusting him with the information. If he'd helped her against the Saiyan, he couldn't be an enemy. She quickly shook herself out of her shocked state. "It must be something to do with this strange place we're in... Anyway, we should get on the train. I feel like we'll be working together for a while, though." She predicted, and held her hand out to Lee. "I apologize, but I lied to you before. My name is Akame, and I am an assassin from a group known as Night Raid." She introduced herself again.

Lee 

"I see... well, I am still a ninja from the Hidden Leaf, but it is okay. I could tell that you were scared," Lee said in earnest. "But, I do agree that we should stick together. According to what that strange man said, there is certainly something strange going on. I have a feeling that whatever may lie on this strange train may lead us to what he was going on about."