Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Hearts Creed

Chocobo racing in FFX is the bane of my existence.

Congratulations! I remember when I finally did that; I couldn't believe I had actually won it (after so many attempts), that I just sat in front of my screen for a couple of minutes, just frozen in disbelief. 

That race can go huff a dong.

That race can go huff a dong.

I'll just leave that here

pssst no double posting

That corner was so firetrucking awful. Got hit by 7 birds right there. Never in my life have I gotten so angry at a mini game since the ice cream game in BBS.

pssst no double posting

That corner was so firetrucking awful. Got hit by 7 birds right there. Never in my life have I gotten so angry at a mini game since the ice cream game in BBS.

I thught this forum did that thing where it automatically merged recent posts by the same person

I thught this forum did that thing where it automatically merged recent posts by the same person

Sometimes it does, but sometimes it doesn't. I've seen times where it fails, just be sure to double check just to make sure sometimes. Its an option in settings to turn on and off, so you could check out to see if its toggled off by accident or not.

@Topic

Congrats on getting out of that cycle, its such a good weapon so its worth it.