Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Churro

Kingdom Hearts Fan Event Announced For Japan's D23 2015 Expo

Interesting, ill let everyone know what its like if i happen to get my study abroad in japan going.

I hope they show another trailer that is only shown to a select few people, while every other fan in the world is flipped of and told to "Please be patient."

I dont have anything to say about your quote, i just wanted to say that im angry when i see your sig, black gulch was the worst.

Interesting, ill let everyone know what its like if i happen to get my study abroad in japan going.I dont have anything to say about your quote, i just wanted to say that im angry when i see your sig, black gulch was the worst.

But The Rotten is so happy, with his little poisonous statues that force you to crawl through the level at a snail's pace as you try to take out each of the statues while burning through your collection of moss!  :lol:

But The Rotten is so happy, with his little poisonous statues that force you to crawl through the level at a snail's pace as you try to take out each of the statues while burning through your collection of moss!  :lol:

Not to mention the amount of fire bombs you have to throw into the tar pits if youre going for a no magic build.

Relax guys, I think it will be a similar situation to the 2013 D23 Expo. I can wait for this. We've been waiting years, no harm in waiting a little longer. ;)

Peace!

Edited by RoxasKoala

Well that would make sense, they wouldn't just make a big deal over Kingdom Hearts for nothing, it's very likely that they're going to show something new onnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNOVEMBER 3RD!? NOPENOPENOPENOPE!

PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING BEFORE D23 SQUARE ENIX!? PLLLLLLLEEEAAAASE!?