Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Synopsis:

Age 788.

Trunks, the son of Bulma and Vegeta, defeated the Androids created by Dr. Gero and restored peace to his world in the “Alternate Timeline”. 

However, due to him and Bulma using their Time Machines to alter both their timeline and the “Original Timeline”, the home of Son Goku, they are visited by the Supreme Kai of Time, who informed him that they had committed a serious crime. 

To make up for his misdeeds, the Supreme Kai of Time asked that Trunks become her assistant in protecting time. He humbly accepted, bidding farewell to his mother and traveling forward in time to the Supreme Kai of Time’s resident at the Time Nest, where all of time is governed.

Age 850. 

Now… a new threat has emerged. Trunks and the Supreme Kai of Time have detected that a strong, dangerous entity is corrupting history, warping certain events and causing disarray.

The Supreme Kai of Time decided that to combat this threat, Trunks would need  to gather a team of warriors from the distant future: The Time Patrol.

Using the Dragon Balls, Trunks wishes to the Eternal Dragon, Shenron, to bring him these warriors…

The heroes will embark on a journey with the very state of DragonBall history on the line.

Rules:

• Posts may only contain at least PG-13 content, but also not be too dark or obscene. This includes swearing, sexual content, blood and gore.
  • God-modding is strictly prohibited for every player and will result in an instant ban if noticed; this can be either classified as overpowering the enemies/other players in combat unfairly or using seemingly unfair abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, one-hit kill attacks, e.t.c.
  • Don't fight or converse off-topic with other players in the role-play. Take it to PM or the sign-ups/discussion thread.
  • Please only join this RP if you’re going to be as active as possible. If something important comes up, I understand, but let me know either through PM or by posting in the sign-ups/discussion thread, and if you’re gone for too long, I’ll have to erase your character from the story.
  • All other KH13 RP rules apply.
  • Lets go on a mystical adventure! 

Character Sheet: (Limit of 2 characters per person)

Name: (Puns are recommended, but not mandatory)

Race: (Saiyan, Human, Namekian, Majin, or Frieza’s Race)

Gender: (Namekians are genderless, so leave N/A; Frieza’s Race can only be male)

Appearance:

Techniques: (Max: 2) (Super Skills only)

(Write the name of your favorite DragonBall character to confirm that you read the synopsis and rules before completing the sheet.)

My Sheet: 

Name: Tatsu

Race: Namekian

Appearance: Dark green skin with sharp fin on head, light brown hand wraps and shoes, white bands around arms, white pants with red belt, no shirt and necklace.

Techniques: Evil Explosion, Finish Breaker

Piccolo

For those of who are unsure or confused about making your sheet and need information on races, techniques, e.t.c., refer to: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Name: Aspar

Race: Saiyan

Appearance: Aspar has long black hair that reaches slightly past his shoulders (Think Yamcha... I blame Firaga [Firaga Blame Counter: 1]). He wears a blue gi with the symbol of the Turtle School on the back, with a black shirt underneath his gi. He also wears blue pants, and a black belt.

Firaga's Picture

Posted Image

Techniques: Destructo Disk, Kamehameha

Vegeta

Name: Kondai

Appearance: Kondai has long, straight black hair reaching down to her waist. She wears a red gi with the symbol of the Turtle School on the back, with red pants and a black belt to complete her uniform. She also wears a black shirt underneath her gi. [Firaga Blame Counter: 2]

Firaga's Picture

Posted Image

Techniques: Kamehameha, Solar Flare

Vegeta

(I can change Kondai's uniform if you want, I just don't know who all's open as a teacher in this RP. xD)

Edited by Akame

Name: Derik Absolon

Race: Human

Appearance: Black haired with bluish-grey eyes, armed with a sword (two if possible) with long, more flat hair (somewhat like young Trunks). He wears a black Turtle Hermit style uniform with royal blue undershirt.

Techniques: Kaioken, Kamehameha.

Much like actual Derik(orginal form) , he is based on heavily offensive style of combat

Name: Ailder Sun

Race: Saiyan (well, technically Half-Saiyan, but for sake of ease, Saiyan)

Appearance: Firey, red-orange hair, as messy and wild as someone who never looked in a mirror. He wears a black tank top with a pair of baggy grey shorts, and a sleeveless vest.

Techniques: Big Bang Attack, and Kamehameha.

Personally I favor kid Goku over anything else, but from direct DBZ, I would say probably Android 16.

Edited by Guest

Name: Aspar

Appearance: Aspar has long black hair that reaches slightly past his shoulders (Think Yamcha... I blame Firaga [Firaga Blame Counter: 1]). He wears a blue gi with the symbol of the Turtle School on the back, with a black shirt underneath his gi. He also wears blue pants, and a black belt.

Techniques: Destructo Disk, Kamehameha

Vegeta

Name: Kondai

Appearance: Kondai has long, straight black hair reaching down to her waist. She wears a red gi with the symbol of the Turtle School on the back, with red pants and a black belt to complete her uniform. She also wears a black shirt underneath her gi. [Firaga Blame Counter: 2]

Techniques: Kamehameha, Solar Flare

Vegeta

(I can change Kondai's uniform if you want, I just don't know who all's open as a teacher in this RP. xD)

(Don't worry about it.)

Accepted!

Ali Chasm Race: Majin Gender: female Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/b01a45c5ea3a38aa34e9fe0f5e025fb3/http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/kittykat61411/Rp%20pictures/majin400size.jpg Techniques: Brave Cannon and Photon Strike Android 17

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Name: Derik AbsolonRace: HumanGender: MaleAppearance: Black haired with bluish-grey eyes, armed with a sword (two if possible) with long, more flat hair (somewhat like young Trunks). He wears a black Turtle Hermit style uniform with royal blue undershirt.Techniques: Kaioken, Kamehameha.Much like actual Derik(orginal form) , he is based on heavily offensive style of combatName: Ailder SunRace: Saiyan (well, technically Half-Saiyan, but for sake of ease, Saiyan)Gender: MaleAppearance: Firey, red-orange hair, as messy and wild as someone who never looked in a mirror. He wears a black tank top with a pair of baggy grey shorts, and a sleeveless vest.Techniques: Big Bang Attack, and Kamehameha.Android 16.

Name: Ali ChasmRace: MajinGender: femaleAppearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/b01a45c5ea3a38aa34e9fe0f5e025fb3/http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/kittykat61411/Rp%20pictures/majin400size.jpgTechniques: Brave Cannon and Photon Strike

Android 17

All accepted!

Name: Majin Bluu

Race: Majin

Appearance: Light blue skin, Green eyes, Black sclera, Goku's GT outfit.

Techniques: Majin Kamehameha, Death Slicer.

Ghost Nappa xP

Based on my main character in the game.  Wish I could take a pic of her to put here.  Also, if anyone wants to add me and play with me, I have it on PS4 and my PSN is Cloudroth

Edited by Azure Flame

For a little more variety....

Name:  Pyrus

Race:  Frieza Race

Appearance:  Dark fire blue skin, complete blue eyes, white natural body armor, dark blue crystal like skull, shoulders and kneepads with a mouth guard, mask, thing (kind of like Cooler's, but slide in diagonally).

Techniques:  Death beam, Sauzer blade

Fave:  Goku

Name:  Renco

Race:  Namekian

Appearance:  Brown skin, gray version of Piccolos clothes and a brown turban.

Techniques:  Light grenade, Orin combo

Kinda makes me wanna play my Frieza race character instead lol.  If we are a Frieza race, are we allowed transformations?  I made three of the same character in-game to show the different stages of transformation, first form, final form, and Cooler final form.

I'm only allowing up to one transformation per race, i.e. Saiyans can only become Super Saiyans and Frieza's Clan can only have one restricted form and a true form.

Also, Azure, change your second Technique. Crasher Volcano is an Ultimate Skill. I'm not allowing Ultimates at this time. It has to be a basic Super Skill.

For a little more variety....

Name:  Pyrus

Race:  Frieza Race

Appearance:  Dark fire blue skin, complete blue eyes, white natural body armor, dark blue crystal like skull, shoulders and kneepads with a mouth guard, mask, thing (kind of like Cooler's, but slide in diagonally).

Techniques:  Death beam, Sauzer blade

Name:  Renco

Race:  Namekian

Appearance:  Brown skin, gray version of Piccolos clothes and a brown turban.

Techniques:  Light grenade, Orin combo

Accepted!

Name: Majin Bluu

Race: Majin

Appearance: Light blue skin, Green eyes, Black sclera, Goku's GT outfit.

Techniques: Majin Kamehameha, Death Slicer.

Ghost Nappa xP

Accepted!

Also, don't worry about the picture. I'll be re-creating everybody's character on Xenoverse and posting them on the thread. :)

Accepted!

Also, don't worry about the picture. I'll be re-creating everybody's character on Xenoverse and posting them on the thread. :)

Speaking of which you should put up the Aspar and Kondai you made. I might recreate them when I get the game, though. :P

On completion of my character sheets, here are the two, recreated in Xenoverse:

Posted ImagePosted Image

And on request of Akame, I did the same for his two characters:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I hope you enjoy Akame. :) I gave Kondai a sword because of obvious reasons, wink wink nudge nudge. Speaking of swords, I'll explain abilites like using swords or the Power Pole in a later post.

I know the picture for Aspar is different then the first one I showed you. I took the liberty of remixing my original design. I think it looks better than the original, and I hope you agree. It took me like seven tries to get it right because the motion blur kept screwing up lol (the pose I chose for you was the "Wave" animation.)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

On completion of my character sheets, here are the two, recreated in Xenoverse:

Posted ImagePosted Image

And on request of Akame, I did the same for his two characters:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I hope you enjoy Akame. :) I gave Kondai a sword because of obvious reasons, wink wink nudge nudge. Speaking of swords, I'll explain abilites like using swords or the Power Pole in a later post.

I know the picture for Aspar is different then the first one I showed you. I took the liberty of remixing my original design. I think it looks better than the original, and I hope you agree. It took me like seven tries to get it right because the motion blur kept screwing up lol (the pose I chose for you was the "Wave" animation.)

Holy crap, Aspar's face. xD It's perfect.

Kondai's showing too much emotion Kondai's great, too. Thanks! :D I'll add them to my sheets.