Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

If you had the chance to change your country of birth, would you do it?

If you had the chance to change your country of birth, would you do it?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the chance to change your country of birth, would you do it?

• Yes, I would! (Tell us which country you'd like to have been born in!)
    • Not sure... Maybe
    • Nah... I'm fine with my country
    • Nope! I would never wish such thing!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Probably my background country, Lebanon. If that were the case I'd be fluent in Arabic. But no, here I am born in a Western country where I can't even communicate with my only living grandparent... TT_TT It sucks, it really does.

Peace!

Well I'm fine with the life I live now. Even though it may not be the brightest of countries, I wouldn't trade living a simple life in America. I'm an American and even if I would like to visit other countries, I would not trade what life I have been given.

England or Japan or America in New Hampshire or Minnesota or a place where you can actually get merchandise from anime or video games, celebrate halloween and find more people who share the same interests with mine. Can you believe that in my entire life I have found only 1 person who has played Kingdom Hearts besides my cousins.

Also none of the people outside our group of three play videogames, have ever heard of anime and they all find things like that childish.

I could go on but I don't really feel like it.

Im american and for all our problems, which compared to some other countries arent even that bad, i say im happy here. Though i wish i had grown up in a different part of the united states. But if i had to pick, i would pick either England, Australia, or South Korea.

I love how everybody's like: "America sucks, BUUUUUT-" xD

*Sigh!* Gotta agree, though. As much as I'd love to VISIT many other places and cultures, America is were my roots stay. It allows me to have a greater appreciation for all the international friendships I've made, though. We're all on this planet together, we might as well get along! :D<3

No I wouldn't.  I'm not thrilled to live where I do now, but I could think of worse places to live.  Plus the U.S. is so big, that I can move to another state with better weather.