Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Haven't any body wondered?

Quite alot of people have actually....

If KH 3 is the last game in the Xeahanort saga... What's the next saga's gonna be like?

Let's hope it's something different than this one but still remembering its roots.

Is Sora and the rest will still be there, or will the heroes change?

What "hatok" said basically. Though I do hope we get to play as other characters aswell.

The Light Seeker Saga, where a pro-Light, anti-Darkness uprising is finally happening in retaliation for MX's constant meddling.

MX (presumably trapped in his own "torment" for eternity after KH3): "...Is it my fault... My fault that the Balance has become this way...?"

I'm sure that Nomura will create quite a spectacle for the next saga, and hopefully we'll get to see how far the characters have grown.  I'd really love it if the next saga took place a few years after the end of Kingdom Hearts III, that way, we'd see everyone a little more grown up!  In terms of the new villain or villains, I'm really digging the idea of people obsessed with the light.  And well, for protagonists, like everyone here has mentioned, Sora will remain the protagonist for the entirety of the series, and I hope Riku and the others appear as well!

Edited by Shigehiko

I'm sure that Nomura will create quite a spectacle for the next saga, and hopefully we'll get to see how far the characters have grown.  I'd really love it if the next saga took place a few years after the end of Kingdom Hearts III, that way, we'd see everyone a little more grown up!  In terms of the new villain or villains, I'm really digging the idea of people obsessed with the light.  And well, for protagonists, like everyone here has mentioned, Sora will remain the protagonist for the entirety of the series, and I hope Riku and the others appear as well!

I could not agree with you more about them GROWING UP for the next saga. I like you; your opinions always match mine! Lol. I've seen some people on this site argue against such an amazing idea, saying they don't want to ever see Sora turn even 18. Just stay 16 for the rest of the series. That's a horrendous opinion, in my opinion. I want to see what they're up to when they're older too. They're not ageless! They AGE!

I could not agree with you more about them GROWING UP for the next saga. I like you; your opinions always match mine! Lol. I've seen some people on this site argue against such an amazing idea, saying they don't want to ever see Sora turn even 18. Just stay 16 for the rest of the series. That's a horrendous opinion, in my opinion. I want to see what they're up to when they're older too. They're not ageless! They AGE!

Haha, it's true, they do age! :D  And well, I just love the idea of seeing Sora and the gang a few years older!  And that would add even more to the symbolic meaning of the characters to us, because we would have literally grown up alongside Sora and friends!  I'm sure Nomura will implement that feeling as the series continues!  And you know, I just thought of something.  It'd be frickin amazing if in one of the future games of the Kingdom Hearts series, Sora has taken a few aspiring Keyblade Wielders under his wing, and he becomes their Master!  Gah, that'd be so epic!  I'd imagine Riku to be the sort of Yen Sid type of character, in which he'd keep a close and watchful eye on the tides of light and darkness, while at the same time dispatching any threat that emerges!  And as for Kairi, she'd keep being a Princess of Heart, but now as a fully trained Keyblade Wielder!  The possibilities are endless! X_X  Haha, and yeah, our opinions are alike, huh? X3

Haha, it's true, they do age! :D  And well, I just love the idea of seeing Sora and the gang a few years older!  And that would add even more to the symbolic meaning of the characters to us, because we would have literally grown up alongside Sora and friends!  I'm sure Nomura will implement that feeling as the series continues!  And you know, I just thought of something.  It'd be frickin amazing if in one of the future games of the Kingdom Hearts series, Sora has taken a few aspiring Keyblade Wielders under his wing, and he becomes their Master!  Gah, that'd be so epic!  I'd imagine Riku to be the sort of Yen Sid type of character, in which he'd keep a close and watchful eye on the tides of light and darkness, while at the same time dispatching any threat that emerges!  And as for Kairi, she'd keep being a Princess of Heart, but now as a fully trained Keyblade Wielder!  The possibilities are endless! X_X  Haha, and yeah, our opinions are alike, huh? X3

Alike?! Dude you read my MIND LOL. I also have thought about the feeling of "it would be awesome to see them age, because we age and grow up with them." x D! Especially since I've been playing this series since 2004; even before CoM came out for the GBA.

You should stream some of your KH3 playthrough live! I LOVE how the PS4 can do that so easily with literally the press of a single button.

I personaly want Sora to be more like Riki Ryugasaki of B-Daman Crossfire. A pro, but still a bit childish and dense.

Also having a new kid who's about the same age as Sora was in KH1, who aspires Sora and wants to be like him,

but at the same time... an awesome Keyblade wielder, that would be epic.

I personaly want Sora to be more like Riki Ryugasaki of B-Daman Crossfire. A pro, but still a bit childish and dense.

Also having a new kid who's about the same age as Sora was in KH1, who aspires Sora and wants to be like him,

but at the same time... an awesome Keyblade wielder, that would be epic.

And have Sora become a Keyblade Master and take him under his wing, epically training him. We still have yet to see a newly named Master train anyone...So I wonder if we'll ever see Riku train someone. It would suck if we didn't, because that's one of the Master's main aspects...Training new Keyblade weilders.If it never showed Riku train anyone over the course of this series, it would just be a title for the sake of the title and that would be pretty...lame.