Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
adngo714

What would Vens reaction be...

This won't happen, but this is how it would play out if it ever did.

"Imposter!"

Ven: imposter!

Roxas: I'm not the imposter, your the imposter!!!

Ven and Roxas: pull out keyblade.

Roxas: Why do you hold your keyblade like that.

Ven: because i'm an original!!

Roxas: I'm going to show you who the imposter is.

epic fight *keyblade clashing 100000 times* fight ends

Roxas: walks past Ven, "I guess you are the original" *falls* *simple and clean starts playing* * hits ground and fades away*

THE END 

I always thought Ven had a spikier chin xD plus I know they made roxas' face look more like sora's in the HD remix. 

in 2.5 remix the model was changed up a bit. So the spikier chin is pretty much about gone. At this point, I think I can go as far to say that all of the male protagonists (that aren't super manly like terra and riku) have pretty much same face in their 3d models. haha. Same goes for the girls. 

pretty much how every anime character designer draws their character ever.

In all seriousness, in animated japanese media, the only way you can tell the difference between characters nowadays is by their hair or eye color/shape

I'm not so much concerned about Ven as I am about Roxas. They guy finally gets a morale booster as Sora tells him that he's his own person, and then a guy shows up whom he inherited his look from. That's going to be a hard pill to swallow.

Roxas: Only one me

Ventus: excuse me

poor roxas

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I always thought Ven had a spikier chin xD plus I know they made roxas' face look more like sora's in the HD remix.

They changed his model back when they released the original FM in japan because they realized they goofed up and didn't actually make Sora's Nobody look like him at all. So Roxas looks identical to Ven while Sora just resembles Ven (I assume the time their hearts were together had some influence like that, hence Xemnas's mocking about being a copy of someone else).