Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm going to be that person and admit I didn't really like KND growing up because of a few reasons, including how kids are portrayed (I do love Numbuh 5, 4 and 3 though.) But now that I'm older and such I'm actually looking forward to this a little bit. I may just watch the KND series again and see how this new series goes.

Hopefully it's actually good considering the past remakes of shows... I would love to see Ed Edd and Eddy and a reboot of Code Lyoko where the characters aren't in live action like they are in Code Lyoko: Evolution

I so want this to come out.  I loved the original KND and want to see how this goes.  There's just two things that bother me.  All the comments saying this is an April fools joke (when it's really not April) and the voices in the trailer are convincing doubles.  Of course I don't believe them and I'll just wait for news.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

I hope this is real. Also,what do you mean by it's going really dark?

Probably because of all the denotations cast in the trailer, like Nigel shown willingly able to destroy Earth despite his family and friends still on there, the supposed agenda behind GKND that casts hatred on all adults regardless of their morality, Chad of all people being chained up and begging Nigel to stop, the blatant reveal that aliens are connected to the GKND, etc. 

Probably because of all the denotations cast in the trailer, like Nigel shown willingly able to destroy Earth despite his family and friends still on there, the supposed agenda behind GKND that casts hatred on all adults regardless of their morality, Chad of all people being chained up and begging Nigel to stop, the blatant reveal that aliens are connected to the GKND, etc.

I think so. Also,I know that that is Nigel's voice actor. It sounds almost like Young Xehanort if he were British.

I loved KND as a kid (especially the Numbah Zero movie, that was so hype), and i wanna bank on this being real due to how authentic it looks and the creator referencing these designs. Not to mention the voice actors sound exactly the same as the original ones, so i wanna say this is definitely real. Looking forward to this whenever it gets completed, i'm liking the dark twists.

I loved KND as a kid (especially the Numbah Zero movie, that was so hype), and i wanna bank on this being real due to how authentic it looks and the creator referencing these designs. Not to mention the voice actors sound exactly the same as the original ones, so i wanna say this is definitely real. Looking forward to this whenever it gets completed, i'm liking the dark twists.

Apparently,there's a countdown that'll end at the end of March. Like,literally the end of March. The 31st,at 11:59 PM

Me as a 8-12 kid watching that show: Teens aren't adults tho ._.

Me now:

Nigel you scrublord 13 is already a teenager and teenagers aren't even adults 

You may as well kill yoself too coz dat voice be deep n00b

get rekt

Killing people because they got puberty little before him what a little shit

Edited by KittensOnFire

Me as a 8-12 kid watching that show: Teens aren't adults tho ._.

Me now:

Nigel you scrublord 13 is already a teenager and teenagers aren't even adults 

You may as well kill yoself too coz dat voice be deep n00b

get rekt

Killing people because they got puberty little before him what a little shit

Apparently the Galactic Kids Next Door, which Nigel is supposedly apart of, is a branch of KND that are allowed to grow into adults or something. Still, its very shadowed in mystery why he's doing what he's doing obviously. Especially when at the end of KND, it seemed like all of Sector V was apart of the GKND and were doing fine for themselves.

Also they hate teens because they're basically like prototype adults plus the teenagers they face are very vain and very typical in attitude and hate kids as well. The KND is firmly against both teens and adults who hate kids.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Apparently,there's a countdown that'll end at the end of March. Like,literally the end of March. The 31st,at 11:59 PM

In other words, on April Fools Day. Link me please?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

In other words, on April Fools Day. Link me please?

http://www.rainbowmonkeys.comClick on the monkey's nose and write "galactic" as the password. Also, if you introduce "numbuh x" it shows a few interesting things. For example Numbuh 2-5 planetary decommission pending.A few messages from Numbuh 1's tumblr."The decision is mine""I miss this. I miss you.""I see you."

http://rainbowmonkeys.com Just press the button,then the rainbow monkey face. The countdown is in an alien language. Why couldn't it have been in English? Type in Galactic.

Along with these codes are various other you can enter.

Here is a list of all the codes you can enter: http://pastebin.com/JBzK1m9d

Edited by Firaga Sensei

http://www.rainbowmonkeys.comClick on the monkey's nose and write "galactic" as the password. Also, if you introduce "numbuh x" it shows a few interesting things. For example Numbuh 2-5 planetary decommission pending.A few messages from Numbuh 1's tumblr."The decision is mine""I miss this. I miss you.""I see you."

Numbuh 1's playing us like a DAMN FIDDLE!

Omg, it even works with Tommy's codename

I am more surprised about lizzie devine, Numbuh 1' s girlfriend...it says earth mission complete...just like Infinity and 74.239. Maybe she is the mysterious Numbuh Vine from facebook.

I am more surprised about lizzie devine, Numbuh 1' s girlfriend...it says earth mission complete...just like Infinity and 74.239. Maybe she is the mysterious Numbuh Vine from facebook.

I agree.

Also, if you could, would you mind linking us to the Tumblr post involving Numbah 1?