Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

TV Teen Titans Go

Yeah, but Go! has never really portrayed itself as being overly concerned with moral messages, and that's kind of what allows it to stay funny. The example of Robin taking out Kid Flash in a underhanded way is a comedic exaggeration of showing Robin's try-hard attitude and how he hates losing because he hates thinking he's not good enough, possibly because he never got over the insane expectations of Batman. A lot of the humor in Teen Titans Go! is about just taking elements of the characters that already exist and sort of showing them for how funny they can really be.

why did they ruin robins character? he's actually really dark and cool like a kid batman....well tim is anyway.

Yeah, but Go! has never really portrayed itself as being overly concerned with moral messages, and that's kind of what allows it to stay funny. The example of Robin taking out Kid Flash in a underhanded way is a comedic exaggeration of showing Robin's try-hard attitude and how he hates losing because he hates thinking he's not good enough, possibly because he never got over the insane expectations of Batman. A lot of the humor in Teen Titans Go! is about just taking elements of the characters that already exist and sort of showing them for how funny they can really be.

-_- No. It's because he just wanted to be leader again and because he's a "multiple trick pony". Also,I couldn't believe that the titans were dumb enough to take Robin's side when he practically crippled Kid Flash.

-_- No. It's because he just wanted to be leader again and because he's a "multiple trick pony". Also,I couldn't believe that the titans were dumb enough to take Robin's side when he practically crippled Kid Flash.

That's the joke.

It's a comedy.

That's the joke. It's a comedy.

Yeah, a comedy that does a terrible job at being a comedy. They make a big deal over two food items,they make Beast Boy and Cyborg ruin the future just so they could avoid responsibility,they make hoarding look like a good thing,and making the Titans have nearly NO MERCY. The creators of this show would've done a better job at it if they actually watched the ORIGINAL SHOW.

Yeah, a comedy that does a terrible job at being a comedy. They make a big deal over two food items,they make Beast Boy and Cyborg ruin the future just so they could avoid responsibility,they make hoarding look like a good thing,and making the Titans have nearly NO MERCY. The creators of this show would've done a better job at it if they actually watched the ORIGINAL SHOW.

They did watch the original show. They reference it mutliple times. And in fact, the number of references they make, including the occasional nod to things like Watchmen, indicate that the writers and creators DO love the material they're working with, and know the characters. The fact that they're presenting the characters in a fashion that emphasizes fun rather than brooding doesn't mean that they don't like the comics: it's that they've decided to come at the material from a different angle.

I don't get people's hatred for this show. it's a kids comedy the original had moments that were just as stupid the only different being the first got  "broody" and "dark" at times.All of the complaints I've seen is "It's not the original!" which isn't a real complaint.

Honestly if you don't like the show stop watching it, and complaining about it will only get people to watch it to see if it really is that bad.

REALLY!!!!?!!! O.o

it has the most views on Cartoon Network and Cartoon Network is stating that it is the best show on there network. Sorry for the double post. Edited by GotChocolateMilk

it has the most views on Cartoon Network and Cartoon Network is stating that it is the best show on there network. Sorry for the double post.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

lol I know man I know and I hated that episode where they reused the old art style. I think it was in a dream episode or something.

Make sure you guys don't read the Teen Titans comics. Because they are nothing like the first Teen Titans tv show either. Which, I am assuming, would make the comics terrible and hard to read. 

Edited by Squirting Demyx

I don't get people's hatred for this show. it's a kids comedy the original had moments that were just as stupid the only different being the first got  "broody" and "dark" at times.All of the complaints I've seen is "It's not the original!" which isn't a real complaint.

Honestly if you don't like the show stop watching it, and complaining about it will only get people to watch it to see if it really is that bad.

The problem I have with it is that I can tell from the promos that it's just a cheep excuse for comedy and just stupid overall.  The stupid moments in the original are funny orcamefromBeastBoy.  Even the meaty meats episode was good and the writers even admit that they had no idea what they were doing.  With Teen Titans Go it feels like the writers aren't even trying.  They just take the first idea they have and run with it.  Like the whole My Little Pony thing.  I guess they thought it was funny because Tara Strong is in both shows and didn't even stop to think that Raven would never watch that.  I've seen shows for preschoolers that are better written - like Sofia the First, which I find better than most of the stuff on TV.