Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Charles Matthews

Riku's interactions with Final Fantasy characters

Am I the only one who's kinda stumped that Riku hasn't interacted with any FF characters and is hoping he does in KH3 regardless of his mission with Mickey? I get back then he probably wouldn't have interacted with a lot of them due to the whole "darker than thou" drama he had going on, but... now he should be fine. IIRC he's like the only one out of the Destiny Trio who hasn't met any of the members of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. I'm hoping he'll meet them eventually since I need those Riku/Leon and Riku/Cloud interactions or Riku/FF characters in general. ^.^ 

Probably a pointless and unnecessary nitpick but doesn't hurt to dream. 

I can see it all now

Cloud- "I'm sad about succumbing to the darkness"

Leon- "I'm sad my home fell to darkness"

Riku- "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE"

Dude Ansem SoD will have them join his own jakoozi of darkness party

Wait Kairi didn't have any interactions with Final Fantasy characters did she?

Well no but she did meet them specifically the HBC back in KH1 when they went back to Traverse Town after escaping Hollow Bastion. She met Leon, Yuffie and Aerith so it counts. Riku hasn't met anybody from Final Fantasy -_-

I know everyone believes that Leon and Cloud are the most obvious choices for Riku to interact with, but I've got a feeling that the existential crisis that Vivi's gone through might be more of a comfort to ol' Sour and Dour. 

Wait Kairi didn't have any interactions with Final Fantasy characters did she?

Well no but she did meet them specifically the HBC back in KH1 when they went back to Traverse Town after escaping Hollow Bastion. She met Leon, Yuffie and Aerith so it counts. Riku hasn't met anybody from Final Fantasy -_-

I was just about to ask this question, but it looks like it has been answered already...

I know everyone believes that Leon and Cloud are the most obvious choices for Riku to interact with, but I've got a feeling that the existential crisis that Vivi's gone through might be more of a comfort to ol' Sour and Dour. 

except that's not canon to KH Vivi

*insert joke about Riku being Sephiroth's son because of their silver hair.*

Nah, that's cliche. Cecil is totally Riku's papa, who abandoned Riku at an early age to combat the darkness in his own heart, unaware he probably could've stuck around long enough to give his son some pointers.

Riku- "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE"

And thus Riku and his new friends founded the support group "I was once (over)taken by the darkness".

I wonder if we'll even see some of them again.