Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Is anyone interested in another Mario & Luigi game?

After playing through Dream Team I was marveling at how much better the Mario & Luigi games have become in comparison to Paper Mario *groans at Sticker Star*, and I wonder if the franchise is planning on releasing more of both series or if they've decided to prioritize the Paper Mario series.  Now that the Wii U has been out for a while I'm guessing that Nintendo has plans to release one or the other for it.  Does anyone want another Mario & Luigi game, or do you think the series is as good as done for?

I was just thinking about the series the other day...I love the series, as well as Paper Mario.

So if they can come up with more great ideas, I'm all for it.

Also, Sticker Star was a brilliant idea, it just lacked the features and elements of the previous games.

We'll, I absolutely loved Superstar Saga, and Inside Story! So funny, and genius. :D I've only played one of the Paper Mario games, (who's ending made my cry like a dork) but I'd love to see another!! :)

Trust me, there's no such thing as a bad Mario g-

*remembers Where's Mario?*

......most of the time. xD

We'll, I absolutely loved Superstar Saga, and Inside Story! So funny, and genius. :D I've only played one of the Paper Mario games, (who's ending made my cry like a dork) but I'd love to see another!! :)Trust me, there's no such thing as a bad Mario g-*remembers Where's Mario?*......most of the time. xD

I think your talking about Mario is Missing.

YES! I would love a Mario and Luigi game, a very underappreciated series of games in my book. Maybe they can bring in Wario and Waluigi please? Waluigi is almost never featured in mainline games and I would love him to be involved in the main games. Plus it could add incentive to the X and Y buttons on the 3DS or wii u.

I've only played Superstar Saga, but I loved it to bits, and I want to play the other entries in the Mario And Luigi series so badly!  I only played a bit of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door back in 2007, so I can't say much about that game, but I did love what I had played so far!  So anyways, yeah, another Mario And Luigi game would be awesome! :D

Dream Team seemed amazing after Sticker Star, but it's honestly one of the weaker Mario and Luigi games still.

I want both series to get a bit of time off, and make a blazing return to form in a year or two

I've honestly only played a little bit of Bowser's Inside Story, and the demo for Dream Team, but I am interested in the Mario & Luigi series. I'd like to see a new game, but I think it's more of a handheld series, while Paper Mario is better suited to home consoles. A Mario & Luigi game on the New 3DS and a Paper Mario game on the Wii U would be cool, although I think it's too soon for a new Mario & Luigi.

Would like to see one were it connects to the events of Super Mario RPG call Mario & Luigi: Smithy's Revenge.

Oh, gosh, I would absolutely adore this.  Super Mario RPG is one of my favorites of all time, and a cross between the two would be amazing.  Nice seeing another fellow fan of the game. : )

I was just thinking about the series the other day...I love the series, as well as Paper Mario.

So if they can come up with more great ideas, I'm all for it.

Also, Sticker Star was a brilliant idea, it just lacked the features and elements of the previous games.

Truthfully I didn't complete Sticker Star, so maybe I didn't give it a fair chance.  I was comparing it to the original Paper Mario for the N64, and I felt it just didn't hold a candle to it at all.

We'll, I absolutely loved Superstar Saga, and Inside Story! So funny, and genius. :D I've only played one of the Paper Mario games, (who's ending made my cry like a dork) but I'd love to see another!! :)Trust me, there's no such thing as a bad Mario g-*remembers Where's Mario?*......most of the time. xD

I think your talking about Mario is Missing.

Ugh, Mario is Missing was, no, just no. : P  That game was rather painful, even though the intro was great.

Dream Team seemed amazing after Sticker Star, but it's honestly one of the weaker Mario and Luigi games still.

I want both series to get a bit of time off, and make a blazing return to form in a year or two

I actually have never played any of the other Mario & Luigi games, but I've heard that the first one for the GBA was great.  I'd love to try them if I can manage to get my hands on them, though.  All-in-all, I think the series is awesome!