Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Zelda U MAY be delayed til 2016

In the following video, you will see Aonuma talking about while they were working on the game, they realized that they have several new ideas that they want to impliment in zelda u.  

I understand why they are probably going to delay the game because the more they work on zelda u, the better the game becomes. I am willing to wait for this game another year so that it could be the possibly the best zelda game ever to exist. Now, what are your thoughts on this? 

I knew that was going to happen, but it's for the best...in my personal opinion.

They just had new ideas they want to use in the game and I hope Zelda U can be the next best Zelda game.

(I feel sad when a game is delayed because then I remember another game from 9 years ago...yeah...I'm looking at you Vers...uh...Final Fantasy XV.)

I hate when games get rushed. I mean look at Sonic for example. So I'm happy they are delaying it to make it a better game :D

Edited by GotChocolateMilk

I hate when games get rushed. I mean look at Sonic for example. So I'm happy they are delaying it to make it a better game :D

I'm a little happy too, oh now it's possible that zelda u is going to be released on the zelda series 30th anniversary. Isn't that cool?  

I'm a little happy too, oh now it's possible that zelda u is going to be released on the zelda series 30th anniversary. Isn't that cool?

for sure :) is there a British Gaming Convention going on right now? It seems like there's to s of news going on.

There's nothing worse than a game developer showing too much of a game that won't be complete for years. Good move on Nintendo's part, and I honestly can't complain since Star Fox U still has a winter 2015 release window to fill that now empty gap, and now they can give that game (and a possible new Metroid) more coverage at E3 (if it's at a stage where they're comfortable at showing it).

I'm not a hardcore follower of the Zelda franchise, (I've only beaten Ocarina and am currently playing Twilight Princess.) but in my opinion, if Nintendo wants to take more time to make their game, then good for them!  That way, they can do everything they have to do so that Zelda U can be the best Zelda yet! :D

(God, I really need to get more Zelda games! xD)

Nintendo is the only company I trust is actually making a better game when they delay it, not just haphazardly trying to plug leaks so they have something barely functional in time so people don't hate it too much.

I don't mind waiting at all, I have plenty of other games to play, I'd rather when the game come out it be good. Don't want this to turn out like Smash 4

I'm pretty sure it's been delayed to 2016. This combined with the news that it won't be at E3 pretty much shows that it's not coming this year. If it was, they'd show it at E3, considering that this was going to be their big Wii U game for the second half of 2015. Guess Xenoblade X is taking that spot now.

Anyway, I'm honestly happy it's getting delayed. I probably wouldn't have been able to play this anyway, considering that there are already two huge games that are coming this year that I want a lot more (Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 3D). Even though Zelda U's probably going to be smaller than X, I doubt I'd have time for a third.