Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Why are you happy? (Possible Trigger Warning)

Well im happy in life because i have a wonderful relationship with my family and friends . Also playing video games makes me happy (beautiful story and music)music  too unless its one of those rage games :sad: .

I'm not happy, but I'm content. I've got a decent job, family who loves me, and a stable roof over my head. I still get depressed and angry a lot of the time, but overall I have it pretty good, and I'm content with that. In a lot of ways, I think that's better than being happy.

(By the way, what does "possible trigger warning" mean? I've seen that on the web recently and I've got no clue what it refers to.)

I'm not happy, but I'm content. I've got a decent job, family who loves me, and a stable roof over my head. I still get depressed and angry a lot of the time, but overall I have it pretty good, and I'm content with that. In a lot of ways, I think that's better than being happy.

(By the way, what does "possible trigger warning" mean? I've seen that on the web recently and I've got no clue what it refers to.)

It basically means, it could trigger something, like... Say you've been fighting something, but then seeing this suddenly ruins your mood, and makes you go back to giving into whatever you were fighting.

Honestly these days it's mainly my girlfriend that makes me happy. I know this is bad and i should be enjoying other things but ah well i'll hold on to this happiness as long as i can.

Honestly these days it's mainly my girlfriend that makes me happy. I know this is bad and i should be enjoying other things but ah well i'll hold on to this happiness as long as i can.

You really shouldn't. You will suffer a lot .

You really shouldn't. You will suffer a lot .

We'll see. Everyone has to suffer sometime right?

i'm happy because.... I guess i'm just happy! I mean, I wake up every morning, have a loving family, a God who loves me, amazing best friends, amazing people, food (don't get me started on ice cream), and I have all of you guys! ^0^ All of this is a lot more than what most people have, so it's good to count your blessings! xD I mean there are highs and lows, as there are with everything, but im happy and I hope to continue striving to be something more.... something better and make more people happy in the process!