Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Loada

Theory: Ansems CPU

(Contains Spoilers) Hello Fellow Keyblade wielders! I have a theory to tell you all today. The info I'm about to share has no photage by me at the moment, if requested, I shall record my explanation including examples.

Most of us have played kh2 correct? And most have played it on kh2.5? So I'm sure some of us are aware of the 2.5 exclusive cutscene just before the demyx battle in hallow bastion.(Spoiler) The cutscene with the mysterious figure going up to ansems CPU and inserting a disk then typing "Another" and commences on typing a list of names,words etc. Then he proceeds downstairs where he strolls along a long slope into a hallway where he enters a room with aquas armour and keyblade and says "its been a long time friend" *or something like that*. Well I'm here explain my point of view, I think when he or she *you never know* was typing the list of names or words etc., the names were XEHANORT, AQUA, VENTUS, TERRA, ANSEM and XEMNAS, the names fit perfectly so I don't really know...I was just curious to see what you guys think. Let me know and share your ideas!

I think that the names were a password, because of the "Not Real" Organization 13 people, nobody even knows all those people except Xehanort, and maybe Braig/Xigbar, I can't remember if he knew about Ansem SoD at that time, and nobody would think all those names would be the password anyway, and its like first came Xehanort, then Terra, Ven, and Aqua, then Ansem and Xemnas

(Contains Spoilers) Hello Fellow Keyblade wielders! I have a theory to tell you all today. The info I'm about to share has no photage by me at the moment, if requested, I shall record my explanation including examples.Most of us have played kh2 correct? And most have played it on kh2.5? So I'm sure some of us are aware of the 2.5 exclusive cutscene just before the demyx battle in hallow bastion.(Spoiler) The cutscene with the mysterious figure going up to ansems CPU and inserting a disk then typing "Another" and commences on typing a list of names,words etc. Then he proceeds downstairs where he strolls along a long slope into a hallway where he enters a room with aquas armour and keyblade and says "its been a long time friend" *or something like that*. Well I'm here explain my point of view, I think when he or she *you never know* was typing the list of names or words etc., the names were XEHANORT, AQUA, VENTUS, TERRA, ANSEM and XEMNAS, the names fit perfectly so I don't really know...I was just curious to see what you guys think. Let me know and share your ideas!

Pretty sure that was xeharnort, only other person it could have been was braig and i doubt that.

The hooded figure was Xemnas and the password was clearly referring to Ansem's Apprentices. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Aeleaus, Even, and Ienzo Ansem the Wise's apprentices that were involved in his experiments on the heart and the Somebody's of the founding members of Organization XIII.

I always figured the password consisted of the original six apprentices of Ansem the Wise. What are you basing your list on? Because if I remember the scene correctly, just the length of some illegible letters doesn't convince me of your list, sorry. 

I always figured the password consisted of the original six apprentices of Ansem the Wise. What are you basing your list on? Because if I remember the scene correctly, just the length of some illegible letters doesn't convince me of your list, sorry.

Oh, I just sorta thought the names were based off of the origin of it all like xehanort nobody and heartless and the 3_ missing friends aqua, Terra and ventus. I also thought it might be Ansel the wise because he saw the armour and commented on it. I never knew xemnas was familiar with aqua or even the organization members when they were whole.