Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

An Interesting Idea For KH3

So I have been playing FF Type-0 HD and an interesting idea came to me that I thought I'd share. What if the enemies that you fight were able to dodge and evade your attacks? I mean, I find it pretty interesting how the enemy AI are able to do it in Type-0. So why not do that in KH3 and other future KH games as well? What do you think?

Edited by Tails

So I have been playing FF Type-0 HD and an interesting idea came to me that I thought I'd share. What if the enemies that you fight were able to dodge and evade your attacks? I mean, I find it pretty interesting how the enemy AI are able to do it in Type-0. So why not do that in KH3 and other future KH games as well? What do you think?

Hmm...I think I like this idea. I'm REALLY hoping that KH3 is the hardest game in the series since it's the final showdown and it needs that feeling of intensity. That would definitely make the game harder, so that's a plus. I want to have a sense of accomplishment for killing bosses, because since I'm SO SKILLED at KH games now, I can clear the entirety of KH1 on Proud with dying only 3 times total, and TWO of those were totally weird and like "how did I even die here...-_-"

Depends on how its tweaked and the way they want to do it. Maybe like depending on what type of heartless it is determines what strategy they're going to use. Kingdom Hearts can use an extra boost in strategy planning and gameplay overall. The only thing I'm afraid might happen is they might make it just randomly dodge and attack with no actual strategy set for the heartless/nobodies, which doesn't give the game much thought process.