Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
- Existic -

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D HD Remake Including Playable 358/2 Days and Re:Coded?

Alright! Found out it's fake.  Don't mind this. xD

So there's a post on Facebook that I've just seen about a recent Square Enix tweet. 

Posted Image

"A recent tweet from Square Enix reveals a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out this year! Instead they're adding another Remix to the collection. This one will include the full games to 358/2 Days, Re:coded, and an HD version of Dream Drop Distance." 

I don't know how I feel about the now-playable 358/2 and Coded games. I'm happy, but at the same time i'm like, "Eh.." 
We already have the HD cutscenes, so I can't really find the point.

I, personally, don't want to play Coded. It just seems like another KH1 to me, even after the new cutscenes. 
I'd just be happy with an HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance only.

Anyways, how does anyone else feel about this? Do you think it's fake in some way? 

Edited by Shyera Schroepfer

So does this pretty much confirms that KH3D HD Remaster is going to be revealed? Because that's what I'm getting from this message. And no, Nomura already stated that they don't have any time to fully remakes Days/Coded into a playable, console game. That's why they gave us those HD cinematic cutscene compilations.

Um, unless they've secretly been working on the actual games all this time without telling anyone, I seriously doubt that a 3D ReMIX would be bundled with full on remakes of Days and Coded. I'd love to have those two be playable Playstation games, but it just doesn't seem that likely to be happening right now. Not to mention, this isn't how games are typically confirmed, we always hear things from a trailer first, not a tweet. While I don't doubt the possibility of a 3D ReMIX coming out this year or next, I doubt the authenticity of this tweet, since it doesn't fit the pattern that we're used to from Square Enix. But we'll see in time.

I might find this more believable if the actual link to the tweet was there(not just an image of the tweet), and even then, not really. It sounds nice but, considering April Fool's day is right around the corner...I'd be wary of believing something like this. 

So there's a post on Facebook that I've just seen about a recent Square Enix tweet. 

Posted Image

"A recent tweet from Square Enix reveals a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out this year! Instead they're adding another Remix to the collection. This one will include the full games to 358/2 Days, Re:coded, and an HD version of Dream Drop Distance." 

I don't know how I feel about the now-playable 358/2 and Coded games. I'm happy, but at the same time i'm like, "Eh.." 

We already have the HD cutscenes, so I can't really find the point.

I, personally, don't want to play Coded. It just seems like another KH1 to me, even after the new cutscenes. 

I'd just be happy with an HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance only.

Anyways, how does anyone else feel about this? Do you think it's fake in some way? 

This wouldn't be good news at ALL, even if it /were/ true. It would just mean more people and resources separated from working on KH3...The group making that game COULD BE WORKING ON KH3 TO SPEED UP ITS' DEVELOPMENT PROCESS. WE'VE ALREADY BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS. So, thanks, but NO thanks.

(My screams aren't directed towards you, just the people who actually want something like this. The development process of KH3 would be DRAMATICALLY slower if they didn't have the extra help they could have been using instead of stupidly wasting time on something like this.)

Edited by Winchester

wow, this is the laziest fake I've seen in a whilewhy didn't you just say "my dad works at Square Enix"?
I'm not the one who made that, lol.I was just asking around to see if it were actually a true thing.

I might find this more believable if the actual link to the tweet was there(not just an image of the tweet), and even then, not really. It sounds nice but, considering April Fool's day is right around the corner...I'd be wary of believing something like this.
You're right. I totally forgot about April Fools. Since this is kind of early, though, it made it a tad more believable.

cool april fools bro :^)
I just want you to know that i'm not the person that you should be telling that to. xDI didn't make the original post about this. I was just asking to see if it were true or not.

LOL. 

What a rubbish Photoshop, they could have at least used the proper Japanese accounts. @SquareEnix is an account ran by Square Enix North America & Europe.

Oh, haha. I see. xDWell, at least now I know that it's fake.

Yeah, merger was finalized on April 1, 2003.

I didn't know that. 

I'm assuming the post was another person's doing then, because I kind of remember everyone getting all excited over it. I think it was about FF14 or something. 

Didn't seem like something a big name company would Tweet as a joke. 

Well, since everyone knows it's a fake already, I'm going to have to admit I wouldn't mind a playable remaster of Days. It has one of the most powerful narratives in Kingdom Hearts, and I find it Roxas' story very important and interesting. It's a bad game in general, but that's just because it was on the DS. If it was originally a console game it would have been much better.