Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
- Existic -

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D HD Remake Including Playable 358/2 Days and Re:Coded?

Will we ever get a KH3D HD?

It's totally possible, considering they showed some remastered cutscenes at the end of the 2.5 credits as a teaser or whatever. They're probably just not focusing on it at the moment, what with KH3 and all.

wow. No duh is it fake. It even says "Kingdom Hearts 3D HD: Our April Fool's joke for this year."

Did you see the post? Is that quote on the wiki page they made for it? When I saw this, nothing said that at all. The wiki page was even blank, minus the title.I'm sorry if my thread seemed dumb to you, but I never saw anything that said that it was an April Fool's joke.

Did you see the post? Is that quote on the wiki page they made for it? When I saw this, nothing said that at all. The wiki page was even blank, minus the title.I'm sorry if my thread seemed dumb to you, but I never saw anything that said that it was an April Fool's joke.

Oh, sorry for the condescending tone. ^^; The image that was on your thread post said that in Japanese. 

Oh, sorry for the condescending tone. ^^; The image that was on your thread post said that in Japanese. 

Oh, haha. No problem, no problem! I'm sorry, myself, for misunderstanding.   >.< I wouldn't of posted this if I knew how to read Japanese. Ugh. Thanks for that tiny translation.  xP

This would be a great idea! If Square Enix would like to make a DDD remake for PS3/4, they should make it a Final Mix, along with the playable versions of 358/2 (Final Mix) and coded (Final Mix).