Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

I got to play a demo of Batman: Arkham Knight

IS EVERYONE'S APRIL FOOLS JOKES NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE?!!! THEY'RE JUST DISAPPOINTING AND RUINING MY HOPES!!!!*cries*

They're disappointing because of how uncreative they are. Few people will actually fall for it, because it's April Fools Day and as gamers who CONSTANTLY deal with skeptical leaks, we are especially skeptical on the Day of Fools.

They're disappointing because of how uncreative they are. Few people will actually fall for it, because it's April Fools Day and as gamers who CONSTANTLY deal with skeptical leaks, we are especially skeptical on the Day of Fools.

Well now that I think about it all of these jokes are uncreative. They're pretty bland.

RockSteady sent me an early demo code and allowed me to record about a half hour of their demo. I gotta say, it looks very impressive! I can't say more than that.

Well now that I think about it all of these jokes are uncreative. They're pretty bland.

WILL THE REAL Dimi3Infinty stand up!