Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

All these people voting for Sora are just counting on a false reality lol

Anyways, I just voted for Rayman

All these people voting for Sora are just counting on a false reality lol

Anyways, I just voted for Rayman

Rayman would be awesome, I just don't know if he'd get in considering the relations between Nintendo and Ubisoft. If they can work things out, I'd be all for him.

Lloyd Irving (of Tales of Symphonia fame). He appeared just once on the Gamecube, but so did Snake, so I hope that he's just as possible.

The only reason Snake got in was because Kojima was a good friend of Sakurai

Lloyd Irving (of Tales of Symphonia fame). He appeared just once on the Gamecube, but so did Snake, so I hope that he's just as possible.

The only reason Snake got in was because Kojima was a good friend of Sakurai

Isn't Tales of Symphonia a Namco game? Namco did help develop the game, so Lloyd does have a shot. Might not be much of a shot, but it's still somewhat possible.

Why nobody wants a character of megaman? (because they hate sora  *ba dum tss*)(I do not wanted to make a pun really)

If there was a megaman character, I would definitely be voting for Blues

I voted for Tetra. I really doubt we'll see anything screened for voting past Roy, King K Rool, or Ridley though. I'd like a GOOD newcomer and not some 2nd useless marth clone, when one, Lucina is better than Roy, and two, Roy and Lucina are barely any different from each other, let alone Marth. As for Ridley, I think that's just stupid on its own and DK is horrible, so I'm fine living with the 2 we already have. Plus King K Rool is pretty freaking forgettable. It'd be better to put a more sensible, more recognizable character in.

I voted multiple times because I can. I voted for Sora because I just really want him no matter how far out it is. I also voted Dixie Kong to be a weaker but fast Diddy Kong clone. I also voted to have Paper Mario in the game, even if it was just a costume for Mario or the other paper forms of characters like Bowser and Peach. I also want a Star Fox character who isn't at all like Falco and Fox. Maybe a Peppy who's like King Dedede or Krystal from Star Fox Adventures. Those are my main choices. I wouldn't mind Roy being in because I loved him in Melee but I think Fire Emblem has a lot of representation in Smash 4 so I didn't vote for him but yeah those're my thoughts

Didn't somewhere along the line (during the development of Brawl maybe???) people put together like a petition to bring Roy back?

Lol I was too late to sign but seriously.

Roy.

I don't care how similar his moveset is to Marth's.

CHANGE IT.

OR SOMETHING.

I DON'T CARE.

JUST BRING MY ROY BACK.

I think if Roy was in Brawl it wouldn't have been a bad thing. Problem is that Lucina is in Smash 4 and the addition of Roy would mean that there would be essentially two Marth clones in the game. Some clones are fine (like Dr. Mario and Lucas for example), but ones like Dark Pit and Wolf are silly considering both Pit and Fox have alternate colours that make them look like Dark Pit and Wolf. Unless Roy gets a complete move overhaul then there's no reason to add him in.

Maybe I was too harsh to say that the votes shouldn't be wasted on clones or third party characters and I get where people are coming from when they want a character that they like to appear, but I'd like to see Nintendo put more obscure characters in or characters we haven't seen from previous Smash games.

This is one of the reasons why I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun, his removal of being an assist trophy means that they should at least consider him. It also can play to Nintendo's advantage to sell more copies of the Golden Sun series (both GBA titles are on the Wii U Virtual Console, while the Wii U now supports DS games so the 3rd title could be added).

yeah. i see where ur comming from.

Edited by Sorual

Professor Layton from the Layton series. That man can beat you up with just a stick; nevermind a sword. Also, Final Smash could be a puzzle or something with Logic.