Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm sorry I fail to understand the difference.

Eh it works the same way, tracker and predictor seem like support, but where tracker would help in well, tracking and stealthing through, Prediction can help only a bit in stealth, like seeing yourself being spotted and being able to not be, but nothing much, Prediction is however more combat focused, because you can predict the enemy's attacks. Tracking is the ultimate strategist type, Predictor is pure improvisation. Thats what I think anyway.

I guess here with tracker you could check the cards and analyze it with the rest of the room and stuff, figuring out the right one, whereas prediction would have visions of each card failing and seeing the correct one working i guess.

Eh it works the same way, tracker and predictor seem like support, but where tracker would help in well, tracking and stealthing through, Prediction can help only a bit in stealth, like seeing yourself being spotted and being able to not be, but nothing much, Prediction is however more combat focused, because you can predict the enemy's attacks. Tracking is the ultimate strategist type, Predictor is pure improvisation. Thats what I think anyway.

I guess here with tracker you could check the cards and analyze it with the rest of the room and stuff, figuring out the right one, whereas prediction would have visions of each card failing and seeing the correct one working i guess.

actually yes very much so We made two the are Subs of each other So no one would be that over powered. 

Me (Luthus, known by the others by Gray), Greyson and Zaria are in the equipment room I highly recommended not going in tthere at the moment lol stuff is about to go down. :3

That is exactly where I am.

okay,did you the new updated posts?

Just checked them. So Luthus, Greyson, and Zaria are preparing to fight to either get blueprints or save the Officer while my two are in the corner recovering still.Did I miss anything?

nope you got it.

nope you got it.

Whew! Glad my work hours don't keep me too bad in the dark!Now, it says Officer or Blueprints...but can't I go for the blueprints while everyone's going for the officer?

I thought we were going for the blueprints? Besides Luthus (Gray) would just assum that the police officer would be infected. Lol

i Would have thought so to but what if he has a gun or something?  

Whew! Glad my work hours don't keep me too bad in the dark!Now, it says Officer or Blueprints...but can't I go for the blueprints while everyone's going for the officer?

and thats Correct So yeah try that 

It would be a difficult choice if it was only one person, but as its a group, both objectives can be done by splitting up and working together.

Well, come to the research room, we're on a time limit xD

I know you three are new so I'm throwing this out there as a small leason. You too Firo. A good RP hist would quickly PM the Player if any ssign of OPing as it,may cause to GodModing and the destruction,of the RP. One should not have to ask but be told as soon as it was spotted. Which brings up,the next,case. I know it may be a pain in the rear but a RP host has to read every post even if your character isn't there. Not saying you not just throwing it out there. Thank you for your time and I'm just trying to help so do,go all gorrila or Orome on me. xD

Guys Me lina and gretti will be back Soon Something came up in the family. and we Are going to be back soon Hopefully Sorry for the Inconvenience.