Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

-Epilogue-

Posted Image

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzsmfqWdwQ1qbngsko1.mp3

The Year: 2015

A study was conducted called Lazericabyss, On April 2nd At 3:01 pm. Doctor Skeevik developed an Antibody that was nearly able to cure every disease known to Man. Aggressive, Agile, Intelligent, The Antibody could learn inside The Host, Adapting, Reacting, Organizing itself. Here were his Audio notes:

Posted Image

4:52 pm "Patient 001 died Immediately after injection. Cardiac Arrest was expected. Moving on to Patient 002."
9:23 am. "Patient 014.Died Several Minutes after injection.
Severe hemorrhaging from Eyes, Ears, Nose, And Mouth." 

Posted Image
12:00 am "Gosh Damn it, Patient 073, Bit me. Showing Signs of Intense Aggravation, Going to the medical room to sanitize."
2:00 am Whispering "I came back from the medical room and the door to Patient 073 was open. There's signs of struggle, and forced entry. There's blood marks on the ceiling. Leading to th- Oh god. He's heading for the main laboratory. (Incoherent Audio). (Rustling noises)  

Posted Image

That was the last of Dr. Skeevik's Audio Notes. Before long, not even 24 hours...The Virus Spread. It was more aggressive, It was smarter.Patient 073, now dubbed Apex, was loose in the laboratory, attacking high ranking scientists those who may have been smart enough to create a cure, are being wasted one by one in the halls they worked in. Nothing they could do to defend themselves.

Posted Image

Apex was smarter, faster, stronger. They died, mainly with their backs turned. Eaten alive. The ones who were left unmangled rose back up and for the ones who tried to help them were eaten by the ones who had gotten back up. The Virus carried through contagious bite but if you were lucky enough, you would have gotten it airborne.

Posted Image Some changed through the virus airborne version  

and didn't show any symptoms until their heart rate reached that of someone going through fight or flight responses. Then...they'll change.  Soon it was out of the laboratory and out in the streets. It found it's way to our Schools where our children were.

Posted Image

First, mayhem broke out. People were dying. The news called it 'cannibalism'. The church called it 'Apocalypse'. Second, Riots broke out. Man were turning against man. Killing each other.

Posted Image'Survival of the Fittest' they said. 'Strongest must survived,

They willed' Capturing Women and Children. The Surface was no place for a human anymore. There's no place for a human anymore. All that remains now, is Monster. Posted Image

Third, The World went quiet. Countries were no longer communicating with each other. First China, Africa, and Europe ceased all actions with America. Then they began to see The Virus blossom in their own countries. There was nothing they could do. It seemed like vegetation was unaffected by The Virus. And Fourth but not least, Posted ImageIt mutated.

The Human Husks hosting The Virus became 'Humanoid' More like Beast than Man. More like Demons than Beast. More like Devils than Daemons. The ranks of the dead out rank the living.Posted Image Now, they 
Posted Imagewere able to hunt. 
Posted ImageTo lurk.

Posted ImageTo savor. 

They want your flesh. The Humans that survived lived day by day for Self benefit. Pathetic. And Now, here we are....The year is 2016, January 13th, Wednesday 5:15 am Sharp. You are waking up. You are one of the many that we given The Virus a new form to evolve it. You , The Olympian, has been adapted to handle The Virus. You are immune. You can smell, and sense The carriers of the Virus. You're stronger, Faster. You are The Rival to this Virus. And you will see to it that it burns. I, Camiliana Zoeyline, A scientist in Rest Assured Pharmaceuticals, Assistant to Dr. Skeevik. have released you from your prison. Now Go my Super SoldiersPosted Image...Save Humanity.

Now, as you wake up and open your eyes to look at the monitor infront of you, You see a Scientist woman putting a Revolver with tears in her eyes and the screen goes to staticPosted Image. A glass vault door opens right infront of you, and The restrains like a straight jacket releases you. And you are freed. You pull out a tube out of your throat and stumble out of the glass vault to a white table with clothing and food.

Luthus looked around at the others in the room as the doors open. While He was still asleep he remembered hearing something about "saving humanity" then to wake up to an awful image like that on the screen. "What are we doing here?" He asked the others around him. Luthus began to think to himself...'What is going on?...'

Waking up, Stumbling out of the the Vault, Opening his eyes "I don't know." he said as he got to the table. "Any idea on where we might be?" He Asks everybody. As his vision get better from the blur he sees the clothes and food and turns to look at everybody. "Fresh clothes, that's always good but, why did she off herself?" he Says as he looks at everyone. looking back and seeing all the dead bodies and looks shocked

Edited by Gretti Kyla

[World narrative]

Posted Image

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/23/mp3/1160251_SOUNDDOGS__ri.mp3

The room Is Dimly lit. Not much can be seen In The room That you and others Reside in. But looking at the floor you can see a mas of people, Dead. Some of them have bar codes Underneath that bar code say 'Olympians'. Looking Down at you wrist your see that same tattoo. Burnt in. Looking straight ahead You see A Corridor With a single Door open. A Man legs are seen receding from them, still and lying down. No movement is seen. Above the Corridor, Words are printed that say 'Service Hall'  a droning Noise can be heard It Sounds like Scratching Against brick or cement. To you left is a door and above the door say 'CellBlock 50B' The handle on that doors been bloodied. And there is a smell of faint iron Seeping from underneath the door. To the right, is a barricade Of Office chairs and benches. No one is getting through that.

{Scenario One} You May go Down the Corridor in Search of an exit to get out of here.

{Scenario Two} You go check the room with the bloodied handle and get to the bottom of what happened here.

{Scenario Three} Chose to combine actions Of Your Choosing Investigate Somethings than leave. 

[Lairi] "Oh brother. what a head ache i got.." Lairi wakes And gasp at what was on the monitor, 

"Oh Freak!? what was that all about??" She stands Up Looking around and the looks at The Man who asked what we were doing there 

"Uh i dunno i don't remember much everything seems  to be very blurred" She holds her head. Her Sharp teeth Visible as she Talks.

Walks Forward And steps over the many mangled bodies. "Ew! ew! ew!" She stood marching Towards the table.

It felt odd waking up. How long had she been asleep to begin with? No matter that, where was she? According to the video that was shown, right before the woman on it committed suicide, things have not gotten better in terms of the sickness, maybe worse, considering the dead bodies everywhere. Ceres stretched her arms and body upwards as her back arched, feeling free from the restraints. Over the puddle of dead bodies was a table with food and clothing. The food she wouldn't need, but she would like a better choice of clothing than the restraining jacket she was wearing. It wasn't until she heard the sound of other people talking that she realized that she wasn't alone. There were others. Humans? Metas? She'd find out eventually. She quickly picked up a black suit from the table and zipped it on, feeling it form fit her body like a glove on a hand (the suit in her picture). Now she could interact without much distraction. "If I were to guess. It was what can be considered, a 'coward's way out'. They were most likely at the verge of being attacked by the infected, and instead of becoming one of them, she decided to go out her own way, quick and painless." Ceres said, explaining her thoughts. She couldn't help but to stare at the CellBlock 50B doors, how bloody it was, how there was blood flowing from underneath and on the handles. How there was an annoying growling and scratching sound coming from it. "I hope you guys don't mind if I open that door?" Ceres asked as she pointed at it.

Startled by the girl in the black Suit And Looking at the door that she pointed to.

"Are you mad? Look that door has 'Nope' Written all over'et" She face palmed

She Sighed "Maybe if we establish if we are all staying together. Because i don't know about you guys but i have the heebi jeebis About this place"

She grab Some clothes and put them on. And grab a black wool poncho that was black. Her being Physically shorter, The poncho covered Enough of her body. She and then grabbed a backpack.

"Okay, I'm Psyched Any one else.."

Looking back at the other two walking out he notices that they're not the only two "How many of us are there? Don't touch that door, We should all introduce ourselves instead of standing here and being some strangers you know?" He says to everybody in around the table. "My Name is Greyson Vaile" He says With a Slight smile

Luthus nodded to Greyson's choice. "You,make a good point. If she offed herself it was for a good reason so we should at least know who we are going into this mess with. Name's Gray." Luthus decided to use his,last name not knowing who he was with. "Simple enough of a name shouldn't be hard to forget it's kind of like the ssituation. It all seems kind of grey to me." Luthus used this simile to express his feelings on the matter not knowing if things we good or bad, black or white. "After introductions I suggest we check the cell block. Maybe has some serious information or something we don't want behind us in there. After it's searched I say we lock the door and continue out the main hall in search of an exit. We need to find out where we are."

"How rude of me." Ceres pointed at herself. "Ceres Highscross." She said, introducing herself as she looked over at the rest. "I think it is better we find out whatever is behind there and we might end up finding something useful. Much like Luthus had said. If you're so worried about the infestation or the sickness, I might as well do it. 99.9% of my body isn't real to begin with. The chances of me getting infected are slim." Ceres said as she tilted her head to the side.

Looking at Gray and Huey as they introduced their selves to one another Greyson gets Dressed, He puts on some Black Jeans with a black tank top and light blue Flannel,a blue and yellow bracelet on his left arm with Black combat boots. "The infestation? what are you talking about?" Greyson asks Ceres as he looks concerned. "I'm confused on what's going on here all I know is that we woke up here." Greyson says as he tries to remember what happened to him.

Edited by Gretti Kyla

Gray semi-agreed. "All I know Is some chick offed herself." he crossed his arms "if you know some explain. I don't feel like getting infected."

I awoke feeling dazed, my restraints set me free as soon as the woman on the monitor killed herself.

'How did I get here?...I was out on patrol...Is this another one of the military's experiments I was hand picked for again?' 

I felt a slight sting on my wrist, there was a tattoo of a barcode burned into my skin. It was fresh. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on. I heard people talking, I quietly walked over to them. I listened to what they had to say. There were different types of people from different walks of life. "I agree we should stick together. My name's Zaria. I'm a Sargent Major of USSOCOM. Even though we have to worry about the infected there are military convoys that have deserted and will harm innocents." I said. 
Edited by Lina Vickers

"My names Um Huey" she said waving timidly And then looking back down. And finishing what she was doing by checking and going through the back packs. Sorting things evenly for people. And leaving them on the table

"Hey guys!" She called out " There is a note in here.

[The bloody Note] 

This Is my Last and Final Act of knowledge, you will need this to live This is a list for all Olympians, Meta Human, Cyborg And Androids [Illegible writing]

If  the Olympian Versions eats An Infected host that has the Skeevik Virus the Gene in them Would Essentially evolve Bringing them to a new height Of super Soldier. There have also been Upgrades made For The Androids And Cyborgs alike. Attachment they reside in [illegible writing] But for the Meta's, They will have to find Pure Samples, Untampered version, Which will.... (The letter Ends there)

"I really Wish That didn't Cut off like that" She said scratching her head.

Edited by KuriKye

Ceres hummed as she looked down at the letter. "Well then. I guess I better go one by one." Ceres looked over at Greyson. "It appears you were asleep by half of the video so I will repeat. You are most likely an Olympian if not another inhuman being. After an experiment went wrong a virus has spread across the earth that has taken in the shape of an apocalyptic zombie situation for mankind. Those who aren't initially infected were either murdered by other humans or by the infected themselves. As I can guess from what Zaria has mentioned, the military has taken precautions in order to contain the virus away from any surviving areas and their inhabitants." Ceres said as she walked over to the bloody door, getting her hand on the handle. "I think it would be better explain if I were to open this door and show you whatever lies inside."

[World Narrative]

As Ceres Touches the Door, there was a certain Warmth from the other side. Movement Could  be heard aswell, Almost as if the scratching was Coming from inside that room. As she made contact with the knob of the door the scratching Suddenly Stopped, as if whatever was in there was alerted. There was a ruffling Sound that headed towards the door, then Abruptly Ceased. As if the thing inside was going to crash Into the door, But it Stopped Before hand. breathing now was audible from the other side, Distorted, Heavy Breathing. Sounds as if they were Gargled in liquid.. That sounded as the person on the other side was Splashing in the Puddle of blood seeping from under the door. looking Down you can see the Small Ripples being made in the blood.

Huey sat there Looking at Ceres

"Be careful." She Said Shy like. Hoping nothing bad was going to happen. She closed her eyes in wait. The suspense was killing her.  

So she back up And her eyes Wondered back and forth from the door to the hallway. Just in case things got hair she wanted to provide an exit for everyone.

Ceres blinked a few times before looking back at the door. She kept her hand on the handle and gripped it tightly. She looked over at the group. "Get ready." She warned as she moved her other hand up, showing as she counted down with her fingers from five. Four. Three. Two. One. And like that, she slammed the door open, and out came out what seemed to be an infected. Whether this was a special case or just one of the normal ones was not something she could decipher, all of them looked the same in her eyes. The beast, the hollow shell, the thing, it attacked, groaning and hissing as gloom and infected saliva was surely dripping from his open wounds and mouth. "Be careful!" Ceres hissed as she was quick to grab the monster by the neck, before slamming it violently against the nearby wall with her strength, blood spreading and splashing.

"That was scary Huey, it's fine now we can enter in that room now, but we have to move with caution." Greyson said as he readied himself for anymore monsters to attack, while feeling a bit on edge about what happened just now taking deep breaths to calm down. like he would do for his breathing practices

I looked at Ceres. "We need to be careful...You may be an Android but what about the safety of the rest of us?" I whispered softly. The audible breathing became louder and louder as the silence grew in the room. Ceres swung the door open it was an infected. She slammed the infected against the wall. My heart raced while the infected was dripping blood and slobbering saliva all over the place. "We have to secure the area...we can't be too loud, they are attracted by sound." I said calmly.     

"Good point. I had forgotten that you can still get infected, despite being Olympians. However, you have read the letter yes?" Ceres said as she dropped the dead zombie on the floor, waving the blood and saliva off her hand. "If Olympians eat hosts infected with the Skeevik virus, their genes will be increased, giving you more abilities." Ceres reminded as she smiled. "So you guys might want to start on your diet to get stronger." Ceres said as she looked back in the room. "Do you guys see anything useful, within all the bloody mess that is this place?"

[World narrative]

After the Zombie was Out of the way dead smash in the wall. The Door left open lead to Cell Rooms Where People must have been stored. but no one remained Just Shadow And splatters Of blood. The wall closest to the door Had the words 'Lab testing/ Research' the one further said 'Inventory and security Equipment' the arrows that followed under these words lead to Two Opposite Direction. More Area Could be seen but nothing in great detail since lighting was Horrible.

(Feel free to the control scene After you make a choice of where to go) 

But after the loud bang that Ceres Created, Another bang Followed. The walls behind, the Debris of chairs and table where Rumbling. Something was coming. Something Big. It Could Be Heard breaking down the wall Before The Room they were in. they had to make a choice and quick! This thing was fast, and it sounded angry. The Floor Could be felt shaking

I felt the ground shake. Whatever was coming was coming really fast.  "I'm going to Inventory/Security Equipment who's coming with me? if you guys find a safe place around in the area leave clues to how you got there so we could find each other." I said.