Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"I'll go with you. Greyson say as he looks at Zaria then back to everyone else "We should also look for a nearby city or town as well look for any survivors along the way, Sounds like a a good plan? And if we ever get separated We will find a way to meet up." He says as he walks to Zaria "i want to your adventures" He says before he gets to Zaria

"We better hurry as we do. I think we might've attracted something we shouldn't have." Ceras said as she walked over to the Lab testing and Research. Maybe this could give them hints on anything they might need for future reference? They would have to give them a try. "Lets hope there's information we can actually use~" Ceres hummed as she opened the door to the Lab Testing and Research.

Luthus pretty much ignored the others and when he heard what ever was coming he darted off to the room with the emergency equipment without a word. 'There may be some useful tools in here.' He thought. 'Whatever these infected thing were he was joining them. I'm getting so weapons and I'm taking them out before they do me in.'

"Gray! Gray! Gosh darnit." she said As she stuck close To Ceres. "Maybe it would be good to Split up. I'll Stick with you Ceres And You guys can go to the equipment room, and help gray" She said Looking very concerned

"Just bring us Some gear back Please!" She looked at Ceres and said "We should get some info Just To Bright this play into light maybe? Hopefully.." 

She bowed too Greyson and Zaria bidding Adieu. She was ready to go digging through The archives Of this place. "Looking to Ceres And asking

"You Ready To Start This Show?" everything Was just getting to Huey, But she Found Some comfort in these people. And what little comfort she found, she was going to cling to it. Holding the straps on her backpack And Balancing on her tippie toes. Getting into Position wait On ceres Command.

"Of all the things you can do, you sneak off, really Gray?"Greyson says as he faces Zaria. "You ready Zaria? cause there might be even more of those thing ahead of us and then we can see if Gray is safe and as for Ceres and Huey... Be safe and get as much info that you can. Greyson says to Huey and Ceres and then cracked a smile and looks in the direction of the Security Equipment Room. He had faith that they would meet up with each other soon

Orome was late in venturing out of his "room" The place they were in didn't seem all to friendly although it gave him a vibe he liked. it didn't take long for his instincts to emerge and start running around. He noticed some people heading down into a room pretty close by so in his nature he followed. Then the rumbling. He slid down the floor (blinding speed mode and go through the door leading to testing/research. Something told him that way would be more entertaining. before he knew it he was already inside. 'That's new' He thought as he looked down to his legs. It didn't feel any different and in the end it could have just been some distraction or something. He did hear the mention of Olympians and something about eating infected to his cell but that was about it.

'Let's see what's in this joint.' He thought to himself and looked around.

The twins were habitually late all the time. Both falling down, yanking those vile hoses from their throats. Seren was standing first, helping his sister get up. He looked around, and nearly puked. Hauling Ceres to the table, he quickly shoved some underwear, pants, and a button up shirt at her. "Here." Getting himself dressed, Seren decided to grab a red coat. Because hell, he might as well have the universe try and kill him over his sister.

Unable to eat from the surrounding area, they tucked some food into their pockets and looked between the doors.

"Which way?"

Seren gritted his teeth. "...open door. Someone's been through here recently. The bloody footprints are barely dried." He grabbed his sister's shoulder and headed down the door everyone else had taken.

"Let's hope we can find some answers."

Looking back Down the Hallway And Seeing the twins and another man (Orome) "Oh my, we were careless there's people still alive in there!" She rushed back down the hall Saying "Let me help you guys" Beckoning them the way she was and grabbing their attention. "Hey" She got to them and upon rushing them back toward the Doorways She filled them in on what happened then asked "Whats your names?"  before she asked that the other guy Disappeared and was already by the Research room. 

"Huh!?" She shuck her head in confusion and looked at the twins " well you guys can decide to go with the man that ran that way (points at the equipment room) Or Come with us? What do you wanna do?"

I looked at Greyson. "That guy should really not run off like that...I've seen elite marines go down by the infected." I said as we started hurrying to the inventory and security equipment.

'we can't all be badass, we have to work together if humanity only splits apart to do their own thing there is no coming together to find a cure, this isn't a game.'  

Posted Image

Greyson started to follow Zaria as they got to the Security and Equipment room Greyson heard some extra foot steps coming from behind them. "There are other people alive? Wow I thought that we were the only people alive in this place. what did you find in the room? anything useful?" Greyson asks Zaria as they were looking for things to use to defend themselves from danger or Death. "I found a Baton in this locker over here, there is another one that you can get and use. but there is no sign of Gray" He says to Zaria as he started to look worried

Back at the room where everyone awakened some noise could be heard, it was Hector having a coughing fit after pulling the tube which was injected directly at his throat "what the hell...why the throat..." he said with an angry and annoyied tone as he took a deep breath and looked around, he had no memory of this room at all, "Great...where am I" he said looking around at the other tables and then looking at the door, "Oh boy...theres people here as well". He said 

Quickly noticing his arm "whoa!" he snapped back in shock and surprise, but smiled afterwards, "So thats what they did..." he said as he noticed some clothes, which could help hiding it, having a mechanical around publicly could prove umfonfortable, he picked up his clothes as he proceeded to walk towards the door, quickly exiting it, and deparing himself with two signs, which eh read, and let out a flat "what".

Edited by Scrapmaster

I shuffled through junk. "well, I found a steel bat." I said as I held it in my hand. "About grey, he could be anywhere in the deeper chambers in this room seeing it as it is very big as hell." I scratched my head. "I hope the others are alright...wouldn't want any person to die." I said. The room smelled like must and dust. I felt like this was going to be a long journey, I was literally thrown into this situation. The most I can ever do is set myself aside and adapt to my environment.

Edited by Lina Vickers

The twins looked up.

"Seren. This is my sister, Ceres." He frowned, supporting his still somewhat disoriented sister. "What the hell happened here?" He demanded, then it registered. Her question.

"Equipment." He said.

((What type of weaponry is in the equipment room?))

Luthus came out from the end,of the weaponry and dropped an arm full of weapons on to the floor. "Thought I was going solo after,I just said we should work together?" he laughed slightly. "Survival is,first. Choose a weapon." Luthus stood upright with arms crossed. "So there was more in that room... Maybe we should have checked them before we left. Names Gray."

The twins looked up."Seren. This is my sister, Ceres." He frowned, supporting his still somewhat disoriented sister. "What the hell happened here?" He demanded, then it registered. Her question."Equipment." He said.((What type of weaponry is in the equipment room?))

//Nothing arsenal wise. Since guards took most of the awesome weapons. I.E blunt weapons, batons, ect.// 

Greyson picks up a batons out of the locker and walks back to Zaria "Nice find on the Steel bat, I have this baton. Hopefully they found some good information." Greyson says. Greyson starts to look for more things to use in the lockers. "Hey I found some Nuts,Bolts and some metal pieces! What did you find?" Greyson asks with excitement to Zaria in hopes that she found something very useful to be used

[World Narrative] 

'Research and laboratory'

it was dark, nothing could be seen in the room til you stepped in.

The Room had Sensors that lit up when you walked into it. Everything in there was cleared out except for the Computers, some monitors were on Many people didn't escape The Seems to be a woman Standing in the Far corner of the room She was not looking at anyone But she was crying 

{Warning Maybe Loud}

http://178.33.61.6/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/FAFE901C3A5A4A5QQWE2671729EWQS/Female%20Crying%20Sound%20Effect%20%20%20no-2_2.mp3

Her Arms Are stretched and elongated, But at the end Where her Hands Should have Be were a protruding Bone, Sharp like Blades Dripping Blood.

Another One Of the same type Walks Out From One Of the many Cubicles. Multiple Disembodied Voices Can be heard. all whispering, Muttering In And incoherent way

http://178.33.61.6/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/422F980B3A5A4A5QQWE2670924EWQS/Very%20creepy%20song.mp3

they Don't

seem  to have notice anyone yet. Some of the lights above Are Shattered And Glass is on the floor. Black tar prints can be seen Smired on the wall. 

'Equipment Room'

The room is divided in two parts lockers and Showers.

As you Guys Search, Blood Drips from the Ceiling Upon looking up They're Are Flesh Sacs Mucus in appearance. people cocooned in them, There Still moving, Then from the corner where the shadows were. A eyeless Monster With Claws Buried deep into the Roof. Rubble from it claws Penetrating the roof Falls onto you guys. Many more are now Visible like a hive. 

Many of them Are still dormant, One of them punctures the flesh sacs and Slurps what was inside. An Officer in the Corner of the room. Barely Covered by the Cocoon I waking Up

Posted Image

Officer: "Oh god, you have to help me please" he said in a panic. at the moment he said that the Crawler on the Ceiling Stopped moving and began to listen for the sound again.

"Well" She said to the twins "You guys go that way. And here" She reaches into the backpack and give seren a bottle of water "For her when she wake okay? We''l meet back up later"

"Hello" Hector said approaching the woman who was just talking to the twins as they left, "greetings...name's Hector, well sorry for the abrupt introduction, but I believe you guys woke up just a little while ago as well?" he asked her with a chuckle and a friendly tone. "Sorry if I startled you" he said.

Luthus looks up after blood dripped on his shoulder. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "What are those things?" He picked up two batons and readied his weapin, prepared to fight. Luthus had no idea what would happen. "You guys ready for this?"

I continued to look around, and found some nuts, bolts, and a couple of parts for something possibly useful. "I found these." I said to greyson. 

'Man, I just remembered there were backpacks where we started....only Lairi got a backpack.....' T_T

I cringed at my realization...most of us missed that....

I felt drops dropping on me it was blood dripping. I looked up and there was sacs of mucus and a large beast there that seems sleeping and dormant. 
"Oh god, you have to help me please." an officer said. 

"Shh...we have to be quiet dude. We can't just start fighting....you might get us killed. don't worry sir, well help you just be quiet sir. greyson, help me get this guy down..." I whispered. 

Luthus stood on guard and lowered the,volume of his voice. "Alright but hurry up then we need to get out of here!"

As he looks back at Zaria and Gray, Greyson notices the blood dripping on Zaria's shoulder, Looks up and sees the skins sacks.[Whispers]"that's true, But we have to also help that living officer, we can't leave him there to die." Greyson says to Gray then looks to Zaria.

[World Narrative] 

Equipement room

Upon careful Observation, Luthus, Greyson, And Zaria Sees a blueprint From one Of the open lockers. But the Path leading to this blue print Has Broken tiles the need to tread Across.

(Choice)

[skill Needed To pass With out harm Parkour And/or Blinding Speed]

[secondary Skill To pass with worry Prediction and/or Tracker]

Edited by KuriKye

Picks up a rock and throws it towards the broken tile to see how the blood sack is react. "now we have to work together to get that blueprint. it might have plans for weapons or for our robotic counterparts." Greyson says to Gray and Zaria