Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"Oh, It's fine, im just glad your fine. hektor is it? I'm Huey! You should Come with us. It would be better that way." She said Not trying to sound rude but trying to imply hurrying. 

She grabbed his hand And walk into the RESEARCH Room. " How do you feel?" she asked Before entering

"Oh, It's fine, im just glad your fine. hektor is it? I'm Huey! You should Come with us. It would be better that way." She said Not trying to sound rude but trying to imply hurrying. 

She grabbed his hand And walk into the RESEARCH Room. " How do you feel?" she asked Before entering

(i know) 

Seren accepted it and slowly fed some to Ceres. Now walking a bit better, he led her into the equipment room and managed to grab a longer, more sturdy baton for his sister, and two smaller ones for himself.

Then he noticed everything else. Grimacing, he shook Ceres a bit. "Cmon sis."

she groaned softly, causing Seren to mentally curse. He covered her mouth, hoping no one heard.

"Well, We better know what we can do....I am best reconnaissance agent in my Squad, I can parkour and I am excellent in hand to hand combat. What about you guys?" I whispered.

'This reminds of me when I finished my Five Years of Training...' 

-A Year Earlier: January-

Posted Image

The room was fogged by Cigar smoke and the sound of papers rustling. A Rugged broad Dark man with a thick moustache huffed his Cigar and reading my performance reports.  

"Sergeant Major Zaria Xipil Yuichi, You've been enlisted since you were 16...and passed many exams with flying colors, and done excellent in simulations. I'd say after a week of rest you can start being on the field and get out of that wheelchair." He said with a very gritty and southern tone.

"With all due respect Lieutenant Snow, I wasn't asked for this procedure." I said. 

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, You rose to the ranks pretty fast, Sergeant Major. We have to ensure the best soldiers can have a chance for the better of humanity." Lieutenant Snow said.

he shuffed through papers on the table and put a thick stack of free ration vouchers.

"For the trouble, Should last you about 14 months in the cafe. Any restaurant should accept them tomorrow so, keep it safe like cash." He said as he took a puff from his cigar. 

A medic started to push my wheelchair out of Lieutenant Snow's Office. 

"Tough Gig, Sergeant." The medic said to me, He was a Lance Corporal. 

"I was expecting a voucher for more meds. food stamps? I guess I won't be sleeping all week." I said.

"Least, ya got a full belly. Unlike some of us Sergeant. We have to work for it." He said.

"Here, 'For the trouble. keep it safe like cash'." I mused and handed The Lance Corporal about a week's worth of ration vouchers.

He took me to my quarters, pain surged through my body as he sat me down on my bed. I couldn't feel my body, I would get pains every other minute.

"I'll be back to take you out to eat." He said.

"Alright" he said before he felt something as a 'vision' of sorts played out, he manged to predict Huey about to grab his hand, but it was quick and he didn't have time to react as she really did grab his hand and brought him to the research room, it was then he noticed her backpack, and remembered the room he was in had quite a few of them laying around, 'ah crap' he thought to himself.

"Well...I feel weird...I feel drunk but at the same time I don't...I don't know" he said sighing, "you?" he asked her as they entered the room.

"i Feel Scared.. And Creeped Out," She said as goose bump riddles her back

" This place is creepy and i want out but these guys wanted to explore. And i've seen some horror movies. the one that leave by themselves die! That not going to be me!" She said sassily. 

"Maybe this is one big game show or something" she wonder in hopes maybe it was a prank.

Edited by KuriKye

Hector chuckled a bit about how she felt,  not in a rude manner, but in an agreeing tone in his laugh as well, "Well in a situation like this...its best we gather supplies, weapons to protect ourselves, and creat bonds of trust...because I don't want to be stuck with people I can't trust" he commented, "I certainly hope so...but that wouldn't explain the fact that we had tubes stuck in our throats" he said cringing a bit just from the thought ot it.

"So...what were you before any of this?" he asked her, trying to make small talk pretty much.

(She's an opportunist... i'l keep my polar opposite and counter close xD)

"i use to travel, and tour the world. it was cool Then i believe i was in um." She stopped talking and paused "I Can't really get that far in what i Was Doing last"

She looked at Hector. "What about you?" She said with a half cocked grin. Afraid to fully smile, because of the sharp teeth she could feel in her mouth. really interested in what he was saying she didn't think she would meet someone with Similar Talkative Capabilities. It made her happy she wasn't going to go mad in this place before anything else happened. 

(Ha i can see that actually smart :P )

"We can combine our skills together to see what we can do. I'm good at Combat and i can move really fast for a few seconds and Zaria, you are good at Parkour right?

Well what can you do Gray? Greyson asks whispering to GrayGreyson looks back at the officer and sees that he is really scared and doesn't want to die. He looks back at his group."Whatever we do we have to keep that officer alive, he may have answers on where are and how far the next town is from here

"A traveler eh? nice" he said as he smiled but noticed her holding her smile a bit, he could kinda analyze it for some reason, he didn't know why, didn't matter, "I can't remember what I was last doing as well...ah! I was reporting to my superiors in the military...can't remember a thing after though" he said clutching his head in his hands annoyied.

"I was military...mostly anyway I went on leave when I got shot in the arm, real nasty wound, im fine now though, after the outbreak began though everything went to hell, and I joined back in, and here I am...feeling half drunk and without a clue as to where I am..." he said 'and also a robotic arm but thats another story' he thought to himself.

"Well...any clue as to what the others are doing? they are in the equipment room right?" he asked

Edited by Scrapmaster

Luthus looked over to Greyson. "Well...I'm pretty stealthy, and I used to spar with my friends a lot..." He began to wonder why He was here. He only worked at an entertainment store back in his hometown, he wasn't special anyway except for his advance intellectual skills in school. That when it hit him... "Grayson, could you cover us?" He knew that he could be the only one to get the blblueprints without being noticed but he couldn't do it by himself. "If we happen to get spotted we need to stall that thing so we can get out. If your as fast as you say you can dart out later, your combat skills should hold it,off temporally. Zaria, could you help me get up there? I may be the only one that could get close but I don't have any parkour skills, maybe you could give me a boost. Unless you got another idea." The plan seemed perfect to him.

Edited by SkyReaper

Orome whistled

"phewwwww.(imadgine that's the wisthle sound) That is one weird ... thing." the whistle was enough to get their attention.

'Oh brother ... So now what?' He thought and looked around. There seemed to be some pipes along the wall where he entered. He kicked the lower part so he could rip off the entire pipe.

"Look's like high school all over again." He said and held the pipe similar to how you hold a spear.

'So what are my options? Fight the swarm or run away? ... Well as much as i'd like to ... Forget it i'm fighting!' He said to himself in thought. There was something else aside from the sprint he did earlier a strange feeling of balance was all through his body.

'I get it now. This is a dream. And i'm in the center of it. So if i think something it will happen. In truth this might just be the game i always wanted. So let's see how far i can get.' He whirled the pipe as if it were a staff and shouted:

"HEY YOU UGLY SACKS OF MEAT! I'M STARTING TO GET BORED OVER HERE!!!"

(did i include in the bio he's a psychopath?)

[World Narrative] 

'Research and laboratory'

As Orome shouted at the Woman crying in the corner the crying  had ceased and the Infected lady got up and began to charge at the group, But the other infected lady jumped to the ceiling And clawed into it. Crawling along the Ceiling at high speed towards Orome. The One that is hopping from wall to wall has a Key Lodged into her eye, It Has Some Importance. Killing her would be Keen To get that. A Camera in the corner Scans the room With a red Laser. And it Stated

"You Do Not Have Clearance For this Level, Code 000243 is violated. Locking Door Until Security Procedure is met!" the Door Slams Shut Tight With Dead Bolt

The room Scan Once more

"Scanned Infected Tissues And Airborne Virus Detected. Room will be Flashed All personnel leave the Room. 60seconds till Flash." 

lights Cut And Sirens Sound, The room begins To have a dark red hue. The Women are still running towards the group of People 

"While waiting for Correct Personnel Security Clearance Please enjoy This Calming music, And Remember Rest assured Pharmaceuticals Are on your side"

http://www.onlille.com/flashblocks/data/music/Carmen-Habanera.mp3

The Room Pipe that got ripped from the Wall had a small heat coming from it. And The Smoke that came from it caught to flame. More light Was Available now but everyone in the room was going to get fried. They had to find the Security Clearance Quick.

On the far table there Is An Officer limped Over The Desk Impelled Multiple times He has a belt of Key cards. One of them had to be it. But When looking over there, a third Woman Blocks the Body and Screams like a banshee. The noise Is unbearable. (Choice)

Edited by KuriKye

"Okay but we have to find a way to distract that Flesh sac, I think It goes off of Sound and will try to hit anything it hears, Maybe the other baton could create a large enough sound or maybe even the metal bat would made a big enough sound." Greyson said to Gray's Plan "It seems good but we need to be in Sync." Greyson says to Zaria and Gray.

Hector and Huei had barely gotten into the room before a mad man(Orome) snapped and screamed at a zombie like lady, and the room getting locked, and the smoke due to the pipe getting ripped off igniting into flames, lightning the room but risking everyone a fiery death, to which he had a vision of it exploding and killing everyone as he felt the pain in his head as he saw it, "What the...we have to get those keycards quick!" he said as he looked at the corpse of the officer.

However he saw the charging woman, who was running at them, before she could hit any of them though, Hector reacted by giving it a strong kick, with his increased strenght from the virus and mechanical implants, it was bound to at least do some damage and knock it back, they were in a time limit, which wasn't good.

[World Narrative]

Equipment room

The monsters on the Ceiling Began to Crawl Down. And head Towards the Officer that is Partially Encased in the Cocoon. They Seem to be getting More Aggravated. The Leaps Down from the roof, It only seems to be five of them. But they Look very Vicious. The have Sharp teeth and powerful jaws. They Can leaps Several Feet. Their claws Protrude 4 Inches.

It was one or the other the blueprint or the officer. But whatever was Picked Both Could Not be Saved.

Edited by KuriKye

Greyson catches the Baton and then throws it at the Flesh sac that was going to the officer and hits the sac "We have to save that officer, now!" Greyson says to Gray and Zaria. Zaria hid into the shadows and tried to sneak by the first flesh sac that fell and went after the officer While Greyson ran to hit the Sac for a second time to stun it, but the sac turned and tried to bite Greyson. "Crap!" Greyson said as he prepared to block