Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Giotto learned much more from his father. However with the new gang threatening the city and it's people Giotto's father has been working overtime, making sure every guard was at their place, creating plans, reading reports. Anything and everything to make sure every possible chance of capturing and tracking down the gang wasn't wasted. This led him starting to leave Giotto at home instead of taking him to nightly events, not wanting him to become a target. It gave Giotto much more chances to sneak out and about. He continued the same simple disguise of wearing his hair blue to avoid getting noticed by the police or getting recognized by anyone who might interfere. After all his red hair was the defining feature, mostly. He explored the city from time to time, using his powers to take note of the criminals. But so far they were good at keeping out of sight of cameras while keeping their identities secret. Something about the group intrigued him. He wanted to know more, but at the same time he knew they were dangerous. Giotto sneaked into the basement through the small window, landing in carefully while having a bag of snacks in hand. He smiled at Jesse, waving while making sure he was as quiet as he could to not wake Johnny up. "I brought you guys something." He whispered, sitting down in front of the siblings. "Donuts and baby cereal." Giotto said as he settled down the bag. He smiled at Mimi and looked up at Jesse. "Jesse, I want to give Johnny a weapon of some kind. According to my dad, the skulls are getting more bold in their crimes."

Jesse grinned as soon as he heard footsteps outside the basement window. He knew exactly who it was outside and he was right; Giotto came right into the basement. Jesse saw the bag in Giotto's hand and was very happy to hear that it was donuts for him and cereal for their sister.

"Hell yeah!" Jesse cheered, not really caring the fact that Johnny was sleeping. Giotto wanted to give Johnny a weapon. "Sure go ahead. I think Johnny will still get his as-... But kicked anyway."

Mimi stooped her patty cakes and turned around to see Giotto. Immediately she was excited, trying her best to jump into Giotto's arms.

"Gi!" Mimi cheered. She couldn't say Giotto's name. "Giiiiii!" She waved her arms around for Giotto to pick her up.

"Better be safe than sorry." Giotto said with a groan. "Fathers reports note that they've been rising and slowly sneaking into the gold layer. Suspicious of them taking over the bronze, then silver, and slowly the gold." Giotto said as he smiled at Mimi. "Hello beloved princess, have you been good to your brother?" Giotto squealed, cooing at her, picking her up and holding her on his lap. He gently played with her hands, watching her every movement. "I was thinking of helping track down the gang. Even if it's just on the surface. I want to get rid of them quickly before they grow and become...a normal problem. I don't want Mimi having to deal with them when she gets older." Giotto muttered, already thinking ahead as he played with Mimi. "You better be careful around too, you know. Even with your powers." Giotto nagged.

"Powers schmowers." Jesse said shrugging as he kicked back and put his hands behind his head. "I don't need any powers to knock someone out. Although I have to admit with my powers I do it in style. This whole 'skull' gang is nothing but a bunch of chicken piss losers. They just think they can go around and act like gangsters and like there badas-butts but they're not. Go ahead and track them down. I would love to see their stupid little butts off of the streets. This 'not cursing thing' really sucks by the way." Jesse muttered. He loved his little potty mouth. It always drove his mother nuts but he enjoyed it. He decided to cool it with the bad words for Mimi's sake. "The last thing I want is Mimi dealing with those idiots. I'll help you knock them out. Hell, maybe I should start my own gang and protect everyone." He said jokingly.

Mimi cheered happily and clung right to Giotto. She absolutely adored him. "Good!" She said and immediately started to play her patty cake game with Giotto but much more excitedly. Her pale blonde hair was a complete mess; a tangled up ball making a ponytail with clips everywhere. It was obviously the work of Jesse Jones.

"Pat!" She cheered, clapping Giotto's hands. "Patt!!!"

Edited by Aqua7KH

"This no cursing thing will improve your vocabulary for sure. You can't always curse." Giotto teased as he played patty cake with Mimi. "A gang of your own? You know if you do my dad will end up wanting to track you down, you know? Anything that isn't considered a 'good thing to society' my dad will try to track down and take down. Which on that list includes mutants, sadly." Giotto said as he played gently with Mimi, thinking. "But I will agree with you that we should try and do something about it. Maybe the police won't be able to do much. But us mutants would be able to take them down and give them a warning not to mess with the people of the city." Giotto said with a smile. He liked the idea. The two of them as a duo of superheroes. "They would be so scared of mutants coming after them that they will stop messing with the people for the sake of staying alive. You know...I really like the idea. Lets do it. Lets be heroes." Giotto said excitedly.

Jesse began to munch in a donut. He absolutely loved eating sugar, which he would eat often. He loved eating in general. Luckily he had a fast motabolism added with his frequent work outs in the basement be was rather fit. He honestly didn't really care about the police and thought that most of them don't do anything.

"So what if I made a gang?" Jesse asked with a mouth full of a bite of the donut. "No matter what your dad would still want me arrested since I'm a mutant. Hell, they'll arrest you for just being from the Bronze Layer." He looked to Giotto like he was crazy as soon as he proposed the idea to become heroes.

"Heroes? What are we, the X-Men?" As soon as Jesse said that, it didn't sound too strange. They were mutants after all, so technically they were basically real life X-Men. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea. "...I'm not wearing tights." He muttered.

As Mimi continued to play patty cake, she tried to mimic some of he words that Giotto and Jesse were saying.

"Hiiero!" She cheered. "Heiro!!!"

"Arrested would be a blessing than having to deal with my dad if he found out. He'd chain me down to my room. I don't want to think what he would do if he found out about my powers." Giotto said with slight concern. His father always had a way to get things his way. Always. He wouldn't be surprised if he had a way to try to get Giotto be normal like him too. He smiled at Mimi try g to say the word hero. He lightly tickled her. "Tights are overrated. Just use a disguise so people don't recognize you. Like the one I used those years ago for the documents. We would need cool names too. Hero names. I want to call myself...Virus." Giotto said with a smirk. "Because that's what ill be. A friendly virus able to enter any technology." He pointed at Jesse. "You should be Trip cause you trip a lot." He joked.

"I can only imagine what you dad would do to you. He would put you on a leash and tie you in a dungeon or whatever rich people have for basements." Jesse said with a chuckle. He began to think of some names for himself. He snorted as Giotto called himself 'Virus.' "You should call yourself Trojan- I AM NOT TRIP!" Jesse proclaimed. He actually had to admit Trip itself sounded like a very interesting name. The idea behind it not so much. What name should he call himself? He loved his street Cell Street, so maybe he could give himself a name based on that. "I'm going to think about my name..." He said with a huff.

Meanwhile Mimi began to squirm around in Giotto's arms and started to laugh hysterically. Being a little two year old Mimi's entire body was sensitive to any sort of tickling. "Nuuuu!" She whined.

Giotto smiled as Mini squealed by the tickles. "The tickle monster will have its revenge!" Giotto squealed at her as he tickled her a bit more before stopping, giving her a kiss on the cheek and turning Mimi over a bit to look down at her hair. "This was obviously Johnny's work. Let me fix it." Giotto said as he got the pins out of the hair and started to make the hairstyle look more natural. By the end of it Mimi had her hair in a neatly made bun, the hair pins holding her hair symmetrically in a way she wouldn't be able to pull them out on her own. "Name yourself something that has to do with your power then. It wouldn't make sense if I, a technology genie called myself the Crusher. I can barely crush a pebble in my hands." Giotto said smiling as he thought for a bit. "Maybe Johnny would have some ideas. But the poor guy is still napping...or pretending to be napping to hear out on all of our precious conversation. One of the two." His heart always skipped a beat whenever he saw Mimi. He wished he could get her all of the dresses in the world just for her. When he grew up he'd make sure to spoil her rotten, well, at least a little bit.

"That was actually me." Jesse said while lifting his hand a bit. His hair work was downright atrocious. If his life depended on it he would die. He couldn't even do his own hair. He either just slicked it back or just went outside with his hair how it was after he woke up. He started to think more about names, taking out his sidekick phone to go on Google.

"Ill figure something out eventually." He muttered, surfing the web. Nothing.

Mimi continued to giggle and squirm as Giotto continued to tickle her. Once he was done and he started to do her hair. She would lift her hands from time to time to try to take her hair out of his hands. Once he was done, Mimi leaned back and wrapped her arms around Giotto's neck. "Tank ywo..." She muttered softly.

Giotto smiled. "Aw your welcome my wittle pwincess~" Giotto squealed as he hugged Mimi gently. God dammit she was adorable. He hummed as he resumed to gently play with her hands, before coming up with something. "Hey, Jesse. Remember that one time you accidentally used your powers when you woke up from a dream? We were all complaining of having a loud ringing in our ears afterwards due to the shout." Giotto said as he snapped his fingers and pointed at Jesse. "How about we call you The Ringer?" Giotto said, waving his hands enthusiastically as if he had just come up with the greatest thing in the world. "If you get in trouble, ring up the Ringer, RING RING~" Giotto said, teasing before laughing a bit at his own joke.

At first, Jesse thought it was absolutely the worst thing Giotto came up with. He thought it sounded plain stupid. But then Jesse started to actually think about it. Giotto did have a point. His powers caused people to have a terrible ringing in the ears or bleeding in the ears. He couldn't call himself the 'Bleeder' either. The Ringer did have a nice sound to it, and it had a connection to Cell Street too. Ring ring, welcome to Cell Street. Whenever Jesse got into a fight, which was usually, he could leave a 'Call Me!' note on his victims' chest just to piss them off.

"The Ringer..." Jesse muttered, feeling the title roll off his tongue. "I like it..."

Meanwhile Mimi giggled along with Giotto. She loved imitating him in every single way. "Riiii!" She cheered, trying to make a 'Ring' sound. "Riiiiiiii!!!"

Giotto stopped laughing when he heard Jesse say he liked it. "Jesse I was joking." Giotto said. But his doubts faded away when Mimi mimicked the word in her own way, making Giotto squeal and hug her gently. "Well, if Mimi likes it, then I guess I'll like it too even though it was a joke." Giotto said as he glanced up. "We should head out tonight, too! We'll find you a costume you use. We just need to make sure your face is covered and that they don't recognize you. So we have to cover up all of it." Giotto said as he started to think. Jesse didn't seem the type to wear a masquerade mask. "Well," Giotto started, smiling a bit. "How about a motorbike helmet? You always wanted to ride one anyways. Might as well use the helmet for starters. You can easily remove the shade part to use your voice directly." Giotto said as he looked down at Mimi and smiled. "You must've tired Johnny out, huh Mimi." Giotto said with a small chuckle.

"Mimi is Johnny's worse nightmare." Jesse said with a grin. Oh did Mimi drive Johnny crazy, especially when Jesse took Mini out to ice cream. Johnny has been doing nothing but sleeping when he's not working at a factory. Despite this, Johnny enjoys every second being around Mimi. Jesse kicked back, taking what Giotto said into consideration. He did love motorcycles, and was definitely going to try to invest in one. He did have his bike that he rode around everywhere. But nothing could compare to a beautiful cycle.

"Yeah..." Jesse said with a nod. "I could just wear my motorcycle helmet and some sweet clothes. I'll look around and see what I find."

Mimi happily hugged Giotto back. "Wike!" Mimi cheered once more. "Wike!!!"

Giotto hugged Miming back, looking over at Jesse. "I always find myself tempted into stealing you one, you know. Just change the numbers here and there. By the time they check the records they'll see that apparently there is no motorbike missing and walk it off as just a bad memory. You get to have a nice ride." Giotto said. Over the years he learned more, and slowly as he grew up his morality changed just the slightest, seeing the many advantages of his powers in a city of electricity. When back before meeting Jesse he would've thought of it absurd and immoral to do such things, by now he just found it a bit tempting. As long as there were no records behind of such item, or where it went off, there was basically no limit. "But then I know you'd hate me because of it. Then Johnny would say something along the words, 'poor Giotto we've finally tainted you!'. Or something similar." Giotto said with a smile. "Then its settled. Tonight we become heroes."

Jesse considered this offer. He really didn't care about stealing. He stole himself. Not really 'steal' or at least that's what he thought. He called it 'stealing for a reason.' And a good reason at that. Sometimes there were things that people needed that they couldn't get. Money for the poor, weapons for the defenseless, food for the hungry, medicine for the sick. It was hard to get anything in the Bronze Layer. And this 'Skull' gang made it worse. All they did was rob and beat up, or kill. Word has it they hated mutants. They're just a bunch of punks who only think about theirselves. Maybe it really was time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

"We don't necessarily have to steal one...." Jesse said, an idea forming in his head. "How about make one? We can take a junk from the junkyard and turn it into something amazing. Can you do that hotshot?"

Giotto's eyes gleamed. "Yes we can!" Giotto said. Unless the motorbike had an electrical energy he wouldn't be able to do much with it with his powers. However trying to put it together was part of the fun. "We should get going now. It's still early in the day, we can get enough parts and return by sundown before those Skulls come out and look for prey or whatever." Giotto said. This was going to be fun. He could tell. He gently held Mimi and smiled. "We should make sure she gets to her bed first. If she falls asleep Johnny will have a few more moments of sleep before he wakes up to attend her." Giotto said as he gently stood up, holding Mimi in his arms. "Unless you want to take her with us. But I don't suggest it. The fumes and the contamination of a junkyard is no good for her young lungs. Her antibodies aren't fully ready to deal with the contamination of it just yet." Giotto said as he kissed Mimi on the head. "Wouldn't want her sticking her hands in the wrong place either."

Mimi suddenly pouted. She didn't knew exactly what they were saying, but she knew that she would have to stay behind. "Nuuu." She whined sadly. Jesse shook his head.

"Let's go now hotshot." Jesse muttered as he looked to Mimi sternly. "And you sweet cheeks have to stay behind. Sorry but I'm not getting you hurt. Johnny!" Jesse suddenly threw an empty can of beer at Johnny, who woke up with a start.

"W-What the- Jesse!" Johnny yelled. Jesse crossed his arms. "We're going out." Jesse said. "Ya gotta watch Mimi for us."

Johnny grumbled and rubbed his now throbbing head. "I'm twelve years older than you brat..." He huffed to himself.

Giotto laughed at his own accord as he stood up and walked over to Johnny, handing him Mimi. "Sorry, Johnny. We'll be quick and back before sundown. I promise." Giotto said as he kissed Mimi on the head and handed her to Johnny, settling her in his arms. "Be good to Johnny now, Mimi. We're going to be back very soon." Giotto said as he backed away and walked past Jesse. "Come on, early birds get the worm." Giotto said as he jumped onto the window, crawling out of the place through it like he'd done so many times before. "Maybe we'll find some tools on the way too." Giotto said as he crawled out and offered Jesse his hands, helping him out by pulling him through the window. "Jesse you're getting heavy! I need to start bringing you less donuts!" Giotto joked laughing.

Johnny was more than displeased by this. He didn't mind watching Mimi, he was just aggravated at how unappreciated he was and how Jesse always messed with him. He signed and bounded Mimi on his lap.

"I have to work all day at a damn adult toy factory for you ungrateful sons of- jerks while you both prance around and go off getting yourselves into trouble and what do I get huh?! Do you have any idea how creepy it is to work at a factory making that stuff? Especially when your coworkers give you the 'look'?!" He almost shivered at the thought. "It's worse than taking a shower in jail-" he was going to continue, until Mimi pressed her hand to Johnny's mouth.

"Shhhhhhh." She said with a frown. She hated when Johnny went into his rants. It was annoying.

Meanwhile Jesse snickered and jumped right out the window with Giotto. "Stop complaining Johnny!" He called. Once he was out, he stood up and dusted himself off. "It's not the donuts. It's me working out."

Giotto helped Jesse up, and then knelt down to look at Johnny. "We're very sorry, Johnny! We promise to be back really quick really soon!" Giotto said as he stood back up and started to walk off with Jesse. According to Johnny his job was pretty much the worst job in the world for him, currently. Giotto hoped to keep watch over places where Johnny might like to work other than the factory. Maybe even with better pay. "Oi, Jesse. You need to stop being so mean to Johnny. He's helping you with Mimi and taking care of you too, you know. Shouldn't you be a bit nicer?" Giotto asked with a small smile at his friend. Though he knew it was sometimes Jesse's way of showing he cared. His own unique way, that is. The two walked all the way to the junkyard, where everything that metal or any other hard material was dumped in order to be recycled or melted,while all other waist either went to the city's incinerator or other areas to be disposed off properly. They had basically mountains of different things to look around for. From cars, to pieces. Giotto hoped to find the pieces they needed. "Be careful when looking, don't get cut too badly." Giotto said as he walked underneath the giant hole in the fence.

Jesse walked right along with Giotto. He was right, it was Jesse's way of caring. Jesse normal was a very sarcastic person, and he never actually showed his feelings in a way- at least 'soft' feelings. He hated being sappy. That's why his least favorite genre of movies was romantic comedies. Or at least, he would always say that he hated romantic comedies. It was too sweet and 'lovely-dovey' for his own good.

"I'm nice." Jesse said half-sarcastically with a grin as he walked down the street with Giotto. "Fine. I'll prove that I'm nice. Let's get him a different job. I heard there's a mattress factory hiring a few blocks down. I bet he'll love it compared to 'pervert kingdom.' We should do it quick before he gets assaulted." Jesse snickered and climbed through the hole in the fence after he got to the junkyard. He looked around at all the scraps of junk and whatnot. It was like heaven for him. All of these parts just waiting to be used! He placed his hands on his hips and took a big whiff of the air. It smelt nasty, but it was the smell of potential.

"I'm not gonna get cut!" Jesse said. "Actually you should be careful. You're so clumsy you trip over your own feet.

Giotto smiled. "You're right. I do trip allot." Giotto said as he took a look around the junkyard. "Well we might as well start looking for...whatever we end up finding." Giotto said as he started to explore around the mounts of junk. He was careful when pulling stuff out, making sure anything above or beneath him wouldn't end up collapsing. Broken metal, broken appliances, broken toys, some glass, among so many other things. He even found broken cellphones around. Some looking rather brand new for being thrown away. He pulled out screws and tools that he found, mounting them up in the middle of the clearing. Handlebars, bicycle wheels, some useful stuff. He found a bolt tool, one of those used on the wheels of cars. "Sweet!" Giotto slid down and ran across to the first cars he could find, checking out the wheels and taking off any he found not broken.

"Becareful not to kill yourself!" Jesse called, jumping in a pile of junk. He began to climb the mountain of scrap metal and old abandoned tools. He wouldn't be surprised if Giotto fell in a ditch or something, or somehow hurt himself. Giotto always found a way to get himself hurt. That was what made Giotto Giotto. As Jesse was lifting up sheets of metal, he heard a cheer from Giotto.

"What did you find?" Jesse asked as he jumped onto some scraps from a car.

"Becareful not to kill yourself!" Jesse called, jumping in a pile of junk. He began to climb the mountain of scrap metal and old abandoned tools. He wouldn't be surprised if Giotto fell in a ditch or something, or somehow hurt himself. Giotto always found a way to get himself hurt. That was what made Giotto Giotto. As Jesse was lifting up sheets of metal, he heard a cheer from Giotto.

"What did you find?" Jesse asked as he jumped onto some scraps from a car.