Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Most Wanted Characters in the New Dissidia?

It's confirmed we're getting 50+ characters for the new Dissidia. Duodecim had 30 total, we've already got two newcomers confirmed.

Assuming the entire original roster returns, who do you want to see? I figure we've got about twenty more characters coming our way.

and hey, try and think outside the box, there are plenty of FF games outside the numbered ones.

Also keep in mind that twenty isn't THAAAT many. We're not likely to see 3+ new characters from a single game

I personally already got one of my most wanted in Ramza. Now I want the series that didn't get reps in Duodecim to get something. So stuff like Celes for FF6, Xande from FF3, and so on.

Edited by hatok

Rydia from FF4 would be pleasant.

I'd also put Locke from 6 before Celes. Heck, I'd put almost any 6 character before Celes. Nothing against her, I just think their own unique style could be implemented in a more fun way.

Hmmm, maybe Snow from 13? Square likes 13, and we only had one in Duodecim, and I doubt they'd put my favorite 13 character Sazh in, so Snow would be fine.

Also, Yuffie from 7

Rydia from FF4 would be pleasant.

I'd also put Locke from 6 before Celes. Heck, I'd put almost any 6 character before Celes. Nothing against her, I just think their own unique style could be implemented in a more fun way.

Hmmm, maybe Snow from 13? Square likes 13, and we only had one in Duodecim, and I doubt they'd put my favorite 13 character Sazh in, so Snow would be fine.

Also, Yuffie from 7

I think Celes is likely because she's the protagonist of the second game, and there are no spell blade users (at least not as a primary style) in Dissidia so far.

Most other FF6 characters already have some sort of representation. Though Zidane and Vaan don't really play to their thief elements, so Locke could work (he's my second choice behind Locke, but I'm also kinda wary of adding too many Cosmos aligned characters, Celes could be a Chaos rep though)

With FF13, I think Snow is a good choice, but I figure they'll want a villain rep before they start adding more heroes. Plus it might be a bit tough to make him different from Tifa (though removing the feints already does a lot in that regard)

Sir. Jecht, Yuna FFX, Yuna FFX-2, Balthier, Princess Ashe, Savour Lightning, Tifa, 

Half of those are already in Duodecim :P

I think Celes is likely because she's the protagonist of the second game, and there are no spell blade users (at least not as a primary style) in Dissidia so far.

Most other FF6 characters already have some sort of representation. Though Zidane and Vaan don't really play to their thief elements, so Locke could work (he's my second choice behind Locke, but I'm also kinda wary of adding too many Cosmos aligned characters, Celes could be a Chaos rep though)

With FF13, I think Snow is a good choice, but I figure they'll want a villain rep before they start adding more heroes. Plus it might be a bit tough to make him different from Tifa (though removing the feints already does a lot in that regard)

Half of those are already in Duodecim :P

True, but they aren't confirmed for the new one just yet and X-2 Yuna was just a DLC outfit.

Off the top of my head: Minwu, Rydia, Edge, Mid, Faris, Lenna, Sabian, Shadow, Zell, Steiner, Amarant, and Vivi. 

Some part of me wants Namingway in there. I'm not sure why quite yet though.

Noctis, Auron, Vincent/Genesis (Whichever, but we need a Crisis Core rep) and Seifer.

I'd also really like it if they somehow got disney to allow Sora in the game as a guest character.

Edited by UltraOathKeeper

Good lord, when I read that the new Dissidia would have 50 characters in its roster, my best friend/soul brother Dennys and I died in that moment and frickin fanboyed like the sky was falling!  It was some hilarious insanity! xD

Now that we've got 20 extra characters, I'm hoping Zack and Genesis make it into this new Dissidia, and I'd also love Edge or Yang from Final Fantasy IV!  Maybe Xande from Final Fantasy III could be put in too!  Gah, the possibilities are endless!  But you know, I'd also like if there were more female characters in this Dissidia, that way, there's more equality over the mostly male character roster.  God, when's the next report on Dissidia coming???  I can't wait!!! D:

AND ALSO, ON A NON-EXISTENT NOTE, I'D BE OH SO HAPPY IF TWO Kingdom Hearts CHARACTERS WERE PUT AS GUEST FIGHTERS!  BUT, ALAS, THAT IS ALL BUT A DREAM...BUT A MAN CAN DREAM, CAN HE NOT? 

Celes and Zack Fair are really all I can think of as characters who I'd say are my most wanted.. I'd say Rydia, but we have three FFIV characters already. Gilgamesh is already in, too... I guess Cosmos would be nice, since Chaos is also playable.

Sora and either Riku or Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts. I would like to see Zack become a character, although a lot of his moveset is already shared with Cloud. Genesis would also be interesting. I'm not that familiar with the rest of the FF universe yet, so really I'd be fine with anything, so long as I get my Kingdom Hearts fix...someday. <3

Zack, Auron, Vivi (idk why), Yuffie, Vincent Valentine, AT LEAST ONE CID FROM ONE OF THE GAMES IDC WHICH GAME, Caius Ballad, and Mufasa. (Sorry, my first playthrough of FF9, I named Freya "Mufasa." for some reason. I also named Red "Homo" Because it made people say "OMG IT'S THE FLAMING HOMO." and I'd always die laughing)What would be reaallllyyy cool is if they could somehow sneak ONE Kingdom Hearts character in, as a a really secret secret and nobody knows until they actually play the game and one of them appear in the story mode (assuming the port for Ps4 has a story mode.) But It's probably not gonna happen.

I want Hope (FFXIII), Noctis (FFXV), Ace (Type ZERO), Gau (from FFVI), and Nine (Type ZERO)

Would be awesome if the entire class zero was playable - then people could really pull off battles/missions like type zero via 3-man-teams