Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
amankris759

Which Disney's character you expected will become boss?

At This time, We still have no clue about KH3(Except someone who attend KH Event last year ).

But which Disney's character you expected will become boss??

Which one you really excited to against with??

For me, I choose Elsa. Because she nearly became villian if they didn't compose Let it Go and She is the most powerful princess(or queen). That must be excited if Sora fight with her to stop her power.

Posted Image

Problem is: I don't have PS4. So I need to wait for walkthrough *signed*.

If Princess and the Frog is a world, then certainly Dr. Facilier. He's such a perfectly themed villain for KH- he's called the Shadow Man, for firetruck's sake- and there's tons of magic-y gimmicks they could come up with for the fight. Plus, Keith David, goddammit. Keith David.

There are lots of other obvious boss fights that would depend on the movie being represented in game- the Leviathan from Atlantis, Yzma from Emperor's New Groove, the other two elemental titans from Hercules that haven't shown up yet. It really depends on what worlds they end up going with (unless you count secret bosses, and hell if I could ever guess what those'll be)

HeyMouseSayCheese- Ohmygosh! The first time I saw Dr. Facilier and his shadow powers I thought he would be an amazing boss fight. That world should be included just because of him alone!

Yusei- As long as they transformed (spoiler) into like Heartless or something, then that would be really fun.amankris759- I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it. It would be so hard watching Sora beat Elsa with his Keyblade, even if she was controlled by darkness like Zack from BBS.

I know the world itself is not a fan favorite but come on guys! You can't tell me the final fight from Pirates 3 wouldn't be epic, especially with next gen hardware. Having Sora jumping back and forth between ships, in a whirlpool, during a maelstrom, while fighting Davy Jones. There is no way that Nomura can resist!

I know the world itself is not a fan favorite but come on guys! You can't tell me the final fight from Pirates 3 wouldn't be epic, especially with next gen hardware. Having Sora jumping back and forth between ships, in a whirlpool, during a maelstrom, while fighting Davy Jones. There is no way that Nomura can resist!

If there are going to be more PotC worlds, I'd imagine they'd go in movie order, yeah? Sora fighting fish monster men and the Kraken would be pretty damn cool by my standards. (Doesn't help that I never saw Pirates 3, so I have no idea what you're talking about. :P)

Dark Elsa for the Frozen world, Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear for Song of the South (there would only be the cartoon parts in the game and you would team up with Br'er Rabbit), The Queen of Hearts for Alice In Wonderland( there should be more areas to visit from the movie)