Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World (3DS)

(This will be the official general topic for this game)

That's right! The sequel of Project X Zone has been announced! Here's the first trailer!

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

Never played the first, although I wanted to. The only characters I really cared about were Xenosaga and .Hack characters, but this might have some more that interest me. Also, Monolith is developing this, which is a very good sign. Not to mention Haseo is in.

... I've only gotten like 7 missions into the first one... and I got it at launch...

They seriously need to tone down the number of enemies, and how many units you can dispatch at once. At the point that I'm at the battles already take awhile, and I've heard it only gets worse. X_X

If they improve upon the original considerably I might buy it... maybe.

Well I never got to play the first one out of the demos and so I never got to experience this. However I have some thoughts on the characters in the game.

Mega Man X and Zero represent the Mega Man line, which is great for me because I love Mega Man X over Mega Man, and I know I will be yelled at later for that. However, I do love the Mega Man franchise a lot to start with!

Chris and Jill from RE are surprising choices, since they come off of horror games and not what this game is supposed to be with RPG. Plus RE even in this game is an odd choice.

Dante and Vergil are the old ones and not the new ones where I started the series. So it's odd for me to see this version of the characters while I have only played the new game and have grown with those character versions more. Plus it is odd they are using their old versions when they seem to want to reboot the series at the same time.

Natsu is a weird choice to be the representative of Soulcalibur since she isn't the main character of that game, so it's odd she is the one who gets announced for this game first for that series.

So all in all, there are some interesting choices here and I could ask a lot of questions on why certain characters are in the game, but since I didn't play the original it wouldn't be right for me to raise these questions against the fans. But all I know is, if they have Namco, Sega, and Capcom working on one game together again, will this be like Smash Bros and the game will also have Pac-Man and Sonic?

Wow , leon from resident evil and i did not expected  shinobi to be included.Wonder if more character from endless frontier will appear since PxZ have kaguya nambu and haken browning . Also hoping for megaman legends and klonoa to be included back since they did appear in NxC

Edited by Revolution23

Wow , leon from resident evil and i did not expected  shinobi to be included.Wonder if more character from endless frontier will appear since PxZ have kaguya nambu and haken browning . Also hoping for megaman legends and klonoa to be included back since they did appear in NxC

Most likely Tron Bonne would be representing Legends.

There really is going to be another one huh?  I wonder what the story will be for this since the ending to the first game didn't give any hints for a continuation.  But in any case, I got a lot more games to go through now.