Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Text Kingdom Hearts (Minus Disney)

Introduction

There are things i like and don't like about the Kingdom Hearts series.

The things i do like are the concepts of the overall Keyblade War Mythos and stuff like Organization XIII.

What urks me the wrong way though are the Disney characters, because i feel that they stick out like a soar thumb what with the serious storyline and epic battles.

What i am gonna do with this story is im going to take elements from Kingdom Hearts, remove the Disney stories and make my own story with elements from Tetsuya Nomura's works.

Think Garfield Minus Garfield, but Kingdom Hearts Minus Disney.

Well with no Disney or any crossover for that matter they might as well name it Final Fantasy instead

If you're gonna take Disney out then cross the story over with something else then

Also,I remember you saying that you don't like the series anymore and that's fine by me but..........most of your topics about it is just bitching which kinda creates a bit of negative air around your threads

Well with no Disney or any crossover for that matter they might as well name it Final Fantasy instead If you're gonna take Disney out then cross the story over with something else then Also,I remember you saying that you don't like the series anymore and that's fine by me but..........most of your topics about it is just bitching which kinda creates a bit of negative air around your threads

Well i just got into KH again, and i understand if there are some things about me that you dont like, i am also trying to make less and less topics with me bitching in them.Thanks for pointing it out

Kingdom Hearts without Disney, would just be a really good Final Fantasy game. 

Kingdom Hearts with Disney is a really good Final Fantasy game with Disney backdrops and characters.

I never minded Disney, that was never the draw for me. It is becoming less and less relevant and that is good.

The one thing I do wish is that Kingdom Hearts would get a little more darker, the best parts of the games are when the story gets dark.... like twilight town at any point in the game. The world that never was at any point. The Keyblade Graveyard, OMG the keyblade graveyard in BBS that whole thing was so dark they needed to space it our between 3 playthoughs!!! The end of Days with Xion :. The whole of chain of memories is kinda dark working in themes of betrayal, memories, manipulation, Originality in terms of clones, and even death. Also, uh did you see how Zexion died?! It seems like people forget that HE WAS LITERALLY CHOCKED OUT AND ABSORBED BY A RIKU CLONE!! You can call the other games "Disney games" hell I'll call KH1 and KH2 Disney games.... Chain of memories was not a Disney game.

I want more of that, More darkness, more pain and sadness, actual grand conflict like BBS was starting to get into, dark themes, all that stuff..... because after all

"Light shines brightest in the dark" 

you know...I totally agree. Kingdom Hearts does need to be a bit darker...but I also gotta disagree. Kingdom Hearts does need to be a bit darker...but it also needs a bit more heart. I'm always crying when a character, villain or hero, dies. Eraqus, Vexen, you get the idea. I also get this odd feeling Yen Sid is gonna bite the dust next...no clue why though. Anyway, it needs a bit more darkness to it, but it needs a little more heart and emotion. If you heard of the 5 stages of loss theory put up for Majora's Mask, you'll know what I'm getting at...sort of. I think Kingdom Hearts 3 could be grim but cheerful at intervals.

Also, uh did you see how Zexion died?! It seems like people forget that HE WAS LITERALLY CHOCKED OUT AND ABSORBED BY A RIKU CLONE!! You can call the other games "Disney games" hell I'll call KH1 and KH2 Disney games.... Chain of memories was not a Disney game.

Posted Image

Also, uh did you see how Zexion died?! It seems like people forget that HE WAS LITERALLY CHOCKED OUT AND ABSORBED BY A RIKU CLONE!! You can call the other games "Disney games" hell I'll call KH1 and KH2 Disney games.... Chain of memories was not a Disney game.

Have you seen how Bambi;s mom died

or the Evil Queen dies

that that light bug that sounds like Tigger in the Frog Princess dies

or how Clayton dies

have you seen this

have you seen how Tarzan's parents die

have you seen how the gorilla baby in Tarzan dies

Edited by hatok

Bambi's Mom-Headshot

Evil Queen-Smashed by Rocks

Firefly from Princess and the Frog-Stepped on

Clayton-Hung himself accidentally...

Mufasa-trampled on

must we go on?!?

These deaths represent the pretty firetrucked-up imaginations of Disney's artists and writers. Yet they are Disney's best movies...

Have you seen how Bambi;s mom died

or the Evil Queen dies

that that light bug that sounds like Tigger in the Frog Princess dies

or how Clayton dies

have you seen this

have you seen how Tarzan's parents die

have you seen how the gorilla baby in Tarzan dies

Bambi's Mom-Headshot

Evil Queen-Smashed by Rocks

Firefly from Princess and the Frog-Stepped on

Clayton-Hung himself accidentally...

Mufasa-trampled on

must we go on?!?

These deaths represent the pretty firetrucked-up imaginations of Disney's artists and writers. Yet they are Disney's best movies...

Posted Image

Fine point taken. :P