Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

When A Certain Loading Screen Pops Up...

I've always had a similar reaction to that messege.

It's like they're saying, "No, no, it's ok, don't play our game, don't pay us money, in fact save that $200 you spent and go firetrucking take a load off."

Like firetruck you Nintendo you can't reverse psychology us.

Ah yes, back when they were attempting to accept their role as the casual gamer's experience, before they would slowly try to regain their "F you all, we're taking back the reigns" campaign...with poor marketing, but hardware is still pretty promising...what were we talking about? Oh right, yeah those things were a bit annoying. Not so much in the tedious "I have to do homework" sense, but more like your mom is in the game itself telling you to play outside sense. :P

WiiSports will create a world filled by dictators who are trying to rule the universe . Those dictators will go after Kingdom Hearts but Patrick is gonna stop them from exploiting its powers . He's gonna use the Magic Conch Shell and fight the Org.MMMMCMLXXVI . Donald and Goofy will help him establish democracy back into this spoiled world . Afterwards , everybody is gonna die . The End .

Posted Image

They do this to you in Mario and Luigi: Inside Story.  Towards the middle of the game, the characters literally stop what they're doing, sit down for tea, and tell you to take a break. I was like: the heck is this?! xD After several minutes, they got up and resumed as if nothing had happened. It was weeeeird.