Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"There is no easy way from the earth to the stars” -Secena

Sun shinning, blue sky, soft wind. The world was at peace. Everyone going on with their daily lives. The castle glistened in the sunlight, sounds of footsteps echoing in the calmness of the halls. "If I need to sign another piece of paper I'm going to throw myself off the balcony." Vashle rested his head back against the chair he sat on. He had reached his peak of age, his dark hair was starting to fade in its color, a few gray strands appearing here and there, yet still looking healthy and strong. His horns made him look intimidating, his outfit had a bit too many medals, to which he complained would drag him down the stairs one day when he was much older. "You'll live." Katherine smiled, sitting next to him. She was older, but still looked stunning, wearing rubies and semi-formal attire. The politicians stood in front of him ready to start. "Hold on, where's Astrid?" Vashle asked. "She was practicing her Keyblade Wielding techniques. She should be here in any moment." Katherine assured. "Alright...now..." An annoyed expression appeared on Vashle's face. "Where's Dante?"

The horse ran across the streets, being careful to not bump into anyone, jumping over carts and boxes in the way. People quickly got out of the way as the white stallion covered in glistening armor jumped across the cobblestone street. It head across the bridge of the river and straight to the plains and woodlands of the capital. Its rider a young man of 21 years of age. His hair spiked, colored turquoise, his eyes as red as blood and his skin as pale as the snow. The guards watched in amusement as the young prince didn't even mind wearing his status symbol on his head, spreading his arms as the horse ran across the valley, as if trying to fly. "(I miss home. Our real home.)"

The Barian galaxy. One of many galaxies in the universe and maybe the only galaxy to have connected with another galaxy. After the defeat of Vector, The first Keyblader, the Keyblader/human galaxy made travel between both galaxies possible. The heroes went their separate ways afterwards. After forming the Keyblade of the Gods once more, Ahtxson, now on the side of good, went to travel the universe in search for knowledge. Rose went back to Barian universe to live close to Malik, Vashle's first son.

Sounds were heard in a training hall. It was a Keyblade training hall for Barians and other visitors. It was similar to a dojo. On the wall were memories. On it was the Twilight sword, one of Ahtxson's weapons, a old piece of a broken horn of Vashle's, a picture of the heroes who saved the galaxies, a picture of Rose and Ahtxson before he left, and most importantly, the Blackwing keyblade mounted on it for strange reason. Rose slide against the floor. Her silver hair was long to her shoulders, a samurai robe, sandals, her blue eyes, and a wooden keyblade in hand. She was sparring with Astrid. Vashle's daughter and the Barian princess.'' That's it for now Astrid.'' Rose said as she sat down on a chair and drank some water as Astrid did the same.'' Your skills are getting better. Your a fast learner.'' '' Thank you master. You know.'' Astrid said while moving hair out of her eyes.'' It's all thanks to you. Without your guidance and help from sneaking off, I wouldn't be here right now.'' '' You and your brother have such a troublesome of sneaking off. Shouldn't you be off somewhere anyway?'' '' Your right! I completely forgot about the meeting!'' Astrid quickly stood up and noticed the picture of Rose and her father.'' Did you just put that up there?'' '' Yeah. I never see him anymore. I'm guessing being immortal and the third Keyblader kinda means never coming home. You know, he wasn't always good.'' '' Yea, father told me the stories, but without, we wouldn't be here.'' '' Maybe. Alright, run along now, remember to keep studying techniques. I'll join you later.'' Rose said as she waved. '' Bye master Rose.'' Rose smiled as she watched Astrid leave.'' I know your there Malik. No need to hiding.''

Ahtxson stood on top of a mountain in a distant galaxy. He was different. Age didn't take a toll on him, but his body did still grow. His black and golden hair was still long, to his middle of the back, a bag around his shoulder, and a black coat. He also had a necklace with orbs on it. A storm rattled. He sensed something. '' This is the 10th galaxy that doesn't have life in it. This doesn't add up. The others I've traveled to had life. Now, what is going on?'' Ahtxson then flew off the mountain and in the distant, saw a ruined city. 

Elsewhere, in the cosmos of space, was a ship. Traveling through the void. Music was heard as a man was seen. He had short blue hair, grey eyes, a tattoo of a star on his cheek, pale skin, a silver robe with strange writing. He was moving a knife around that was curved at the end of it. It had a moon symbol on it's blade. He sat in a chair. Which looked like the command chair of the ship. The doors opened but kept focused on the man. '' Yes?'' '' We've found another one.'' '' Are you sure?'' he held a yes.'' I see. Maybe these will be more interesting then the rest. Alright, assemble the squad, the Tribreeds will be destroyed in the order of the Priests.''

Astrid walked into the hall, long raven hair reaching down to her waist, eyes color gold, skin pale like her brother's. "There you are sweety, come here, we're about to start." Vashle said smiling as Astrid gave a bow and sat on her appointed chair. They had to talk about things happening in the world. Again. This was getting old by so many years of repeating the same thing. Not much  he could do about it. There was one empty seat. "Where...?" Vashle and Katherine turned to Astrid, who shook her head. "I don't know where he went." Astrid said. "I was training with Rose-" The name of Rose alone made Vashle's hand tighten, cracking the wooden chair he sat on. "Don't mention that name in front of me." Vashle muttered as the advisers gulped from their seat. Vashle was the strongest of the army, only being followed by his own wife, and then by his son Dante, and then by Malik. He could crush a head if he wanted to. Had been done before. "Send...her out of the castle. I want her to find Dante before I lose my patience today." Vashle said. He stopped and glanced over at where Astrid had come from. "Take his pictures down too. I don't want to see his face every time I have to walk in there." Vashle added. The servants nodded, walking away to do their given orders. Vashle was a kind man...but years of loss and endurance, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with that man. He wanted him gone. He had already made plans to have Rose moved to the other universe. He just wanted the memory of him gone. "Before anything." Vashle said as he looked down a specific paper and gave the royal stamp. "From tomorrow on I'll be training you, Astrid." Vashle said. Astrid blinked. "But...you said Rose was to train me." She muttered. "She's too weak. You won't learn anything more than what you already do from her." Vashle said rather coldly as he gave the orders to his general. "You'll be learning from a real keyblade master now."

Dante rode his horse into the forest area. He swung his keyblade around as he used it to slash away at any plants that were in his way, that way his horse wouldn't get hurt. "At least there aren't as many spiderwebs as last time. I love nature but spiders aren't exactly my thing, you know that right?" Dante asked, talking to the horse. The horse simply continued to walk. Dante shrugged. "Of course you don't talk." Dante sighed. By the end of the trail he reached what looked like a tower over a hill. He rode up to it, seeing his brother Malik wearing white robes as he was packing up some stuff. "Hey Malik." Dante said. Maliks lowly turned and smiled. "Hey." Malik said. He was older, but instead of joining any forces he decided to become a doctor. He could use his blood elemental powers for good for once. "What you doing?" Dante asked. Malik sighed. "Packing for the long move. Dad already told me that the papers have been finalized by today. Rose will have to leave the world and I will be helping her move back to the other dimension. So I'm packing what I need before moving." Malik explained. "Dad never did like her."

Rose stood in the dojo. She had been given the orders to go back to the other universe. She held the Twilight sword on her waist. She took the picture of her and Ahtxson and folded it into her pocket. After years of peace, Vashle is now deciding to do something strange. She then sensed something.'' Malik. I told you to come out already. No need to hide-'' Rose then saw a arrow of light head towards her. She got impaled by it. There stood a hooded man in a silver robe. He held a bow made out of something.'' One down.'' the man said as he walked towards Rose. The bow vanished and reached out to her but the body dissolved into feathers. The man stood there as Rose appeared behind him. She held Blackwing.'' Tell me who you are.'' Rose said as she saw something. She quickly jumped as another arrow was shot at her. She landed across the room. The bow the man wielded was silver light. It sparkled like something she never seen before.'' Your not from here. Where did you come from?'' The man shot another arrow but Rose deflected it and launched towards the man but he was gone, leaving sparkles. She quickly turned and saw the man above her preparing a arrow.'' Simple. I've come from the heavens.'' The arrow was launched and the dojo exploded.

Shortly before the explosion, a man in the same silver coat, hooded, enter the throne room. Carrying a guard. Everyone grew shock. It was right after the servants left the room.'' Good afternoon king Vashle, Queen Katherine. I will simply ask this question once. Where is Dante and Astrid?'' the man was then stabbed by Vashle with his keyblade with a quick thrust, surprising everyone, but the man simply disappeared into sparkles and appeared on Vashle's throne next to Katherine.'' I have traveled an ocean of stars to reach you. Now, I will ask again, where are the Tribreeds'' Everyone stayed quiet.'' I see. I guess we have to go the second option. Man I hate this option.'' Soon, everyone heard the explosion from the dojo. The hooded man then placed his hand out. With a few sparkles, A silver bow came into being. He soon summoned a arrow.'' Goodbye your highness'' The man shot the arrow but it was deflected, but the man knew it would.'' Thank you.'' The hooded man simply disappeared into the shadows as a explosion occurred in the castle.

Edited by terraxaqua34

Screams of servants and guards alike as a reaction to the explosion. Vashle didn't even flinch as the guards started to run around. "Find out what's going on! Get any intruders and don't let any suspicious people get away! Protect the royal family!" Executives took out their weapons as they started to get ready for a fight. "W-What's going on?! What was that?!" Astrid asked as she looked around. Vashle almost forgot that Astrid had been raised in an era of peace, compared to Dante and Malik who had seen their fair share of war years ago. "They're after Astrid and Dante..." Katherin muttered with concern. "There really can't be no peace." Vashle groaned as he glanced around, the castle still shaking slightly. "Orders?" Vashle scratched the back of his head. "They're after my children and the heirs of this world and its rule I think we understand good enough of what's happening. Send guards across the castle and the perimeter looking out men with glittering silve coats that makes them look like Sailor Moon scouts lets go!" Vashle said, and with a snap of his fingers, everyone followed the orders. "Why the hell would they be after them? They haven't done anything!" Katherine hissed. "I can only think of it because they're our kids...or the fact that they're the only two tribreeds in current existence." Vashle explained as he looked over at Katherine. "I think I have an idea where Dante is by the way." Vashle said.

Dante and Malik sat on a small bench by the building, enjoying the day as they basked in the sun. Dante's horse laid down just a few feet away. "I know dad is strict and still has this anger towards the guy, but I don't see how pushing his daughter out of the planet will work." Dante sighed. "To be honest I think it's better for us. I'm thinking of moving to Radiant Garden. It's a lovely place, and we can be there peacefully without anything bad happening or worrying about any misunderstandings. Especially with the people and the citizens here." Malik explained as he waved his feet. "Dad doesn't have the easiest job either. He has been working heard to earn their respect so..." "What about you?" "If they aren't happy with him, I highly doubt they'd be happy with me. They would throw a Marie Anttonete on me if they could."

Rose stumbled out of the ruins of the dojo. She had no idea who those people were but they were up to no good. She made her shield vanish. White feathers fell on the ground.'' Phew, knowing the light and dark feather magic helps sometimes. I need to find Malik before something bad happens.'' She quickly disappeared into feathers. The men in the silver coats returned underground. They grouped with other Barians. They were rebels. People who hated the rule of Vashle. '' The attack was successful. Ivan would be proud.'' one of them said. The one who exploded the throne room walked in.'' Yes. Now, Vashle knows we're a threat soon. Once we kill his children. The Barian's will have their right of rule back.''

Elsewhere, in the forest across from Dante and Malik, a portal appeared. Two men in dark coats with red dragons designs stepped out. They watched as Malik got up to leave. Leaving Dante alone. '' Our chance is now.'' they quickly jumped into the sky as they landed across from Dante.'' Good afternoon Dante, but we have a favor to ask.'' one of them said. The other one summoned a keyblade. The Kingdom Key.'' Will you kindly die?''

In another Galaxy. Ahtxson flew over the ruined city. He landed in ruins of the streets.'' This is strange.'' He walked around looking for signs of life.'' Life has indeed been here once, but now it's gone.'' Ahtxson flipped his hood back on as he walked around. He quickly sensed something as a man rushed towards him with a dark coat on. Ahtxson quickly dodge the attacks. He then noticed something. The man was wielding a keyblade. The man quickly launched a strike but Ahtxson grabbed the blade. He punched the man away as he held the keyblade. The man had the same black coat and dragon symbols on it.'' Impressive. I never thought you were this skilled.'' said the man.'' Who are you? and why is a Keyblade wielder doing in this galaxy so far away from his own.'' Ahtxson said as he snapped the keyblade in half. The man smirked.'' The master was right. You are the original.'' The man said.'' What are you talking about? Wait. Those symbols. Are you a soul bearer?'' Ahtxson asked. The man laughed as he had darkness form around him and launch himself towards Ahtxson and a explosion occured.

Dante didn't know where these people came from, or how strange their wardrobe was. But then again they were threatening him against his life, so he guessed that some things took priority. "What do you mean?" Dante stood up, moving his hand back as he summoned his own keyblade. Not that this was the first time there had been an attempt on his life. Just the first time it was from another keyblade wielder. "You're keyblade wielders? But I thought that they had all gone extinct in this galaxy." Dante questioned, taking a step back as he got into his fighting pose. "Then unless you have been hiding you must have come from the other side. Still, what do you want from me that my life will bring you?" Dante asked. It had been years since he last fought. They had left to this galaxy in hopes of getting away from war...this should be interesting.