Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

We're looking for people to join the KH13 news team

We're looking to expand the KH13 news team! If you're passionate about Kingdom Hearts and would enjoy helping us report on and create content about the latest developments in the series, then please either reply to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM.

What we're looking for:

- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.

- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.

- Reasonable writing skills.

Optional:

- Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] would be very helpful!

- Japanese language skills.

If interested, please apply by replying to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM, letting us know why you think you'd be a good addition to our team. Please apply even if you're unsure! Good luck!

Click here to view the article

Glad to see the news team being expanded. Good luck to anyone who applies and I cannot wait to meet the people who join the KH13 Staff! 

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

I'd love a chance to join the KH13 team. Admittedly, I'm not active on the forums, but I do get Facebook feed notifications of updates from KH13. I'm also an avid fan of KH, having played pretty much every KH game out but X since I don't read or even understand Japanese. I do have ample time to respond and write. As to my writing skills, I am to be awarded with a Course Directors Award from my English Composition teacher at my college.

- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series. CHECK

- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears. CROSS

- Reasonable writing skills. CHECK

I would apply but the only problem is that I cannot respond quickly enough to post some news because I get busy with my University stuff during the day. What if something big happens at the night time when I am sleeping? lol I remember Kingdom Hearts III being announced at E3 when I was in my sleep so I saw the news the next morning. :P

Anyways, good luck to all applicants!

Well, it is certainly evident that I have a HUGE interest in Kingdom Hearts, I can't deny that. 

I am online and active pretty much every day and I can be quite swift. :) I am also much more active on Facebook and Twitter than ever before.

I like to think my writing skills are up to par for such a task so, should you consider me, I'd be glad to help. :)

I would like to start off by saying that I'm not sure if there is some kind age limit. Just in case that is important, I'm 16. Anyway, I'm definitely a fan. You can be certain of that. The frequency of my activity would definitely not be the highest straight away, as I am trying to make the last push of the school year right now, however, I would most certainly do what I could to be as active as possible. As for writing skills, I like to think that I'm not too terrible. I would mainly be working on my smart phone, so whether or not that would cause any problems, I'm unsure. My actual name is Mathew if that matters to you at all, and I would really like to be a part of the team for the reason that I find that I'm not active enough in the KH community for such a self proclaimed fan. I would very much like an opportunity to get to know everyone here, and give the best content that I can. If you have made it this far into my application, then I would like to thank you very much for reading.

I would like to start off by saying that I'm not sure if there is some kind age limit. Just in case that is important, I'm 16. Anyway, I'm definitely a fan. You can be certain of that. The frequency of my activity would definitely not be the highest straight away, as I am trying to make the last push of the school year right now, however, I would most certainly do what I could to be as active as possible. As for writing skills, I like to think that I'm not too terrible. I would mainly be working on my smart phone, so whether or not that would cause any problems, I'm unsure. My actual name is Mathew if that matters to you at all, and I would really like to be a part of the team for the reason that I find that I'm not active enough in the KH community for such a self proclaimed fan. I would very much like an opportunity to get to know everyone here, and give the best content that I can. If you have made it this far into my application, then I would like to thank you very much for reading.

Age is not a problem :)

Age is not a problem :)

Yeah, I started working here at 13. Haha.

Well, I have a HUGE interest in Kingdom Hearts and would love to report different news and topics. If I can do anything to help other members get their news quick about new games in the Kingdom Hearts series. If I make it in, I will try to find the most reliable sources I can help other fans not fall into the trap of reading uncredited articles, like the recent prediction about Kingdom Hearts 3 from a psychic who has been dead for 19 years. I have good writing skills and will give my best effort to write engaging posts to my fellow members. I try my best to be active on this site, I'm on here at least for an hour everyday. I will be as active as possible and will try to find as much new info that I can. I hope you consider my application for the News Team. Thank you!  :biggrin:

Edited by AlixtheMagi13