Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts III may go onto current systems with the visual setbacks

According to vcpost, Tetsuya Nomura stated that the delay of Kingdom Hearts III is due to "being busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII" and also that visuals of the game could affect the possible future of the consoles. This can potentially lead to being released on current systems depending on the technical requirements of the next gen consoles of Playstation 4 and Xbox One. With the information provided in the article by vcpost, it looks as if Kingdom Hearts III could be delayed even further.

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

I hope so because every system I have received or bought was for KH that's alot of money and I really have no intentions to buy the ps4..... oh wait

only for kh3 :(

Edited by Xeorizar

But PS4 and Xbox One are current-gen systems? Unless you mean PS3 and Xbox 360, in which case there's no way SE would push the game down to those systems after announcing them for their successors. If game development took a long time and they pushed it to upcoming consoles like with FFXV then I would understand, but there's no way they'd actually downgrade it that much.

Also that article refers to FFXV as Versus XIII, which kind of hurts its credibility since it got renamed two years ago. Couple that with the fact that the article it sources is from July 2012 (and of course back then KH3 wasn't in development) it hurts them even more, and the fact that I've never heard of this site and it may just be desperate for hits persuades me to disregard it altogether.

Edited by J. Severe

But PS4 and Xbox One are current-gen systems? Unless you mean PS3 and Xbox 360, in which case there's no way SE would push the game down to those systems after announcing them for their successors. If game development took a long time and they pushed it to upcoming consoles like with FFXV then I would understand, but there's no way they'd actually downgrade it that much.Also that article refers to FFXV as Versus XIII, which kind of hurts its credibility since it got renamed two years ago. Couple that with the fact that the article it sources is from July 2012 (and of course back then KH3 wasn't in development) it hurts them even more, and the fact that I've never heard of this site and it may just be desperate for hits persuades me to disregard it altogether.

It seemed interesting as well. I know its probably not reliable but its good to look at and think about Kingdom Hearts 3 a bit more on how its going to be settled. Who knows, KH3 could have some interesting twists with development.

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

Yeah...calling FFXV "Versus XIII" and the fact that it referred to Xbox One and PS4 as next gen drew a red flag for me. I'm not sure I'd take what this says as fact. 

It's an interesting find nevertheless, however, I don't think it's credible, as others have already pointed out.Kinda reminds me of that other site, Kdramastars or whatever, in a way. :/

Wakeless is so smart.  :wub:

Yeah...calling FFXV "Versus XIII" and the fact that it referred to Xbox One and PS4 as next gen drew a red flag for me. I'm not sure I'd take what this says as fact. 

It's an interesting find nevertheless, however, I don't think it's credible, as others have already pointed out.Kinda reminds me of that other site, Kdramastars or whatever, in a way. :/

wow you really analyzed it 

wow you really analyzed it 

Ehh I wasn't really trying to analyze it...just recognizing why I wouldn't personally believe it. I'm sure many others could have pointed those things out as well.  

Edited by Weedanort

Real or not, quite a bit of the info on this site is based off of outdated information, such as FFXV being called Versus XIII when it hasn't been called such for a while now.

And this site is giving me the same bad vibes that Kpopstars did...this site seems like it's grabbing for hits and views by merely mentioning KH3 and giving information that is otherwise useless nowadays.

Still, an interesting find nonetheless.

(All of this Wakeless96 going on...I like it. X3)

According to vcpost, Tetsuya Nomura stated that the delay of Kingdom Hearts III is due to "being busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII" and also that visuals of the game could affect the possible future of the consoles. This can potentially lead to being released on current systems depending on the technical requirements of the next gen consoles of Playstation 4 and Xbox One. With the information provided in the article by vcpost, it looks as if Kingdom Hearts III could be delayed even further.

There are no visual setbacks...In fact, there has been an interview with Nomura where he mentioned that the graphics that we have seen in the two trailers that we've gotten are FAR from the final product and will be MUUUCH better. The trailer that was only shown to a select few people at some event last year proves that statement because everyone who saw it said the graphics and lighting have been massively updated compared to the first two trailers. The PS3 or 360 won't be able to handle it since that's the case.

Hate to be rude, but this is nonsense because 1) Nomura has not worked on FFXV (not Versus XIII!) for months and 2) he recently said the development has been going smoothly.

Guys don't believe this BS first off they called ffxv , ff verses 13 second tetsuya nomura isn't even working on ffxv anymore and third they say development is slow when in a recent interview nomura stated that kh3's development has been running smoothly, this info is just click bait like kpopstarz

Edited by liamaru