SkyReaper

Pokemon Red/Blue RP (Sign Ups)

-Character Sheet-

Name: Alice Midford

Appearance:

Posted Image

made with Pokemon Trainer Maker

Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Personality: Willingly open to make new friends, and rivals.

Loves all pokemon equally and does not think they should be used in any evil way.

Strives to be the best.

Bio: Originally from Saffron City, she is a city child. Alice was raised around Grass-Types because her mother was a gardener and she helped in the garden when she was younger.

Alice decided to go on her journey finally at the age of 15 in order to possibly find amazing gardening land and new pokemon that could help her and her mother.

Alice also wants to become a pokemon master due to her love of these creatures.

DRAGONAIR.

Edited by Neko-chan

Name: Shin Kou
Appearance: Has white hair with black eyes, pale skin, wears a forest green hoodie with the hood up all the time, carries a shoulder backpack, wears blue jeans with white socks and black shoes.
Pokemon: Squirtle
Personality: Willing to help anyone who needs it, Hates asking for help, Quiet/Silent type, Quick thinker when it comes to battle... Slow on anything else.
Bio: When he was younger his father and mother were traveling salesmen who went from town to town selling pokemon or items they found. It was a simple life with his parents around, easy to get food and water when he needed it. After a few years at the age of 13 him and his parents decided to close down the business and live in Pallet town for the remainder of their lives. Sadly, one day while the boy was up in his room, unsatisfied customers barged through the door, and yelling at his mother wanting to know where the husband was and the child. She lied and the boy heard a loud scream and a thud, he was told exactly what to do in a situation like this. He went to his window and opened it up, climbed out, shut the window and climbed onto the roof of the house. He sat there waiting for the sound of the front door closing, after a couple of minutes there is a sound of a door closing. He looks out towards the front lawn to find that the people were leaving, with nothing in their hands. He gets back into the house and slowly walks downstairs to see if his mother was ok, to find out that his mother was dead. His father came home and saw his wife and gave Shin Kou money to take care of the house and pay the bill, and his father left the house and always sent money to help him with anything he needed. At the age of 14 Shin knew that it was time for him to go on his own adventure and after being raised around pokemon he knew that it was best to become a pokemon master.

(Sorry that it didn't work out with the KH RP. So I wanted to try this again, and I hope that this isn't too graphic and if it is I am sorry... I just wanted to help explain what happened to him as a kid, and why he acts the way he does.)

Name: Shin Kou[/size]Age: 14[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Appearance: Has white hair with black eyes, pale skin, wears a forest green hoodie with the hood up all the time, carries a shoulder backpack, wears blue jeans with white socks and black shoes.[/size]Pokemon: [/size]Squirtle[/size]Personality: Willing to help anyone who needs it, Hates asking for help, Quiet/Silent type, Quick thinker when it comes to battle... Slow on anything else.[/size]Bio: When he was younger his father and mother were traveling salesmen who went from town to town selling pokemon or items they found. It was a simple life with his parents around, easy to get food and water when he needed it. After a few years at the age of 13 him and his parents decided to close down the business and live in Pallet town for the remainder of their lives. Sadly, one day while the boy was up in his room, unsatisfied customers barged through the door, and yelling at his mother wanting to know where the husband was and the child. She lied and the boy heard a loud scream and a thud, he was told exactly what to do in a situation like this. He went to his window and opened it up, climbed out, shut the window and climbed onto the roof of the house. He sat there waiting for the sound of the front door closing, after a couple of minutes there is a sound of a door closing. He looks out towards the front lawn to find that the people were leaving, with nothing in their hands. He gets back into the house and slowly walks downstairs to see if his mother was ok, to find out that his mother was dead. His father came home and saw his wife and gave Shin Kou money to take care of the house and pay the bill, and his father left the house and always sent money to help him with anything he needed. At the age of 14 Shin knew that it was time for him to go on his own adventure and after being raised around pokemon he knew that it was best to become a pokemon master.

(Sorry that it didn't work out with the KH RP. So I wanted to try this again, and I hope that this isn't too graphic and if it is I am sorry... I just wanted to help explain what happened to him as a kid, and why he acts the way he does.)

accepted

Mmm a Pokemon RP?.. Sounds nice. I think I can think of something ...

Are you joining? If so you'll just be late to the lab.

Are you joining? If so you'll just be late to the lab.

Late is my Mantra

Also no more Squirtles.

Squirtle Squirtle...

-Character Sheet-

Name: Declan Thompson

Appearance: 

Posted Image

(Well another excuse for redrawing him again)

Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Personality: Cheerful and curious, always looking for something interesting, althought it causes him so many troubles. He´s also quite smart using tactics and terrain to his advantage. In the cons, he´s naive sometimes, and has fear of heights. Likes blue and green colors.

Bio: He was born in the Kanto region, however as his father was offered a job as Gym leader in a faraday region, they moved there. Since his childhood Declan liked two things: Technology and Pokemon. After some time helping his father, he decided to start his own journey, with the only difference taht he would start it on the Kanto Region. He moved back there, inhabiting his old house in Palet Town and preparing himself for the journey to come.

Late is my Mantra

Squirtle Squirtle...

-Character Sheet-[/size]Name: Declan Thompson[/size]Age: 15[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Appearance: [/size]

Posted Image

[/size]

(Well another excuse for redrawing him again)

Pokemon: Bulbasaur[/size]Personality: Cheerful and curious, always looking for something interesting, althought it causes him so many troubles. He´s also quite smart using tactics and terrain to his advantage. In the cons, he´s naive sometimes, and has fear of heights. Likes blue and green colors.[/size]Bio: He was born in the Kanto region, however as his father was offered a job as Gym leader in a faraday region, they moved there. Since his childhood Declan liked two things: Technology and Pokemon. After some time helping his father, he decided to start his own journey, with the only difference taht he would start it on the Kanto Region. He moved back there, inhabiting his old house in Palet Town and preparing himself for the journey to come.[/size]

Accepted, sign ups are now closed.