Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

You catch Kairi and Namine staring at you.

When she notices you looking at her, she turns to Namine (who is standing next to her), whispers something into her ear, and the two of them begin giggling while pointing at you. Then Kairi walks up you, giving you a bag and a card. They walk off to their place. While they go, you check what's stuff Kairi gave you. The card says: "XOXOXO Call me." The card included her phone number. The bag however, contain two panties. Which believed to belong to Kairi and Namine. What would you do?

Here's the thing: this doesn't mention anything about them writing up the phone number, or putting their underwear in the bag, which means that they already had this set up beforehand. That just sounds more like a practical joke than anything. Heck, you don't even know if this bag was set up just for you: it could have literally been anyone who was walking by. I wouldn't trust them.

Thanks a lot for ruining it. -_-

First I'd question who in the right mind would attempt to flirt with me, then quickly dispose of the bag and its contents because I'm too old for them.

Seriously though it's pretty messed up for two 15 year old girls to be handing their panties out to random strangers. Especially ones who are older than them.

Use the items to start a bon fire and then roast my freshly killed Sora over it and share it with my good friend and bodyguard Batman.

Edited by Guest

Use the items to start a bon fire and then roast my freshly killed Sora over it and share it with my good friend and bodyguard Batman.

Just keep him away when you put the fire out. I mean, assuming you use sprinklers.

Just keep him away when you put the fire out. I mean, assuming you use sprinklers.

...I have trained you too well as an Imgurian.