Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

FNAF 4 confirmed!

http://www.scottgames.com/

If you can't get to the site due to many people trying to get on it, here's the pic that confirms it: 

post-49959-0-95631400-1430167306_thumb.jpg

In the lower left hand side of the pic, it shows the following:

THE FINAL CHAPTER 

10-31-15<---------------- Release date! 

Edited by Toon Link

I call bullshit on so many levels. Scott should stop, he's milking the series and I can't even...

1 & 2, great. 3 was good. I'm afraid by this standard, 4 will be okay and so on and so forth...

I call bullshit on so many levels. Scott should stop, he's milking the series and I can't even... 1 & 2, great. 3 was good. I'm afraid by this standard, 4 will be okay and so on and so forth...

Hah. You call that milking? Transformers is milked WAY more than FNAF. The only reason they're released quickly is because Scott uses an engine he's familiar with.

Thank goodness. The 3rd one didn't feel like a proper ending, almost as if he rushed it. There was still unanswered questions, the teaser that shows that Springtrap survived, and where the firetruck is the 5th head in the "good" ending? 

Now thoughts on the image... oh mah gerd, did the poor thing rebuilt itself? Almost reminds me of a certain creature from Resident Evil. e.e

The feels... so conflicted.

On one hand: NO NO DON'T LET THE SERIES RUN INTO THE GROUND. 3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER. STOP BEFOE IT'S TOO LATE

On the other hand: Well, FNa3 wasn't that satisfying of an ending. Kinda didn't like how Springtrap stole the show while the animatronics we grew to care about were reduced to side nuisances. Plus there's all the unanswered questions and other interesting elements that haven't been tapped into.

All I want is the series to end on a high note. If that date is true, then I can only hope the final result will be polished and that it truly will be the final installment.

The feels... so conflicted. On one hand: NO NO DON'T LET THE SERIES RUN INTO THE GROUND. 3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER. STOP BEFOE IT'S TOO LATE On the other hand: Well, FNa3 wasn't that satisfying of an ending. Kinda didn't like how Springtrap stole the show while the animatronics we grew to care about were reduced to side nuisances. Plus there's all the unanswered questions and other interesting elements that haven't been tapped into. All I want is the series to end on a high note. If that date is true, then I can only hope the final result will be polished and that it truly will be the final installment.

LOOK AT THE DAMN ABOMINATION BEYOND HOPE OF SALVATION IN THAT PICTURE!!! ITS A SALVATION BEYOND HOPE OF ABOMINATION!!!

LOOK AT THE DAMN ABOMINATION BEYOND HOPE OF SALVATION IN THAT PICTURE!!! ITS A SALVATION BEYOND HOPE OF ABOMINATION!!!

But... but is it the final abomination? D: I mean, how many can you look at before you start going, "Meh, another pants-shitting animatronic. What else is new?"

Posted Image

I was not expecting that.

I know a lot of people are going to hate it because it's kinda milking the game, but honestly to me I can understand why the game is the way it is. FNAF is a very short game that is rather fast to make. Because it's so short it makes sense why Scott would release it like this because of the fact that since it's so short people are going to get bored with it quickly. Maybe two games a year would have been better. Just think the FNAF series like an episodic game series like Telltale's The Walking Dead. Five episodes were released basically within a year. The FNAF series is basically the same. I am happy a fourth game is coming out since it's probably going to tie everything together and actually explain what happened or at least draw us the outline of a picture.

ITS A FREAKING FREDDY FAZBEAR WITH MINI FAZBEARS!!

I'm aware of the miniature Fazbears. It's quite the abomination, isn't it? But that's just it: it feels like FNaF is trying too hard to be scary now. In the first two, the animatronics were subtely chilling. They weren't overly scary, but they had a vibe to them that felt... off. But come Springtrap, and now this thing straight out of an Alien movie (actually I'm pretty sure the guy in the picture is Springtrap, not Freddy), and it's no longer about subverted innocence. It's the subverted innocence that made FNaF so unsettling to begin with.

Springtrap kinda got an excuse since Fazbear's Frights is, well, specifically built to be a frighthouse. Now we got this new Springtrap, and it's like where the firetruck did THIS thing come from?! The animatronics are supposed to be children entertainers who turn murderous at night. Springtrap, just by looking at him (his previous incarnation and his current one), leaves no room for doubt he wants your blood. This is the slippery slope I'm worried about with FNaF. Since it's been established as horror, it might start to go down the Hollywood of scary for scariness sake, without any substance to it outside of how much it wants you to shit your pants. That's why I'm hoping 4 would truly be the final installment, aside from the movie. FNaF is already starting to lose what made it special, so I hope Scott will quit before it's too late and end the series on a strong note.

Hah. You call that milking? Transformers is milked WAY more than FNAF. The only reason they're released quickly is because Scott uses an engine he's familiar with.

Comparing it to transformers doesn't erase the fact that's it's still being milked.

That's like saying because Hitler caused a mass Jewish genocide, 9/11 didn't mean shit. Both were still considered cruel and horrendous, just like another FNaF game.

If anyone needs me, I'll be the small bubble of people who don't care about this series and don't like horror things to begin with.

(Seriously, the worst horror thing I have tried was American Horror Story.)

A franchise that has consistently delivered good gameplay and story and has been wildly successful is releasing another game that will likely deliver good gameplay and story and be wildly successful?

Seems like a recipe for success for me.

People are aware that they are not being forced to play / watch / read about the game, right?

A franchise that has consistently delivered good gameplay and story and has been wildly successful is releasing another game that will likely deliver good gameplay and story and be wildly successful?

Seems like a recipe for success for me.

People are aware that they are not being forced to play / watch / read about the game, right?

Rule of the internet: the fact that it exists and is popular and is therefore "shoved down your throat" is enough to complain. You also get bonus points for feeling like a rebel because you happen to not be interested in a certain thing other people happen to be interested in.

It gets even more fun if the people who complain about [X popular thing] happen to enjoy [Y popular thing], but feel only [Y] is entitled to its success because that's actually good (read: it's good because they like it).

Complainers are starting to sound like CoD/Mario/Pokemon[insert game with dozens of sequels/spin offs/etc] complainers. If it makes money, why should they stop? (Even if it is bad.) Just my two cents.

#disisnotacompaint #fnafisntscarry #illstopnow

Edited by OmegaForte

Complainers are starting to sound like CoD/Mario/Pokemon[insert game with dozens of sequels/spin offs/etc] complainers. If it makes money, why should they stop? (Even if it is bad.) Just my two cents. #disisnotacompaint #fnafisntscarry #illstopnow

CoD fanboys never make up their mind.