Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

Yooka-Laylee is now on Kickstarter

So if you haven't heard the people who are behind the original Banjo-Kazooie games and Donkey Kong Country have come back together to make a new game called Yooka-Laylee which is very similar to Banjo-Kazooie.  Yooka a green gecko type creature and his friend Laylee and purple lady bat are on an adventure.  This game has already reached it's goal in just around 40 minutes which is one of the faster games to every reach it's goal on Kickstarter, I believe and it's almost at it's last stretch goal of 1 million Euro (the company is in the UK) which is having the game release on all the consoles they plan to release it on day one.  So if you loved the Banjo-Kazooie games and would like to play a game similar to it then you can help kickstart it right here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival

Now if only the people behind the original Ape Escape could come up with a spiritual successor.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to this, moreso than Mighty No. 9. (I like Laylee's big red nose, btw)

Edited by Kaweebo

as always it's best to operate with a lot of skepticism with kickstarter

also the main characters look like cereal mascots

This I agree with, on the skepticism part. Let's not forgot how much crap has come out of kickstarter, along with blatant scams.