Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

KHUX New extras added to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] following the May 07, 2015 maintenance

Tonight's maintenance has brought more new additions to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. This week's new cards include Maleficent Dragon, Xigbar, and Xaldin. A new Key Scene #15 card featuring Sora, and a new hat have been added for paying players. New missions have been added as well. Share your thoughts with us below!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

When are they gunna go into the tower D:

Patience, patience. 

The next story update will happen in about a month. Maybe then they'll go into the tower~

Also, the adamants will drop from the level 200 invisibles. You can technically get your keyblades to +43 by grinding those fights...

Advantage Keyblade is Lady Luck/Last Resort.

Patience, patience. 

The next story update will happen in about a month. Maybe then they'll go into the tower~

Also, the adamants will drop from the level 200 invisibles. You can technically get your keyblades to +43 by grinding those fights...

Advantage Keyblade is Lady Luck/Last Resort.

nice info excpet i dont play Chi ><   id love to but im waiting for a english release (praying the mobile game is kh chi)

So is Everglow going to show the story update from the previous week? Because I do believe that was one of the more previous updates. :/

You can blame my college for the delay ;-;