Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Is FFX/X-2 HD worth buying on PS4 if you already own it on PS3?

Yes. Awesome new case, enhanced graphics, option to switch soundtracks, additional credits, play the masterpiece on your PS4, cross-save, cross-play, remote-play, cross-trophies.

The last 3 mean nothing to me since I don't own a Vita and I haven't went for platinum yet.

meh To me it would be like if they released 1.5 and 2.5 for the PS4 I wouldn't get it unless they include Dream Drop Distance and that is the only way to get it, all the stuff that they did add or is different from the PS3 version isn't that much to make me buy it for the PS4 if I already had it for the PS3, but I'm one of those that didn't get it for the PS3 when it came out so yeah.

Edited by TheKingdomkid

If your PS3 version still works perfectly and you are in no mad rush to spend money on a PS4 version, then I'd say don't bother. You could easily spend that money on a newer game rather than get the same remaster you purchased last year.

If I were then I'd wait for a price drop on the PS4 version as it does not do anything drastic to justify purchasing the game again at full price.

If your PS3 version still works perfectly and you are in no mad rush to spend money on a PS4 version, then I'd say don't bother. You could easily spend that money on a newer game rather than get the same remaster you purchased last year.

If I were then I'd wait for a price drop on the PS4 version as it does not do anything drastic to justify purchasing the game again at full price.

I'm still getting it. I love the game way too much not to get it. 

meh To me it would be like if they released 1.5 and 2.5 for the PS4 I wouldn't get it unless they include Dream Drop Distance and that is the only way to get it, all the stuff that they did add or is different from the PS3 version isn't that much to make me buy it for the PS4 if I already had it for the PS3, but I'm one of those that didn't get it for the PS3 when it came out so yeah.

I'm gonna wait for a serious price drop. Truth be told it should have came to PS4 in the first place, the console was already out. SE's goal from the beginning was probably so that people would buy it twice and they could make double the money. if I'd have known about the PS4 version I would have skipped the PS3 version. I've already purchased the game 3 times, so doing it for a fourth time for slightly better graphics when it's also overpriced is something I can't really justify. At least until the price is majorly reduced.

Nope,it's the exact same game just in 1080p and the option to use the old music.....which should've been in the Ps3 version to begin with

Yeah, the only way i can see myself buying this on PS4 (even though i never got it on PS3 when it came out in HD last year) is if it got a price drop as well as the option to skip cutscenes like with KHFM in 1.5.

Yeah, the only way i can see myself buying this on PS4 (even though i never got it on PS3 when it came out in HD last year) is if it got a price drop as well as the option to skip cutscenes like with KHFM in 1.5.

Well if you have a Ps3 get it on Ps3 cuz it's cheaper and honestly it doesn;t look any different except for a higher resolution

Well if you have a Ps3 get it on Ps3 cuz it's cheaper and honestly it doesn;t look any different except for a higher resolution

Yeah i could since it's cheaper. But I do like the option of switching to the old soundtrack since I hate most of the remastered tracks.

Yeah i could since it's cheaper. But I do like the option of switching to the old soundtrack since I hate most of the remastered tracks.

If you haven't bought either version yet, then PS4 is definitely the way to go.

I've seen the reviews and it looks like they really put details in places. It's beautifully remastered. But if you want to see for yourself if its worth it just go for it.

Kinda hard when it's programmed to load assets during cutscenes.

I'm gonna wait for a serious price drop. Truth be told it should have came to PS4 in the first place, the console was already out. SE's goal from the beginning was probably so that people would buy it twice and they could make double the money. if I'd have known about the PS4 version I would have skipped the PS3 version. I've already purchased the game 3 times, so doing it for a fourth time for slightly better graphics when it's also overpriced is something I can't really justify. At least until the price is majorly reduced.

Yeah and delay it by a year. Lol.

Kinda hard when it's programmed to load assets during cutscenes.

Yeah and delay it by a year. Lol.

I'm busy with other games right now anyway. I'll buy it as soon as I feel like playing FFX again, so hopefully it'll be cheaper.

It's really only there for people who don't have a PS3 and for collectors. It only boasts minor graphical improvements and soundtrack switching, hardly worth dropping 50 bucks on it when the PS3 version is 15

Yes. Awesome new case, enhanced graphics, option to switch soundtracks, additional credits, play the masterpiece on your PS4, cross-save, cross-play, remote-play, cross-trophies.

I don't think you could sound more like an ad if you tried

Nope,it's the exact same game just in 1080p and the option to use the old music.....which should've been in the Ps3 version to begin with

Not even that, the PS3 version apparently runs in 1080p already

It's really only there for people who don't have a PS3 and for collectors. It only boasts minor graphical improvements and soundtrack switching, hardly worth dropping 50 bucks on it when the PS3 version is 15

I don't think you could sound more like an ad if you tried

Not even that, the PS3 version apparently runs in 1080p already

Sooooo it's the exact same game just with the option to use old music?

Sooooo it's the exact same game just with the option to use old music?

not quite, the textures are a bit better, and a few of the models they didn't upgrade the first time around got improved, like Jecht