Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iris

Greetings Everyone!

So if you have been stalking this site since 2010, you may know something about me already or my old self, Xeveemon. No matter what you might know, I am here to welcome you to the site! I am WakingDawn96, brother to Xion889, and I can be a friend you can rely on if you need someone. I am usually always on this site, so if you ever want to talk to me, just send me a message! Umm, that is pretty much all I have, if you want to know anything else about me, just ask! Welcome to KH13! :)

yes I recall you had a Alvin avatar and thank you ill make sure to talk to you

Hi there, welcome to KH13~ :) Hmm, since you've been lurking the place since 2010, then you probably remember me as a mod on here. :) I'm just a regular 'ol member now mostly lurking the place and working all the time in real life and taking it easy now. I'm glad you decided to join! I hope you make many friends here and have fun. c:

Hi there, welcome to KH13~ :) Hmm, since you've been lurking the place since 2010, then you probably remember me as a mod on here. :) I'm just a regular 'ol member now mostly lurking the place and working all the time in real life and taking it easy now. I'm glad you decided to join! I hope you make many friends here and have fun. c:

yes you were a mod here and you left for a while then came back. How does it feel being a mod? Too much responsibility I assume. :)

Hi Nep! Welcome to KH13. Remember, you can log out anytime you like but you can never leave. I'm Rainbow Dash and I hope you enjoy it here.

Perhaps we shall meet again.Posted Image

I already know that :3 this site is pretty addicting ill never leave! That im sure of it

Welcome on board! :)

thanks!

yes you were a mod here and you left for a while then came back. How does it feel being a mod? Too much responsibility I assume. :)

It was fun, actually. :) I just had a lot going on in real life and had to take care of my health though and then the old mod team just grew apart and became distant. We had good times though, but of course there were responsibilities as well. xD 

Are you having fun so far here? :3

It was fun, actually. :) I just had a lot going on in real life and had to take care of my health though and then the old mod team just grew apart and became distant. We had good times though, but of course there were responsibilities as well. xD Are you having fun so far here? :3

yes so far I made some friends thank you for asking. Keep those good ol times with you. Glad you had fun as a mod Cricket.

yes so far I made some friends thank you for asking. Keep those good ol times with you. Glad you had fun as a mod Cricket.

That's great! KH13 is like a big family and I'm glad you are making some friends~ :3 I need to play the Hyperdimension Neptunia games; the artwork looks lovely. If you ever want to chat, you can PM me or sometimes I'll be on the chat system. :) 

That's great! KH13 is like a big family and I'm glad you are making some friends~ :3 I need to play the Hyperdimension Neptunia games; the artwork looks lovely. If you ever want to chat, you can PM me or sometimes I'll be on the chat system. :)

thanks you for your kindness mlady. I agree the art work is beautiful and I love its soundtrack but whats annoying its the sexual content xD but its all good. Good game.

"Friendship is Magic."  Yep, you're definitely into My Little Pony! Frickin sweet! xD

Anyways, welcome to the site, magical video game girl!  I am Shigehiko, and I hope you enjoy this wonderful site and everything in it!  Trust me, the community is frickin awesome, and you'll love interacting with everyone in the forums!  Just be yourself and enjoy the ride!  Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall take your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

"Friendship is Magic." Yep, you're definitely into My Little Pony! Frickin sweet! XDAnyways, welcome to the site, magical video game girl! I am Shigehiko, and I hope you enjoy this wonderful site and everything in it! Trust me, the community is frickin awesome, and you'll love interacting with everyone in the forums! Just be yourself and enjoy the ride! Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall take your soul! :3(_/)(._.)c(")(")

Hello there stranger nice to meet you what should I call you? And yes I admit I do like my little pony but mostly games because im a gamer girl! :D. I assume you like games too am I correct and of course my little pont. Also thanks for the advise.

Hello there stranger nice to meet you what should I call you? And yes I admit I do like my little pony but mostly games because im a gamer girl! :D. I assume you like games too am I correct and of course my little pont. Also thanks for the advise.

You're welcome, and just call me Shinji!  And yes, I am a dedicated gamer, and a brony! X3

You're welcome, and just call me Shinji!  And yes, I am a dedicated gamer, and a brony! X3

very well then I shall call you Shinji. Nice too meet you

Hey there. I joined in 2010 so we're fellow stalkers now.

kyaaa! I cant help it! Stalking is good for me. Its what keeps me living hello there >////<

thanks you both and ooo is that Luuffyy? @ Nomura

Posted Image