Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
somedayhunchback

What will this new mobile Kingdom Hearts related game be?

Okay, since no one here has said it, I'll be the one to say it!  This mystery mobile game might turn out to be some kind of miniaturized port of Kingdom Hearts X!  It could be possible!  And remember, Nomura said that X is important to the canon in the series, and in order to make it available to the rest of the world, I think mobile would be the best way to go, in Nomura's opinion! :O

Okay, since no one here has said it, I'll be the one to say it!  This mystery mobile game might turn out to be some kind of miniaturized port of Kingdom Hearts X!  It could be possible!  And remember, Nomura said that X is important to the canon in the series, and in order to make it available to the rest of the world, I think mobile would be the best way to go, in Nomura's opinion! :O

I kind of hope it's this!

Honestly I would love an app that just let you view every kingdom hearts cutscene and explained the lore behind KHX, call it Jiminy's Journal and boom, gold.

Edited by Master Juan