Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewHankinson

If the Kingdom Hearts X (chi) game was localized, would you buy and play it?

If the Kingdom Hearts X (chi) game was localized, would you buy and play it?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. If the Kingdom Hearts X (chi) game was localized, would you buy and play it?

• Yes! I want to play every Kingdom Hearts game available!
    • Yes but I will be slightly hesitant if it's on another different gaming platform.
    • No. It doesn't look like my type of game.
    • Don't know much about it to have an interest in playing it.
    • Another option? Tell us below

I went with "another option" to say this: No, I played the game in Japanese, and personally found it to be incredibly boring. I'll pass on the game, especially if I have to pay to play it.

It's essentially a facebook game.  It is not something I would pay for.  Sure if it was in English I would probably buy some cards for it if I got back into it again(left it at Level 70 in the JP version cause it was too repetitive without being able to follow the story), but I wouldn't pay to have it on a DS or anything, it's just a point and click game and perfectly capable of staying as a browser game.  

Now if they totally revamped/remastered it to be like a full scale MMO with great character customization with features and outfits based on KH and more action orientated fights, that I would buy.  Never gonna happen though

My brother is (I'm playing it for him though xD) already playing the Japanese version, so I will only get the localized version if it's FREE and on one of my devices.

As many people have been saying before, will most likely be playing it for storyline purposes.