Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Latest Famitsu Weekly includes look at Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ

The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly has included an exclusive look at the mobile version of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], titled Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ (pronounced as Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key) that was revealed yesterday. The feature reveals the game's logo and shows various screenshots of the new title.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is a port of the Japan-only web browser game, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and will be free-to-play with optional in-app-purchases for iOS & Android devices. It is currently scheduled to be released this year in Japan.

You can view the article below, thanks to @bKvEBVAvUq for the find.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Update: You can view translations of the first page of the article below thanks to SkyKeybladeHero.

New Game Scoop

[Kingdom Hearts]'s first smartphone app. The story that connects to [KHIII] is told!

Kingdom Hearts X[chi], the browser game that tells the oldest tale in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Adapting its gameplay to smartphones along with some set up to the story, this new game was born: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.

The player becomes the wielder of a key shaped sword, the Keyblade and sets out on a journey to the various worlds gathering LUX (Light).

First you need to choose and join a Union commanded by one of the 5 Foretellers.

It's said that in the Book of Profecies of the Foretellers are written the events a far away future.

It has ties to [KHIII] and will be a key to telling the story.

The mysterious creature that supports and teaches many things to the player, Chirithy. It's cute face hides a dreaded and unxpected fate.

Click here to view the article

Welp,no English version of it. Thank goodness I gave up hoping for it from the start...  -.-

Well there was that post about SE Germany hinting at a possible international release for it...

I will only be excited if they confirm that it is released globally. Please Square Enix, do it. I know it's gonna happen cause Nomura was sorry for not releasing the Final Mixes outside of Japan until the HD Remix, but just say it's gonna release globally already! It's plot is completely important to KH, especially KH3.

It might be, or might not be. Who knows. 

one of kh insiders translators managed to translate it and he said this 

After a simple read through, the most important information is that this smartphone game is created mainly for the purpose of localization. 

The card system will be toned down to not make it look too much like a "card game" to attract more players, and the party chat function will also be available.

Edit: In other words, the reason why they make this smartphone version is to be able to localize it in the future.

You guys should be thankful since there is no way they will earn as much revenue from Unchained as compared to the original Chi. So this move is really for the international fans.

one of kh insiders translators managed to translate it and he said this 

After a simple read through, the most important information is that this smartphone game is created mainly for the purpose of localization. 

The card system will be toned down to not make it look too much like a "card game" to attract more players, and the party chat function will also be available.

Edit: In other words, the reason why they make this smartphone version is to be able to localize it in the future.

You guys should be thankful since there is no way they will earn as much revenue from Unchained as compared to the original Chi. So this move is really for the international fans.

I wasn't sure about all of this, after reading this post. That's why I said what I said. At first, I though it was coming our way, then I read this and thinking it might be possible or might not be possible for it to come. I was a bit confused when reading this.  Believe me when I say this, I am thankful for this. I'm glad it's finally coming here. 

Kingdom Hearts United Kingdom?

IN JAPAN!? AGAIN!!?? GAHH!!!!

Well, whatever, they better give it to us too.  xP

Also, it looks like they're replacing the card format system with something else. Icons?  :/

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86631-kingdom-hearts-unchained-%CF%87-is-confirmed-to-be-coming-overseas-with-new-servers-divided-by-language-testing-already-underway-in-north-america/page-2

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero