Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is confirmed to be coming overseas with new servers divided by language, testing already underway in North America

YES!!! AT LAST!!!! xD

I mean, the medals instead of cards thing cause 'Muricans don't think cards are 'Murican enough thing is a bit weird, but whatever, at least the powers are the same. :P

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS!! I've been planning on getting a new phone at some point anyway, so I'll just have to make sure I have more storage. I am SO HYPED! X3

I don't like love, I don't like anything about love, what makes you think I am the type of guy who gives a care about watching two people have sex for? Cause news flash, I don't! I seriously just have a problem with space because I have too many episodes of Pokemon on my phone, I have a whole Pokemon movie on my phone, I use my phone as an iPod, I have some games on there (including the original Flappy Bird, Candy Crush, etc.), I have a meme creator on there, tons of photos, both Sonic and Mega Man comics apps with comics on there, I have services (like IGN and Shazam) on there, and I have a calculator app because I don't like the default calculator.

Um, he wasn't insinuating anything dude, he was just making a joke. It's not like anyone here would know what you like or don't like. Also, could you clarify on the whole "I don't like love" thing? Do you mean love in a sexual kind of sense or the emotion itself? Cause that statement kind of confuses me. I'm not looking to judge or anything, I'd just like to understand better. :/

I just hope we won't need a Yahoo account or something. It's a little bothersome to have to constantly make accounts for everything just to play games exclusive to the certain search engines and what not (Google chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Either way, I'm hoping to enjoy this version of X [chi].

MEDALS! Yeah. That's... interesting.

I'll wait for Kingdom Hearts Re:Unchained [Key] X on PS4 thank you very much. I do not entend to buy a smartphone to play this. Also I've spoiled myself on that game. Also I'll most certainly download this and play it on emulator. 

Kingdom Hearts DDD HD, Kingdom Hearts Re:Unchained [Key] X and Kingdom Hearts III on PS4, that's what will get no doubt. 

I can't wait to play this game! I have a 4G iPod and I looked up that you can play smartphone games on iPods as long as they're 4G and up.

I'm a little bummed that they changed the cards to medals but not bummed enough to not be psyched for this awesome game.  :smile:

Edited by Keyblade101

All right people, you may now... Posted Image

I was having a horrible day until I saw this, haha. Made everything better. And this news sure helped, haha. I played the browser version of Chi and even though i loved it, I had to quit playing because of the language barrier. So I'm super stoked for this.

Oh yes, oh blazes yes!  OH FRICKIN FRACKIN DOODLING YES!!!  THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY GOOD YEAR FOR US KH FANS!!!!  OMG, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  MY BODY IS READY TO BE CHAINED BY UNCHAINED KEY!!! :D  And you know, guys?  This is perfect!  Unchained Key will be a perfect distraction for us while Nomura and the gang continue to work on Kingdom Hearts III!  Nomura is a sly fox, I tell you...a sly fox!  And I love him for it! :D

Don't worry you have blue stacks emulator and more recently you can use Google Chrome to play apps from their play store

Well I had Blue Stacks buy my computer is very dumb and maybe I could try with Google Chrome