Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VENROXAS

DC IS GAY

That was just ridiculous. But it was a good laugh. lol

But really? All you had to do was close the webpage and forget about this place...but instead you insult DC AND Phil Devil( who by the way is awesome) and act like a little child. I'm sorry but grow up.

Hope Life gets better for you though.

VR for what you've done I fear consequences will never be the same.

But seriously you really crossed the line with what you said bout Phil, I've got one thing to say bout that grow up. Just cause things are hard doesn't mean you can drag others into it.

If you wanted to be banned so bad you could've left an Epic Troll riddling the waves of many lulz but you had to be outright offensive instead.

Nah, banning him would only make him pleased.

But Lmao. I love how the goal of this thread backfired.

But VENROXAS, ._. I said to try to keep yourself more calm if there was an issue. You really didn't need to try to insult others that weren't even in your argument if you wanted to talk to danne, but wait... why did you even turn it into an argument. Just sign off from here and close your browser. o-o;

lol why does Daniel have to do anything?

If VENROXAS doesn't like the site then all he has to do is not log on lol

if he really didn't like it then he wouldn't log on, yet he still does

Thank God trolls don't come here often, this thread would be a troll feeding frenzy.

Honestly, if this thread were on a Twilight forum, I'd be trolling it to death, lol.

He never really wanted to mock anyone. His goal was to get banned, that's all. How ever I chatted with him earlier today (apparently never logging in again was too hard) and he still badly wants to leave. Unfortunately for him, his plan backfired terribly producing some hilarious results.

I find it ironic how VR wanted to mock DC by making this thread but VR just mocked himself

Yeah, VR made a fool of himself AND is the laughing stock of this site.

yah this is defitently without doubt the best thread of the year Imao and @KingdomHearts125: yes he pretty much made him the laughing stock of the website

AGREED xD!!!

Imao yah but I think that because VR made this thread and that he was requesting to be banned I think that DC will NOT have him banned. This'll pretty much be VR's punishment.

At first I was like "I won't read this, too big" thewn I saw my nickname there!

OMG! I'VE NEVER FELT SO AMUSED! xD

at last I'm becoming popular :'D

in fact there are 3 thing offensive for me here:

1 - HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR GF'S NAME?

2 - Why use gay in such a bad way? we gays are awsome =D (except for my ex-BFs, but that's for another thread xD)

3 - Eveyone forgets the second L u.u

/kiddin

anyways, luv ya, guys =D

^ No. If you want to blow off some steam, don't do it on the net. You'll only make things worse on yourself...and on others.

You made a big mistake, my friend, goofed you dun.