Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Winchester

My long overdue apology to KH13.

So...yeah...this is extremely embarrassing but I feel like this has to be done because believe it or not, I actually really do have a conscience.

For those of you who knew me on my old account, or have been offended by me and my multiple personalities, I apologize. Sincerely. I'm utterly heartbroken because now I can't show my face around here anymore without shame. I used Raziel to unleash the true monster that's inside of me and I will carry this guilt with me for the years to come, especially because this website is the only one in existence that I would be interested in making friends on since this series is my passion. Trust me, I have shed actual real tears over this, because I really do wish I could have been that kind guy that I was basically faking to be. This will be my last post, in order to leave on a good note and to make sure that my evil presence is gone forever. I promise. I feel so bad for the mods that have to deal with me all the time. Especially you, Flaming Lea. I'm honestly not trying to be rude by not reading your PMs, I'm just ashamed of myself is all.

Wow, I cried a lot while typing this.

Guys, I truly am dead inside.

Goodbye, KH13. T_T

~K.M.

Well Winchester, the best advice I can give to you is, "move forward." For you showing how you feel just shows how alive you actually are. Ok. You may have annoyed or gone further than that to other people here or to those that you have seen in person, but I assure you can move forward and be inside your heart to be a better person. We are here to learn, to understand and to find what truly matters, to help others as we bettering ourselves, not to put yourself or anyone else down. Think about life in this way and I'm sure you'll find yourself with the things you wish to do in life.

There is always a way back to doing what's right. You ultimately have that choice, no one else. I hope what I've said here can guide you to the right path.

Sincerely,

trueSora :biggrin:

Just remember, if one day you want to return to KH13, you'll be welcome, despite what happened in the past :)

Until then, good luck, and if you return, we'll be waiting :)

- SLH

I have no idea who you are, but I just have to commend you for doing this. I may not be aware of the magnitude of the trouble you say you caused on here, but it's good that you've realised your faults and are owning up to it. :) That really takes guts man, and once again I commend you for it. From this I can tell you are truly sorry, and we haven't even met! I wish you all the best in your change of character. :D

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki

You truly have the courage to say what you feel. Not many people at times can do that 1 factor is being afraid of what people might think of you. The past is the past. What you faced from the past you can now move onward to a new light of day learning from your own mistakes. Their is no shame to it. Let it all out my friend. Hope to see you around again when you want some new about KH 3. Until then you will now overcome your own path to take and learn more.

Maybe you were just possessed by Crowley. Anyways, we all make mistakes and learn from them. Your apology shows just that. I hope to see your return some day. :)Until then, farewell! May you live a good life.

I do not know who you are, but I don't think you are truly evil if you are apologizing for your actions. The only people who are evil are those who do terrible things and never apologize for them. But I don't know you, and I don't know what you did, but try to do the opposite of what it is you did and try to act with better judgement and be a better person. But, whatever you decide to do, I still wish you Best Wishes!

- WakingDawn96 / Xeveemon

If it helps, I (like a lot of people here) have no idea who you are or what you did, and many of the people who would know that have most likely jumped ship since then. So, you're cool in my book, especially if you can own up to what a butt you'e apparently been. Though, if you ask me I don't think you need to exile yourself to make up for it. If this is truly the only site you're bothering to make friends on, then you might as well apply the lessons you learned and try to reintegrate yourself in the community. It feels a bit like running away. We're a generally nice community -- a lot nicer than other places I've seen out there -- and I've noticed we're very willing to give people a second chance as long as they're willing to change.

If it helps, I (like a lot of people here) have no idea who you are or what you did, and many of the people who would know that have most likely jumped ship since then. So, you're cool in my book, especially if you can own up to what a butt you'e apparently been. Though, if you ask me I don't think you need to exile yourself to make up for it. If this is truly the only site you're bothering to make friends on, then you might as well apply the lessons you learned and try to reintegrate yourself in the community. It feels a bit like running away. We're a generally nice community -- a lot nicer than other places I've seen out there -- and I've noticed we're very willing to give people a second chance as long as they're willing to change.

This^^^^^ If you're leaving to get away from it all, then that's not really healing. But if you're leaving to do more positive things with your life, and reinvent your mind a little bit, then YES. By all means, take all the time that you need. Sometimes indulging in the cyber world for too long can cause us to lose sight of who we really are. Our good side becomes obscured by the anonymity of the internet. Just take a little break from the web, at least from here....don't beat yourself up, but reflect and apply your energy to doing positive things...maybe even helping out someone in your family/ community. It'll make you feel good to be able to help out others- and your Heart will be happier too. :)

You don't have to leave the site. A brave person is one who admits what he did wrong and apologises for what he did. Giving an apology is the first step. But if you still decide to leave, best of luck. :)

"Your past doesn't define who you are... it just gives you the starting point for who you're going to be." :) 

The key is to move on from the past, not allow it to burden you and control you. All is well, we as mods and normal members welcome you and everyone here. We welcome you back with welcome arms if you should chose to come back! :D