Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
animemylove

Could Xehanort really be another nobody?

It always bothered me that Xehanort had an X in his name after every member of XIII was given the same naming process. But after remembering how Xemnas had the knowledge that nobodies could eventually grow hearts at the end of khII it got me wondering "what if Xemnas was a nobody of a nobody". Perhaps someone unknown had lost their heart and his body gave itself the name 'no heart' and eventually regained a new one and Xehanort's story started there? It sounds kind of stupid but I can totally see it happening in nomura's mind.

(I'll add this since it came up later in discussion) 'It could be that 'young xehanort' isn't even xehanort, but someone else since he isn't referred to as young xehanort officially. He gives up his form to time travel, creating a nobody in the process, it becomes Xehanort after gaining a new heart and the story goes from their.'

Edited by animemylove

I wouldn't put anything past Nomura at this point, though I think the reason for X being in Nobodies' names is because Xehanort kickstarted the Organization and decided to implement it himself.

Edited by Dave

I wouldn't put anything past Nomura at this point, though I think the reason for X being in Nobodies' names is because Xehanort kickstarted the Organization and decided to implement it himself.

Probably. I mean, it's the Recusant's Sigil or whatever, but Xehanort probably has it in his name because he's the friggin' Chosen One and he's the smartest and the cleverest and we should all be very impressed.

Probably. I mean, it's the Recusant's Sigil or whatever, but Xehanort probably has it in his name because he's the friggin' Chosen One and he's the smartest and the cleverest and we should all be very impressed.

I doubt that Xehanort is a Nobody. I do believe, however, that Xehanort is a reincarnation or something of somebody important from the Keyblade War. 

I doubt that Xehanort is a Nobody. I do believe, however, that Xehanort is a reincarnation or something of somebody important from the Keyblade War. 

THIS.^ I kid you not, in KH3 we're going to find out that everyone is a reincarnation of someone else. It's gonna happen! It just explains so dang MUCH. D:

*Ahem* Well, on a more serious note, as it was revealed in KHDDD, nobodies actually do have hearts.So as Hatok stated:

you don't get an X in your name from being a Nobodyyou get one from being a member of Organization XIII

And since the Organization XIII made up of nobodies is just a coverup for the TRUE organization XIII, which consists of all Xehanorts, such as Young Xehanort, Braig (Xigbar), and Master Xehanort. To explain Braig being in the true Org. XIII, in KHDDD, Braig tells Sora that he has become "Half Xehanort" and stares at Sora with his Yellow eyes.So, in turn, you could say Xehanort does have a heart, but you could also say he doesn't, or even say he was Braig. It's quite confusing, but that's why we must wait for this to be answered in KHIII.

*Ahem* Well, on a more serious note, as it was revealed in KHDDD, nobodies actually do have hearts.So as Hatok stated:And since the Organization XIII made up of nobodies is just a coverup for the TRUE organization XIII, which consists of all Xehanorts, such as Young Xehanort, Braig (Xigbar), and Master Xehanort.To explain Braig being in the true Org. XIII, in KHDDD, Braig tells Sora that he has become "Half Xehanort" and stares at Sora with his Yellow eyes.So, in turn, you could say Xehanort does have a heart, but you could also say he doesn't, or even say he was Braig. It's quite confusing, but that's why we must wait for this to be answered in KHIII.

I thought it was said that nobodies COULD obtain a heart if they survived long enough or whatever.

and I'm just saying what if Xehanort was the first nobody that created the organization and he gave himself the name and then made it the process. It could be that 'young xehanort' isn't even xehanort, but someone else since he isn't referred to as young xehanort officially. He gives up his form to time travel, creating a nobody in the process, it becomes Xehanort after gaining a new heart and the story goes from their.