Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

KHUX New extras added to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] following the May 21, 2015 maintenance, collaboration with Dragon Quest Monster Parade has begun

After tonight's maintenance, some very interesting updates have been made to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. A collaboration between Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Dragon Quest Monster Parade has begun with rewards to be gained. It's worth noting that Dragon Quest has had campaigns with both Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XIV in the past, so this is nothing new. This week's new cards feature Sora: Limit Form, Donald Duck, and Goofy. Some new events are also in place. Let us know what you think below!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

The Wonderland story is set to reach it's climax next month.

urgh the end of June? tht really sucks, the new Gravity Falls better be out by then to make up for Chi

Why not every two weeks? Although I could understand it if they need time to write it or something.

Because it will actually come out consistently now. If they put stuff out every two weeks (like SE has prior), there'll be a long break between story elements once one world's main story ends and another begins.

Plus, with them being spread out, it allows you to relax and enjoy the developments without cramming story down your throat.

Also, once Chi's plotline ends, the game dies. The developers want to get as much money as they can out of it, and by prolonging the story but not delaying it entierly allows them to milk the money coming from the paying players.

A collaboration between Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts? Great, As a French I always love collaborations! :D

I wonder how it'll be bring tho'. The DQ's universe is kinda dense, so it might be hard to bring some stuff from there. Maybe some monsters from DQ made into heartless (just like the Behemoth from the FF were in KH1)

A collaboration between Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts? Great, As a French I always love collaborations! :D

I wonder how it'll be bring tho'. The DQ's universe is kinda dense, so it might be hard to bring some stuff from there. Maybe some monsters from DQ made into heartless (just like the Behemoth from the FF were in KH1)

It's less of a collaboration and more of a campaign to get more players across the two games to try and play the other. The game are distinct. The DQ monsters stay in the DQ game and the heartless stay in KHChi.