Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

How to Raise an Idiot Mafia Boss (Signups)

Yeah so I don't have the fortitude or the attention span to do this

Instead I'm gonna focus on my on-again off-again lifelong dream of catching 'em all

Have fun peoples!

Yeah so I don't have the fortitude or the attention span to do thisInstead I'm gonna focus on my on-again off-again lifelong dream of catching 'em allHave fun peoples!

dammit ruby

Name:Yukiteru Entna Amano

Class: Dirt Poor

Weapon: A knife with chains that he can tie around his hand like a flail http://smg.photobucket.com/user/professorscissors/media/LP/fate-dagger.png.html

Occupation: Working whatever job he can fetch, either with requiring a good education or not, since he can read

Appearance:

Posted Image

Since he's poor, he has basic clothes instead.

Bio: Yukiko and her brother live together in their parents old bakery. Their mother has died of leukemia and their father has abandon them. The two are very close, and Yukiteru's most precious treasure is his skill with the piano on a used piano they had. Yukiteru trained himself to fight dirty using a chained nail. Him and his sister are really close and work hard to earn money...but of course...the letter came into them. Their lives will change.

Anything Else We Should Know:

moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo Yuki~!

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

sorry I am going to skip the bio because I had no time to do it yesterday. Now what should I do since we are in the full story?

Sorry guys, life got a lil busy.

Name:Yukiteru Entna Amano

Class: Dirt Poor

Weapon: A knife with chains that he can tie around his hand like a flail http://smg.photobucket.com/user/professorscissors/media/LP/fate-dagger.png.html

Occupation: Working whatever job he can fetch, either with requiring a good education or not, since he can read

Appearance:

Posted Image

Since he's poor, he has basic clothes instead.

Bio: Yukiko and her brother live together in their parents old bakery. Their mother has died of leukemia and their father has abandon them. The two are very close, and Yukiteru's most precious treasure is his skill with the piano on a used piano they had. Yukiteru trained himself to fight dirty using a chained nail. Him and his sister are really close and work hard to earn money...but of course...the letter came into them. Their lives will change.

moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo Yuki~!

Accepted!~ 

sorry I am going to skip the bio because I had no time to do it yesterday. Now what should I do since we are in the full story?

Yeah, just show how your character reacts to the text u received

Heyo Lee

Name: Orokana Johnson

Class: Middle

Weapon: http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/loaded-ceramics-gun-lamps.jpeg

Appearance: (I'm going to draw somethin. So just for now imagine a person with strawberry blond hair. That usually wears poka dot sweaters.)

Bio: Oro was raised by it's mom and dad. It's dad raised Oro as a girl and it's mom raised Oro as a boy. Oro always looked up to it's grandpa who taught Oro life lessons. But Oro's life was too normal for it so it decided to get into the lives of others. 

- Oro likes skittles 

- You can't define Oro's gender no matter how hard you try

- Yes those are lamps

- Oro likes Ikea

Heyo Lee

Name: Orokana Johnson

Class: Middle

Weapon: http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/loaded-ceramics-gun-lamps.jpeg

Appearance: (I'm going to draw somethin. So just for now imagine a person with strawberry blond hair. That usually wears poka dot sweaters.)

Bio: Oro was raised by it's mom and dad. It's dad raised Oro as a girl and it's mom raised Oro as a boy. Oro always looked up to it's grandpa who taught Oro life lessons. But Oro's life was too normal for it so it decided to get into the lives of others. 

- Oro likes skittles 

- You can't define Oro's gender no matter how hard you try

- Yes those are lamps

- Oro likes Ikea

Accepted, hi buddy :D

OK I am going to make my entrance first thing tomorrow morning hopefully. That way I can enter when I have time to make it good.

(This is only just in case of lack of participation, plus Lee is like crying. So. Uh.)

Name: Mamoru Zhìnéng

Class: Rich

Weapon: http://www.weaponreplica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-3-Dream-Warrios-Freddy-Kruegers-Syringe-Glove-Prop-Replica.jpg

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7f/31/49/7f314983f7cde879244fc2756d817077.jpg

Bio: He loves dissecting things ever since he was young. Now he knows about everything about a human body. But he hates it. Finds it disgusting. Yet, intriguing. His family are all in the line of medical jobs. Thats about it. 

- He likes acid, acid on other people

- He likes green apples

- He often takes care of his nephew, Bojing. 

Uh uh moooooooooooooooooooooooo

(This is only just in case of lack of participation, plus Lee is like crying. So. Uh.)

Name: Mamoru Zhìnéng

Weapon: http://www.weaponreplica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-3-Dream-Warrios-Freddy-Kruegers-Syringe-Glove-Prop-Replica.jpg

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7f/31/49/7f314983f7cde879244fc2756d817077.jpg

Bio: He loves dissecting things ever since he was young. Now he knows about everything about a human body. But he hates it. Finds it disgusting. Yet, intriguing. His family are all in the line of medical jobs. Thats about it. 

- He likes acid, acid on other people

- He likes green apples

- He often takes care of his nephew, Bojing. 

Uh uh moooooooooooooooooooooooo

Accepted

OK I am going to make my entrance first thing tomorrow morning hopefully. That way I can enter when I have time to make it good.

Yeah....that should work

Name: Lovi Heshbark

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Lovi is the youngest and only daughter of the Heshbark household. Living up with four older brothers, and being the only girl, Lovi was expected to be raised like a proper lady...or so they had hoped. By the time she was able to make independent decisions she was roughhousing with her brothers, beating them in wrestling matches, climbing trees in the park and in the backyard, even peeing on a cat once. She was a rebel at heart, and in her high quality private school she was no different. She began to establish her persona when over the years students and friends kept calling her 'cool'. That stuck. Through high school she was known as the most popular and coolest girl in school for being part of anything that the school could come up with, from festival to sports groups, making some of the boys tremble in fear. The one thing she exceeded however, was in archery, where she is able to shoot from a long distance and hit her target without a flaw. This made her even more cool, in her mind. She is now in college...or at least tries to keep up with it, as she is determined to keep up her cool persona...and joining the mafia and overthrow the government is just up the alley of cool things to do.

• She is the "cool" type of character
  • Her accuracy is only matched to that of Fiore. They could possibly be equally matched
  • Her room is littered with trophies from archery competitions
  • She collects tea cups. She considers it a cool hobby, and isn't afraid to show it off
  • She is very superstitious

Name: Antonio Geonova

Class: Ok middle

Weapon: Pistol-Sword (It's a sword with a pistol attached to it. It's an actual legit thing. Look it up)

Appearance:

ay dios mio

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bio: He is the owner of a popular coffee shop known as the "Pomodoro Cafe". He is a simple and happy-going young man who puts himself through school thanks to his cafe. Ever since young he has gained attention from both boys and girls. His gentle and social personality plus his looks makes him a popular person around his district, and this can count why so many customers come by just to talk to be able to talk to him. Wherever he goes people turn to see his smile, and soon enough he becomes the talk of the place. He has been proposed to. Twice. But has rejected them, as he didn't see the purpose in marriage without love even if he would end up being financially secured. His hobbies include painting and fencing. With his business booming he hopes to be able to gain his diploma soon...though joining the mafia sounds fun too.

He studied in the Academy of Special Forces from a very young age, becoming a trained fighting machine. Though he only joined for the scholarship, it allowed him to gain fighting skills to match that of an officer of the city's armed forces.

• He is the "hot" character (if you haven't noticed)
  • He's the owner of the Pomodoro Cafe
  • He has a personal blog which is the most popular in the city. His followers include Lovi and Fiore.
  • He is a great persuader without even noticing
  • He has a private number that doesn't show up on the phone book due to endless calls being made for him from random people

Moo moo

Edited by Stardustblade358