Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Which character from KH could you mostly relate to?

If you could relate yourself (including personality, the way you look, etc.) to one of the Kingdom Hearts characters (No Disney, Final Fantasy, TWEWY), which one would you most likely be like?

I would say I would be Ventus. I am always eager to see what's out there in the world, along with dealing with a much darker side of me, which is constantly annoying me, 'cept it's not able to fight back as rough as Vanitas (I think we all know how tough Vanitas reminent is!). And I try hard to make new friends but always get pushed away like I'm unwanted (Not gonna stop me though, just like Ven!). And he is about as old as I am.

And I think that's about it.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Probably Sora? I think it's good to keep a positive outlook like he does, even when it's hard

Obviously Axel/Lea. I am very outgoing, friendly, passionate, and feisty.I'm quick on my feet and would do anything for those I loved.

and at this point Lea accidentally revealed that she was, in fact, a serial killer

Probably Sora? I think it's good to keep a positive outlook like he does, even when it's hard

and at this point Lea accidentally revealed that she was, in fact, a serial killer

What gave me awayyyyyyyyy? xD Could it be that Axel is a very clever assassin? ;)

Edited by Flaming Lea

There are several characters I can relate to.  I've had friends treat me like crap like Axel/Lea, I often feel like others get privileges I don't like Ven, but mostly Roxas, because I'd really like friends I can just chill and eat ice cream with instead or everyone being busy all the time.

Probably Roxas due to the friend thingy (no drama queenerino).

Otherwise I'd go for straing Zexion/Ienzo, I like to be that inteligent guy and, like, not show off, but rather using my knowledge on most shit and just being intelligent.

Appearance wise, I look like Young Xehanort and Xaldin somehow produced a female child. xD Personality wise, it depends. I'm laidback like Demyx, a jokester like Xigbar, loving like Goofy, and analytical like Aqua. It's a bizarre combination, I can't even explain it, really. xD As for a character that fits me most during this part of my life....probably Terra or Riku. Mostly because they're good people, who just made some very grave mistakes. And despite Riku's attempts to make things right, there's always something or someone there to remind him if what he did...Yet, he remains strong. That's who want to be like...Riku. Using the lessons of the past to help others, and become a better person! :)

It's a little disappointing how so many people say they relate to Roxas over his angsty bits, because there's more to him than that that I can relate to. He's a low-key but kind person who doesn't have a huge thirst to have more in his life. He finds value in what he already has, and it doesn't have to be ambitious or complicated for him to be happy. He naturally follows the beat of his own drum without necessarily being a follower or a leader -- he does what he does, but not at the expense of outright rejecting what others may have to say. He's straightforward about his own thoughts and motives, to others and more importantly to himself. He's not a guy with hidden agendas or bullshit, and he expects the same with others, so he becomes confused and frustrated when it turns out that's not the case.

While I admit I'm stretching a bit, there's quite a bit up there that resonates with me in one degree or another -- at least my perception of myself.

Vanitas in the bits of the birth by sleep novels ive seen. seemed so much more deminsional than he was potrayed in the games, he was pretty heavily abused by master xehanort,and manipulated by him. all while ventus was being treated nicely and haveing freinds. hes treated like a abomination like he shouldnt exist. and i can really relate to all of that. i was pretty heavily abused by my parents and mistreated. (im living with my freinds now after my father threw boiling water at me and burned my back) ive been constantly treated like i shouldnt exist, called a freak, while my brother (who was planned and wasnt born from a afair )is treated like he can do nothing wrong and hes this perfect little angel and though i dont agree with how vanitas acts, and what he does i cant say i dont understand that anger, where he is comeing from in a way. i havent always been the best person myself..

Vanitas, the novels shape him out much more than the games do. But shortly I can relate to what he's been though what he feels and why he acts the way he does.

In terms of looks, I'd say Zexion/Ienzo cause I have his hairstyle, because reasons...

In terms of personality, I'd have to say Sora, cause I want to help anyone with any means possible. :)

Namine. I am an artist, I am slightly (really) quiet, and I have a hard time standing up for myself on occasion. I am also relatively nice, and I have a good imagination. (And I can manipulate like a master when I Really want something. A very rare occurance, but it happens. But that is a secret.)